• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Washington ( 5.5 ) —- T: 210
    3:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10.5 ) at Orlando ( -10.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    6:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 198

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• baseballislife93

My god SF is such shit now in this early slate without lebron

• TicketRaven

Yes – the cut – lol – I had 30 lineups in for 25 cents and I think 14 made the cut – more risky plays to stay away from the higher owned to attempt to take down a Golf GPP on DK’s – stars and scrubs never works with golf – or so that is what I’ve seen more of like a ranked #4, #18, #21, #22, #36 guys could do it – etc.

• MortiiaTheInsane

@LarkDizzle said...

Never works. I’m serious. Put more thought into 1-3. The days I make more teams I lose way more money and win nothing. Just looking out for ya.

I agree with this. I used to throw like 10 $3 entries and barely break even. I now enter 1 $27 lineup a night and have had far more success. But I’m a gpp player only for whah it matters.

• baseballislife93

@TicketRaven said...

Yes – the cut – lol – I had 30 lineups in for 25 cents and I think 14 made the cut – more risky plays to stay away from the higher owned to attempt to take down a Golf GPP on DK’s – stars and scrubs never works with golf – or so that is what I’ve seen more of like a ranked #4, #18, #21, #22, #36 guys could do it – etc.

I’m about to cash 2 weeks in a row with my stars and scrubs lineup lol with speith missing the cut last week and mcelroy missing this week , thx u scrubs

• Ree4erMadness

@CJtheGrump said...

The thing about multi lineups is there needs to be a consistent thought process in constructing them. It takes a bit of time to so really do it well and it’s not an approach I’d use in cash games because your misses will cancel out your hits.

But for GPPs it makes sense provided you can bankroll it. You’re simply trying to catch lightning in a bottle. Generally the successful multi-entry approach is to have a core and build around it. So long as the core performs, you have a decent chance that several lineups succeed.

If the core does not perform, you just used a stack of bills for kindling.

I agree this my strategy as well

• Cityworkout

Thoughts on Felton vs Dragic FD cash? Felton is 1400 less which can let you upgrade a Winslow/Cov to a Tobias.

• TicketRaven

Awesome!

• baseballislife93

@Sports312 said...

Thoughts on Felton vs Dragic FD cash? Felton is 1400 less which can let you upgrade a Winslow/Cov to a Tobias.

Dragic Covington > Felton Tobias

• keephustlincuz

Who gets more min with LBJ out? Shump or Jefferson?

• tonytone1908

So who starts for LBJ?

• KeithVanHorn82

Kyrie, Shump, Love stack now that LBJ is out…hehe

• Bellest

@tonytone1908 said...

So who starts for LBJ?

Richard Jefferson has in the past.

• tonytone1908

@Bellest said...

Richard Jefferson has in the past.

Yeah that’s what I figured. Is he the only other option though? I’m wondering if guys like Shump or Frye might slide over?

• IronMonkey415

WOW Richard Jefferson to start.
    I went all in on Iman because I thought Iman would start..oh well lets stick with my fat guts for the morning and see what happen.

• YourWorld

Is any one high on Wade tonight? I know Affalo is a good defender. But Wade is playing in the Garden. He always seems to play well in the spotlight

• klyon28

Im going with JR, Shump and Kyrie with Lebron out

• Storm

Dudley or Hilario?

• tkerns05

MODS – Cant we please limit whiners on here complaining NBA is “too hard”? This ain’t the place to just complain daily about the how scores the night before

Make a lineup with:
    Dwight Howard
    D-Wade
    Blake Griffin
    and sprinkle in some Sidney Crosby and Tom Brady

^The whiners lineup

If you rarely/never cash…entering MORE lineups is probably a BAD idea. If you can’t cash with your well thought ones…increasing your amount of lineups probably won’t help.

If you are only betting $3, hitting high scores over 320+ but only cashing in for $3 profit, well you need to bet more/risk more to win more. Take that same lineup in a $27 crossover and you probably profit $60.

I’ve personally cashed in 3 straight GPPs (now entering only 1-2 lineups daily) and 6 of 8 nights. The scores are up because there is value all over the board and people who suck miss it day in and day out.

It’s late in the year, if you only want to spend 5 minutes plugging in lineup optimizes and reading free stuff on F-Labs you probably need to start waiting for baseball season….

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tkerns05 said...

MODS – Cant we please limit whiners on here complaining NBA is “too hard”? This ain’t the place to just complain daily about the how scores the night before

Make a lineup with:
    Dwight Howard
    D-Wade
    Blake Griffin

^The whiners lineup

If you rarely/never cash…entering MORE lineups is probably a BAD idea. If you can’t cash with your well thought ones…increasing your amount of lineups probably won’t help.

If you are only betting $3, hitting high scores over 320+ but only cashing in for $3 profit, well you need to bet more/risk more to win more. Take that same lineup in a $27 crossover and you probably profit $60.

I’ve personally cashed in 3 straight GPPs (now entering only 1-2 lineups daily) and 6 of 8 nights. The scores are up because there is value all over the board and people who suck miss it day in and day out.

It’s late in the year, if you only want to spend 5 minutes plugging in lineup optimizes and reading free stuff on F-Labs you probably need to start waiting for baseball season….

Stop whining dude.

• IronMonkey415

Pssstt…DFS is easy as hell, I’m just stupid as **** to understand what I reading and studying..lol
    It’s the only thing that is stopping me from winning big. But I can taste it…my time is near.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tkerns05 said...

Make a lineup with:
    Dwight Howard
    D-Wade
    Blake Griffin

^The whiners lineup

We have the best DFS player on here boys. We should be blessed to have him tell how great he is without offering any advice except how great he is.

• badlands92

I entered 2 LUs for the early slate and I’m too late to cancel the entries. Second day in a row a superstar sitting ruins my well-crafted LU.

Now it’ll be 90% ownership for JR, Love & Kyrie. Thanks Laybron.

• Bellest

It’s 5 minutes before lock, why are you here instead of modding your lu?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@badlands92 said...

I entered 2 LUs for the early slate and I’m too late to cancel the entries. Second day in a row a superstar sitting ruins my well-crafted LU.

Now it’ll be 90% ownership for JR, Love & Kyrie. Thanks Laybron.

Yeah I agree. I wish I could have as well. Only about 50 bucks so oh well. I did take some chances in one lineup so hopefully that cavs game doesn’t go as planned.

• DFSNewbie

LeBron James 42.7% owned in the early slate. My goodness

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).