• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Washington ( 5.5 ) —- T: 210
    3:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10.5 ) at Orlando ( -10.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    6:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 198

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• MortiiaTheInsane

@slpanthers24 said...

Stop whining dude.

^all of this. Thanks for the chuckle

• gillio

@slpanthers24 said...

Yeah I agree. I wish I could have as well. Only about 50 bucks so oh well. I did take some chances in one lineup so hopefully that cavs game doesn’t go as planned.

Did you just say “only 50 bucks so oh well” what? That’s a lot. I have $3 in my account.. Maybe I’m just mad I haven’t won in a couple days.

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Well, don’t you love when this happens

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14822/contests/14822-22958048/entries/425483916/scoring?entry=425483309

This is like fanduel paying me rake to play…How does someone put 1G on a lineup without checking the news, will probably still lose with my luck

• lloydjv1

wth?? James is out?

• ancientpk

you guys are talking about scoring high 300’s and only making 3 bucks. I played $110 (mostly gpp) and cashed $500 last night. You have to play compete against less lineups if you want to cash decent in gpp. Even pros will have bad nights in gpp.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@JimmyJane said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14822/contests/14822-22958048/entries/425483916/scoring?entry=425483309

This is like fanduel paying me rake to play…How does someone put 1G on a lineup without checking the news, will probably still lose with my luck

wow

• MortiiaTheInsane

lol when are people going to learn it’s probably a good idea in NBA to check player status pretty much right until tip….

• Bellest

@JimmyJane said...

A fool and his money…

• lloydjv1

@MortiiaTheInsane said...

lol when are people going to learn it’s probably a good idea in NBA to check player status pretty much right until tip….

True, however FD usually has a breaking news bar at the header of the lobby and they dropped the ball. I have been in and out of there all morning and never saw anything.

• DeezeyDeeze

@mabrla said...

My punt system has failed me big-time the last two nights.

Thank god LU construction today doesn’t involve anyone under 5k for me lol.

I hear ya! I had 300 pts with 3 punts left to play and ended with 327 pts! GRRRR

• tonytone1908

@lloydjv1 said...

True, however FD usually has a breaking news bar at the header of the lobby and they dropped the ball. I have been in and out of there all morning and never saw anything.

I’ve never seen anything that alerted to someone being out other than because of trade.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Smith is doing good.

• DFSNewbie

@lloydjv1 said...

You shouldn’t rely on FD to update you on NBA injuries. Whether they should or not that’s another discussion. I check RG, Rotoworld and FantasyLabs NBA on twitter and even check beat writers twitter pages. When it comes to NBA, you either have enough time to check before tip time or don’t even bother playing that day.

• badlands92

@Bellest said...

It’s 5 minutes before lock, why are you here instead of modding your lu?

Haha I’d already set my LU when I posted (I.e. moved to all the high $ guys thanks to the salary freeing up). Held my nose and plugged in Porter. Moved from Al Jeff to Horford, dropped Lee for Tattoo Smith & Marvin for Love.

• gillio

@lloydjv1 said...

wth?? James is out?

Safe to say you lost some money

• TommyWantWingy33

@DFSNewbie said...

LeBron James 42.7% owned in the early slate. My goodness

Wow should have played some early only looks like easy cash for those who actually checked for injuries. Didn’t play Cuz I slept in and the cheap big gpp was full.

• Bellest

@badlands92 said...

Haha I’d already set my LU when I posted (I.e. moved to all the high $ guys thanks to the salary freeing up). Held my nose and plugged in Porter. Moved from Al Jeff to Horford, dropped Lee for Tattoo Smith & Marvin for Love.

Hah, I was hoping that was the case! Good luck!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Anyone firing up david lee?

I would think dallas would use zaza more against the massive front court for minny, but foul trouble is a legit concern as well.

• birn

Is RJ playing? I switched to him after the Lebron news. I show him with a big fat 0 so far.

• migarvin99

LOL playing my first head to head on fanduel. We have the same lineup except i have Wall and Courtney Lee and he has Kemba and Beal….

what do you guys think?

I almost had the same lineup as him but was liking Wall with no Lebron and was surprised Lee was playing 30+ minutes – more than Beal

• lloydjv1

@DFSNewbie said...

You shouldn’t rely on FD to update you on NBA injuries. Whether they should or not that’s another discussion. I check RG, Rotoworld and FantasyLabs NBA on twitter and even check beat writers twitter pages. When it comes to NBA, you either have enough time to check before tip time or don’t even bother playing that day.

I may be inclined to agree with the first part of that statement, however you are out of line on the last part. If you sit in front of your computer or laptop all day thats fine, but some people just dont. I have a valid point, and I made it. No knock on the people that do constantly check for updates until the last minute, but I am sure there are others who were taken by surprise when the games actually started. At least on FD I can see LJ’s ownership level locked in at 33 percent, so I doubt I am alone in that sentiment.

• cutter2225

The 0 some are getting with Lebron is being matched by Jefferson lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I got home just in time to swap James for Love.

• lloydjv1

@gillio said...

Safe to say you lost some money

Nope, still holding my own on cash games without him. Could have used him in the GPP though. Live and learn.

• Thejamal

@walkoff9 said...

Anyone firing up david lee?

I would think dallas would use zaza more against the massive front court for minny, but foul trouble is a legit concern as well.

Like him a lot. Dallas has been struggling to find a 3rd big and they’ve already shown they’ll go small and play Dirk and Lee together. Think he’ll be getting 20-25 minutes going forward. Will take that any day at $3500 on DK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).