• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Washington ( 6.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 5 ) at Detroit ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at Memphis ( -10 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Okla City ( -1 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• eric42

@odeethedon said...

It’s possible to still cash without KD I cashed last night even with Beasley in my lineup

with.

• hbomb57

How owned was he on DK. Good news for Klay and Curry people.

• MrPerfekt7

I blame the computer glitch for this mess!!

• WestCrook1

@hbomb57 said...

20-25%

• billholler

Only in 2 cash games for main slate and KD is 81% in both. I don’t have him. May save my night.

• tristanwolf

@odeethedon said...

It’s possible to still cash without KD I cashed last night even with Beasley in my lineup

True, though didn’t beasley have 15 before he went down? Min cashes possible big cash gone. (33% of mine)

• Dirt_Lavert

Iggy t’d up now too if he get’s tossed that be hillarious

• RipCityRings

@odeethedon said...

Beasley is $5500, KD $10400. Beas also had 15 FPS when he went out. Bit of a difference there, I doubt anyone’s cashing with Durant tonight.

• Beavsftw

Will Kaminsky still get the start with Zeller back in?

• odeethedon

@eric42 said...

with.

Thanks I just fixed it

• Dirt_Lavert

At least Harkless is looking like a solid pick!

• billholler

Only way you’re cashing with KD in your LU is if 2 games get rained out.

• txdave41

Seems like the harder I research, the more crazy unpredictable crap happens.

• odeethedon

@RipCityRings said...

Beasley is $5500, KD $10400. Beas also had 15 FPS when he went out. Bit of a difference there, I doubt anyone’s cashing with Durant tonight.

Very tru I didn’t think about that KD price

• bigkino217

@RipCityRings said...

plus like a ton of the chalk flopped last night and scores were really low. i cashed a couple lineups on DK at 250 with beasley

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone on Vonleh? He’s crushing so far

• mnsugrinder

anyone else play Bog?

• beastdog325

@hbomb57 said...

Curry already in foul trouble. Thought he’d be a good low owned pick tonite after last nights poor showing. Well on his way to fuckin me for the 2nd straight night. Gonna need some AstroGlide over here.

• eric42

@odeethedon said...

Thanks I just fixed it

lol… I’m in the mood to be an ass tonight. Maybe KD has something to do with it.

• blackdirkdiggler

Durant out for the game…unbelievable!

• RipCityRings

@mnsugrinder said...

anyone else play Bog?

Got one with only Beal/Bog from this game, hope it holds up.

• damionismyname

@eric42 said...

sync.

nah, out of the sink..

• fanturds

@mnsugrinder said...

anyone else play Bog?

i have him in one of my ded lineups. just saw he was up to 15 points. fuck.

• MrPerfekt7

@mnsugrinder said...

anyone else play Bog?

Got him in 3

• hbomb57

I am happy to have Beal but is anyone playing in Motown tonite 5 min left and 0 for Tobias and Reggie. I know its too early to panic but not a start you would be expecting from the so called star of the home team or is he out taking a dump too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).