• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: 221
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

I know what you mean, but he doesn’t seem to bring the ball up the floor that often, more initiates out of the high post.

Yea haha I mean it’s a small thing, but would be interesting in some roster builds if he somehow got that PG eligibility (you could play 3 Cs). Having a C that is only a C is tough for roster contruction…for example, imagine if Bam was ONLY a C instead of PF/C…then you would have some problems in building Bam/Robinson/Turner/etc lineups tonight.

Guys like Drummond, Adams, DJ deserve only C eligibility…Jokic deserves at least another eligibility haha because he just does more with the ball then all of those traditional Cs, maybe even PF, I mean he does play PF when Plumlee is in right? Plumlee usually guards the other team’s C?

• frugal

@BBWC_10 said...

Last but no least the Knicks have won 3/4 games. Cleveland is 1 game ahead of them so if the Knicks win again tonight they get less ping pong balls

This is incorrect. Under the new system teams 1-3 have equal odds.

• BBWC_10

Hey SUPERSTARS92, did you get my PM? Sorry I just noticed it this afternoon.

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

Mitchell is going for blocks big time; he wants to end the season as the leader in blocks per game. He even was quoted as saying he thinks he can average 6 per game. I know it’s just talk but that’s where his head is at. I will definitely have exposure to him, probably at a higher % on Yahoo than DK and FD.

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

Durant out

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@wafic said...

Durant out

and Iggy.

• Jonas137

More
    Kevin Durant (rest) ruled out Thursday.

• dominicanpapi

That line was way too low.

• superjon

Dang I knew there was a reason I liked Curry so much lol

• BBWC_10

@frugal said...

This is incorrect. Under the new system teams 1-3 have equal odds.

You are correct, but my point was they are tanking this season. Both teams are tanking the season.

• Kmasonbx

@wafic said...

Durant out

Welp that changes the slate

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

Obviously Durant being out makes Curry more interesting, especially Klay and also Cousins, but with Iggy out too where is the benefit if any? McKinnie?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

@BBWC_10 said...

Hey SUPERSTARS92, did you get my PM? Sorry I just noticed it this afternoon.

Yea I gotcha.

Well, looks like a lot of lineups will be different now that KD is out…good thing it’s still early so many won’t have even built a lineup to regret changing it later.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Obviously Durant being out makes Curry more interesting, especially Klay and also Cousins, but with Iggy out too where is the benefit if any? McKinnie?

Yea maybe Quinn Cook, but I never liked playing the non-usage Warriors…look at Looney yesterday. Just not enough upside to win anything huge and more importantly, hard to predict. It could easily just be spread out between Cook, McKinnie, and Jonas Jerbko and that’s a pick em of 3 guys with 20 point ceilings.

• frugal

@BBWC_10 said...

You are correct, but my point was they are tanking this season. Both teams are tanking the season.

That is absolutely correct, but 1 team has to win tonight. 1 thing I think people misunderstand about tanking is the players are never tanking, they are always trying to win. Coaches can impact outcomes by running out odd rotations, but when you are already at the bottom of the barrel players have to see minutes.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

That’s what I would think. Jerebko? Where’s GG when you need her?

• Tajtrivedi

Panda what are your thoughts on D Wade and K Love against NY? I can’t decide if the Banana Boat narrative is worth the B2B risk with Wade, and I can’t decide if K Love’s recent play justifies the play.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

That’s what I would think. Jerebko? Where’s GG when you need her?

I think it’ll just be a few more minutes for McKinnie, Cook, Jerebko, and possibly Damion Lee. Livingston gets his usual minutes. But so spread out, so unpredictable, and all 4 are low usage not worth it.

I also may be a tad biased since I played Looney yesterday on a ok amount of teams.

• Jonas137

Faried doubtful, Capela looking even better

• mbunner23

@superstars92 said...

I think it’ll just be a few more minutes for McKinnie, Cook, Jerebko, and possibly Damion Lee. Livingston gets his usual minutes. But so spread out, so unpredictable, and all 4 are low usage not worth it.

I also may be a tad biased since I played Looney yesterday on a ok amount of teams.

So did I, sad thing is I never felt comfortable with it but I needed him to jam in 3 high priced guys. Oh well…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@Tajtrivedi said...

Panda what are your thoughts on D Wade and K Love against NY? I can’t decide if the Banana Boat narrative is worth the B2B risk with Wade, and I can’t decide if K Love’s recent play justifies the play.

Love is to me an incredibly obvious play. He’ll probably end up being one of my highest owned guys. If he gets 28 minutes again or even bumped to 30-32 he’ll have no issue getting to 50.

I’m a believer in the Wade retirement tour. Unless the price gets up to say, 6K or more I will most likely have shares of him every time he plays his last game at an arena. He’s had a few big games on the 2nd half of a B2B this year so its really not much a concern to me.

• dominicanpapi

@Jonas137 said...

Faried doubtful, Capela looking even better

41 minutes last night doesn’t scare you?

• Kmasonbx

@dominicanpapi said...

That line was way too low.

I don’t think you realize how well Orlando has been playing and how poorly GS has been playing. There’s no way they should have been a big favorite.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@Kmasonbx said...

I don’t think you realize how well Orlando has been playing and how poorly GS has been playing. There’s no way they should have been a big favorite.

I agree ORL has been playing well lately, but they also have a loss to the Knicks in NY in their last game and a loss to Chicago at home a couple games back.

• Kmasonbx

@Pandamonious said...

I agree ORL has been playing well lately, but they also have a loss to the Knicks in NY in their last game and a loss to Chicago at home a couple games back.

Sure, but they also have wins against Toronto, Milwaukee, Houston, and Boston over the last month or so.

I’m going to borrow from BigT here; when people say “I knew the line was too low” why does the line always then move when the player gets ruled out? If insiders already knew someone was getting ruled out why does the line always move against the time that had the player ruled out?

Line went from 6 to 4 at some books after the KD announcement.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler