• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: 221
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Simmons is popping….lol.

ugh i dont wanna play Simmons at all

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Sorry, been staring at Ben’s new avatar all morning LOL

Jordan Bell might get some extra run since he did well last night,
    but I agree with the consensus that the usage will be spread out.

LMAO

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

EDIT: In the 1 game George has missed this season, Schroder did start at SG and had a 36.8 FP yahoo/FD performance.

I remember that game. Did nothing 1st like 1.5 quarters of the game. Then had a huge 3rd early 4th got like 20 FPs in a short stretch.

• dominicanpapi

Clarkson and Schroeder probably project for the same amount of fantasy points and Clarkson’s probably going to have 1/10th the ownership.

• 7klub06

Slate just got interesting
    Markieff Morris anyone?

• Dolphins2016

Once again torn between Butler or Harris. Which one benefits most with George out?

• dominicanpapi

@Dolphins2016 said...

Once again torn between Butler or Harris. Which one benefits most with George out?

At that point, you play the ownership game. Harris is cheaper than Butler on FD and SG is arguably deeper there than PF.

• Benf15harp

Wonder who guards Jimmy Buckets?

• Ndepompei

@7klub06 said...

Markieff Morris anyone?

Was just going to ask the same thing

• keephustlincuz

Bolding or Scott?

Schroder or Clarkson?

Gpp.

• dominicanpapi

@keephustlincuz said...

Bolding or Scott?

Schroder or Clarkson?

Gpp.

Is this FD? I’d pick Clarkson either way. But if it’s FD, I would go with Bolden, you can drop the score.

• mbunner23

Give me some Bogdan

• damionismyname

@frugal said...

He’ll definitely pick up some minutes, but he can’t really cover too many of George’s minutes within the offense do to the big size difference between them. AMybe he starts at SG. My feel is Grant becomes the #2 in the starting rotation and Schroeder still comes off the bench but will play some minutes next to Westy. I was planning on fading Westbrook tonight, can’t do that now…

EDIT: In the 1 game George has missed this season, Schroder did start at SG and had a 36.8 FP yahoo/FD performance.

that game was without Morris though. may be different now.

• Dolphins2016

how many minutes you guys think Bolden gets?

• Benf15harp

@frugal said...

He’ll definitely pick up some minutes, but he can’t really cover too many of George’s minutes within the offense do to the big size difference between them. AMybe he starts at SG. My feel is Grant becomes the #2 in the starting rotation and Schroeder still comes off the bench but will play some minutes next to Westy. I was planning on fading Westbrook tonight, can’t do that now…

Jerami Grant at the 2 guard? πŸ€”

• frugal

@damionismyname said...

that game was without Morris though. may be different now.

Looking at game flows, he’s played pretty exclusively at PF. My feels is they start either Schroder or Nadar.

• keephustlincuz

@dominicanpapi said...

Is this FD? I’d pick Clarkson either way. But if it’s FD, I would go with Bolden, you can drop the score.

DK.

• BBWC_10

@7klub06 said...

Markieff Morris anyone?

First thing that popped in my head. Kieff!!!!

• frugal

@Benf15harp said...

Jerami Grant at the 2 guard? πŸ€”

No, #2 in usage/FGA.

• ScofieldReturns

So on GSW, curry/klay are locks right? I don’t see dray picking up any of the offensive load. Cousins will pick up some and he and dray will split the rebounds durant leaves on the table. But then there are better options at PF/C on FD.

• lovpink

Westy Curry or both thiers a bunch of 6 to low 7 k guys that could go off.

• damionismyname

@frugal said...

Looking at game flows, he’s played pretty exclusively at PF. My feels is they start either Schroder or Nadar.

they can slide Grant to sf though so still not sure of what they do.

• Benf15harp

@frugal said...

No, #2 in usage/FGA.

Oh! πŸ‘ 🀣

• monarch

Probably Nader at SF with Russ going for a 40/10/10 game. Nader allows them to continue to space the floor and bring Dennis off the bench plus Nader is a solid defender on Simmons.

• monarch

@ScofieldReturns said...

So on GSW, curry/klay are locks right? I don’t see dray picking up any of the offensive load. Cousins will pick up some and he and dray will split the rebounds durant leaves on the table. But then there are better options at PF/C on FD.

Draymond is the lock. Assist and Boards should go way up…he will have the ball more…they need someone to create shots for the guards with both KD and Iggy out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering β€œRake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler