7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) — T: 236
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Houston ( 1 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at Miami ( -6.5 ) — T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( -0.5 ) at Detroit ( 0.5 ) — T: 214.5
    8;00 PM EST : Golden State ( 4 ) at LA Lakers ( -4 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -10 ) at Minnesota ( 10 ) — T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) — T:

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Shaudy_lo

I will never pick Ja Morant again . I switched from Schroeder to him . Said he’s Bam to Draymond smh

• Huntcho

Fox/LaMelo for FD single game cash? Need someone to make the wrong decision for me

• Helpabrotherout

@Shaudy_lo said...

I will never pick Ja Morant again . I switched from Schroeder to him . Said he’s Bam to Draymond smh

Not a single bucket yet!!!!

Lakers up 30 now and Draymond hurt something. Wow. There goes all my money off D K. That game will dud out. Houston down 20 now there’s another dud. Maybe my CHA/SAC stack + DSJ can get legs later. Kerr removes Dray. Wow. Dud-City Sunday here.

• MutomboNoNoNo

Although the production for Tatum/Walker/RWB is not what I was hoping to see, the game is being played tightly…. Fingers Crossed for OT.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Unico10 said...

I have been playing only one lineup recently, injury news made me move away from him…. trying a decent sample size with single bullet

Wall killing me anyway

I WANT I NEED OT IN BOSTON PLEASE!!!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Rockets are so pathetic

• callmetouch

How did I miss Winslow chalk! 30% and haven’t heard his name once lmao

No Beal? No GPP win. Wow. Gonna get 50 natural.

• deepfat

Really weird night. Those that stacked the late game are going to cash out well.

• IT4MVP

Is Dray out? Wtf

• blackdirkdiggler

My man Bradley Beal. Single handedly will cash my satellite entry!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Nunn going off really… needed this 2 days ago… would have been golden

And didn’t want to risk going down to Bane…. let’s go balanced and plug in JVal again… now MEM in a blowout and Bane already 20 at the half and JVal may play just a few minutes in the 2nd half… wow… can’t make this stuff up

• IT4MVP

Herro really needs to pick it up

• chronoxiong

Did the Warriors already cleared their bench? Omg. I have Draymond.

• Skee

lol, I do not play dfs basketball at all (hello NFL forum guys) but I got myself bouncing around 5-15th place with a unique lineup so far.
    Now this is only a 5300 player contest and only covers 4 games, but I did that on purpose because I have to narrow down the number of games to have any shot, because I barely know whats going on.
    I took a football lesson, don’t fade the stars on a small slate, and combined with some projections.
    Of course we’re only half over but I feel like I’m at least on the right track.

Actually my biggest mistake might be the thing nobody recommended at all, so I am gonna be kicking myself if it sinks me, I have the Rockets C Patton who I guess is new to the team and the only healthy Center.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Nunn
    Bane
    Bertans
    Tatum
    Kelly O
    Lamelo
    PJ
    Fox

That’s when my phone should have lost power 🤣🤣🤣

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Wall seems drunk out there
    Another TO… has more TOs than points

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Hornets will start Ball, Rozier, McDaniels, Washington, Biyombo on Sunday.

• chronoxiong

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Status note: Draymond Green (ankle) won’t return Sunday.

• geardaddy

I got way too much jonas

• Golfnut04240

Celtics pull one out of their ass!

• Bodhisattva

Had a good hunk of change on the Wizards moneyline, that ending was so, so gross

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dammmit!

I wanted more there. In good shape

Kemba
    Beal
    Bertans
    Tatum
    Dsj
    3 hornets left.

Casey probly won’t let dsj getting any 4thq run tho.

• RipCityRings

@chronoxiong said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Status note: Draymond Green (ankle) won’t return Sunday.

Starting to think my Dray/Val/Herro/Quickley lineup isn’t going to ship a GPP tonight…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).