7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) — T: 236
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Houston ( 1 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at Miami ( -6.5 ) — T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( -0.5 ) at Detroit ( 0.5 ) — T: 214.5
    8;00 PM EST : Golden State ( 4 ) at LA Lakers ( -4 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -10 ) at Minnesota ( 10 ) — T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) — T:

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@nerman said...

This. I’m hating the SF on FD

If you guys are seriously taking LeBron at just a 10% clip, then I love SF on FD and will have a ton of him as a high ceiling, high leverage play.
    R.J. Barrett is one I really like.
    Of course, David Nwaba is in play.
    Hachimura is so limited in his ceiling, but not THAT limited. Another high leverage play.
    Finally, did people forget double digit 3s from Gallinari? Not saying he gets there, but he is definitely a low owned high ceiling option.

• Theguy49503

PJ Washington going overlooked, he would benefit with Zellar out and Bismo just being bad at basketball right?

• captainwacky

@Theguy49503 said...

PJ Washington going overlooked, he would benefit with Zellar out and Bismo just being bad at basketball right?

I’m not entirely sure he’s going to be overlooked; I haven’t made a lineup without him yet and he should be pretty chalky.

• Golfnut04240

Lineup HQ loves Biyombo. There’s no guarantee he even starts.

• mbunner23

@Theguy49503 said...

Yes, but I can’t find a Charlotte Hornet I don’t like after Rozier.

• UGAdude

@Yukerboy said...

If you guys are seriously taking LeBron at just a 10% clip, then I love SF on FD and will have a ton of him as a high ceiling, high leverage play.
    R.J. Barrett is one I really like.
    Of course, David Nwaba is in play.
    Hachimura is so limited in his ceiling, but not THAT limited. Another high leverage play.
    Finally, did people forget double digit 3s from Gallinari? Not saying he gets there, but he is definitely a low owned high ceiling option.

Nwaba burned me bad last time, but he has gone for 40+ fantasy points in 2 of his last 5 games. For $4,600 he might be worth a shot. Gallo is tempting.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Slate breaker

You’ve been warned.

• Brendan240

After cashing three nights in a row, yesterday was a disappointment. About an hour before lock I found out my girlfriend is already married and I couldn’t focus.

• captainwacky

@Brendan240 said...

After cashing three nights in a row, yesterday was a disappointment. About an hour before lock I found out my girlfriend is already married and I couldn’t focus.

Man, that sucks about not cashing.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Golfnut04240 said...

I think he starts

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I like both centers in that game

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Man, that sucks about not cashing.

• feekdogg

Oh good. The forum has “bits” now.

• captainwacky

Biyombo is probably starting; I think he’s pretty reasonable on DK with 2 centers, 2×2 bonus, and their need to play big. Not a must; there’s a ton of great value today.

• Helpabrotherout

Should hero see 30+ mins?

• captainwacky

@feekdogg said...

Oh good. The forum has “bits” now.

I apologize for feeding the troll; it was too easy though.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Golfnut04240 said...

I think the obvious move is Biyombo starts and PJ goes to Bagley, but then it is Borrega.
    If Biyombo does not start, there’s a chance he’s looking at a max of 12 minutes. It’s not like the Kings are going to run a backup center.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Helpabrotherout said...

Should hero see 30+ mins?

Yes. My God yes.

• mbunner23

I think BB has to start to matchup with Holmes.

• captainwacky

@Yukerboy said...

Yes. My God yes.

I mean, 30 seems like a pretty conservative but reasonable number. Why would they push him in his first game back?

• Shaudy_lo

• mbunner23

Bam has to smash right?

• Theguy49503

Last question lol, is this a night where leaving money on the table might not be a bad idea? I think I have some great lineups but have left over cash

• Theguy49503

@mbunner23 said...

Bam has to smash right?

I would think so

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I mean, 30 seems like a pretty conservative but reasonable number. Why would they push him in his first game back?

I’m not sure they would have, but Butler’s out.
    When Herro returned from an 8 game absence earlier in the year, Butler was out and Herro played over 31 minutes.
    To be fair, Dragic was out that game too, but Gabe Vincent played 25 which is about where I expect Dragic to be tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).