7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) — T: 236
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Houston ( 1 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at Miami ( -6.5 ) — T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( -0.5 ) at Detroit ( 0.5 ) — T: 214.5
    8;00 PM EST : Golden State ( 4 ) at LA Lakers ( -4 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -10 ) at Minnesota ( 10 ) — T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) — T:

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Yes, but I can’t find a Charlotte Hornet I don’t like after Rozier.

You don’t like Rozier?

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

You don’t like Rozier?

He’s probably my least fav hornet tonight.

I want to play Ball, Monk, BB, Washington

• Brendan239

I’ve got Lee in 2 of 5 on FD. Hopefully I can luckbox a 30

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

I think BB has to start to matchup with Holmes.

Bismack is firmly in my UTL spot there will be swaps available if needed
    I think I‘ll play Kelly O at C and Tatum in the PF spot

Bane is starting vs HOU with Allen 30 minutes out and seems interesting as a lower owned value play

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

He’s probably my least fav hornet tonight.

I want to play Ball, Monk, BB, Washington

I guess that’s a price play on DK at 7800? Kinda steep for Rozier. On FD at 6800 seems like one of the best plays on the board over there.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Wall/Barnes (safe and chalky)
    Or
    Steph/Monk (like the upside and lower own% but Steph has been letting me down lately)

• dgballer

@Brendan240 said...

After cashing three nights in a row, yesterday was a disappointment. About an hour before lock I found out my girlfriend is already married and I couldn’t focus.

• IT4MVP

I always go all in on Hornets, for whatever reason they’re my DFS kryptonite I wanna play them all lol

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Thinking Saric will be questionable even after tip and then late in the first quarter I’ll get alerts saying he’s playing.

• frugal

Could MIA start Herro and Nunn together?

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Bane is starting vs HOU with Allen 30 minutes out and seems interesting as a lower owned value play

I think Melton off the bench maybe makes more sense here. Bane has been awful.

• Codyveo

Green starting for Boston, how much interest you guys have there?

• JDS1029

Jonas or Plumdog on FD?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

I think Melton off the bench maybe makes more sense here. Bane has been awful.

Yes. Just finished I swear
    Going more balanced with no deep punts besides Biyiombo…. next lowest price is Kelly O
    Going back to JVal at C and as much I loved Lamelo spot, he is priced for perfection and some of his teammates have more 7x upside

• captainwacky

@Codyveo said...

Green starting for Boston, how much interest you guys have there?

If I’m taking shots on cheap celtics, it’s Nesmith and Timelord.

• Codyveo

@captainwacky said...

If I’m taking shots on cheap celtics, it’s Nesmith and Timelord.

Thanks

• billythekidcowboysheat

Kemba, Tatum, Beal, Bertans!!! Gl everyone.

• superjon

40% or higher on

KAT
    Tatum
    Collins
    House
    Ball
    Fox
    Schroder

• blackdirkdiggler

Why is boston starting javonte green? You have carson edwards or nesmith. Stupid!!

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

13% Time Lord.
    I wanted to go more JVal, but I kept spending up for LeBron and kept going back to Robert Williams.
    JVal is going to crush and lead me to victory, but I may have destroyed what could have been a magical night.

• Wsdm61987

@noddy said...

Finished 16th in the big $100K (night) contest last night. Only 19 points out of first place and no one in front of me had Harden. I did. Oh what could have been. Couldn’t believe when they took him out with almost 8 minutes left. Seems to me he’s usually in there no matter what the score is. So close, but yet so far. Never been this close before to anything big.

Sweet! look on the bright side, yah won. keep it up; good luck!

• Calicapo

Buying really high on Tatum but Washington is giving… hopefully he’s on

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I wonder sometimes where most of the public, or non public get their info. I spammed a bunch of H2H on DK and near every opponent has Kemba and Tatum stacked. I get it Brown is Out but I personally didn’t see them as auto locks in this spot

• Bodhisattva

Best of luck to all… I went a little heavy on Bane because I’ve been sneaking him into lineups all year so I might as well be on board when he’s chalky.

(subtitle: Things Losing Players Say).

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I think Draymond can put up similar number than Tatum tonight possibly more, and much cheaper. But I do see his potential if this pace is high.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).