NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Please pay close attention to the admin note below so we can keep the thread from being locked today. Name calling towards specific members will not be tolerated. Thanks.

7:00pm Detroit at Washington(-3) —- 193.5(o/u)
    7:30pm Atlanta(-5) at Miami —- 197.5(o/u)
    7:30pm Toronto(-13) at New York —- 195.5(o/u)
    8:00pm Memphis(-5) at Minnesota —- 194.5(o/u)
    8:30pm Brooklyn at Dallas —- TBD
    9:00pm San Antonio at Phoenix(-2) —- 208(o/u)
    9:00pm Milwaukee at Utah(-2.5) —- 186(o/u)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• linesrc

• seanyd09

made a lineup i really like (except i have to decide if i should keep kawhi in) with tony allen as the util. just hoping that chandler is out so i can switch him out for bernard james!

• zeeman21

@mjohnsonftw1 said...

What do you guys think of Kawhi ($7000) vs. The Greek ($7300) on the DK later slate in a GPP? High O/U for the SA-Pho game and Kawhi’s put up 38 and 39 fpts the last two games so he’ll prolly be extremely highly owned on the two game slate but he’s also on a b2b and owners could get popped. Greek Freak has put up just over 30 fpts the last two games and plays the slow paced Utah. Greek Freak a viable contrarian pick or am I setting myself up for failure here? Hate playing Spurs and I’ll be working late tonight so I won’t really be able to check for news.

According to my database this year Kawhi has never been popped on a back to back and he avgs 30.5 fanduel points in 10 games on a back to back.

The older guys are the ones who get popped

• seanyd09

@linesrc said...

Fairly new to this so advice needed on this GPP DK lineup:

PG Deron Williams
    SG Monta Ellis
    SF Luol Deng
    PF Paul Millsap
    C Marcin Gortat
    G DeMar DeRozan
    F Andrea Bargnani
    UTIL Reggie Jackson

wanna play h2h?

• Element828

Going to roll with MCW and Markieff…I have a gut feeling this is the first big game for MCW as a buck and will be low owned….and I will take Markieff against the older Duncan and on a back to back…also think he will be low owned

• Woody_al

@seanyd09 said...

wanna play h2h?

Exhibit A as to why you can’t post full line ups

• Mindofigor

@seanyd09 said...

wanna play h2h?

Lmao.

I’ll play. FD or DK?

• Hannibalkings

• seanyd09

• Yours_Truly

@seanyd09 said...

wanna play h2h?

lol

• seanyd09

lol you’re not even the guy!

• Tsw1999

Jeez, should I really go back to the Wall well?

• Mindofigor

@seanyd09 said...

DK

Ok how do I find you? Set it up… $1, 2, or 5.

• aidleskimo

@seanyd09 said...

lol you’re not even the guy!

wouldn’t be a bummer if your line hits and someone played the same line you advertised?

otherwise some nice plays

not you sean, but funny

• seanyd09

@S7ubs said...

Just remember Detroit is coming off a double OT

ya..but detroit is currently in 9th place and only one game behind indiana for 8th. plus they have three days off after this

• aidleskimo

what about garnett defense vs rando tonight?

• OutWorkedByNo1

Garnett’s on the Twolves now

• OutWorkedByNo1

Henry Walker death train?

• Yours_Truly

@Tsw1999 said...

Jeez, should I really go back to the Wall well?

I was considering throwing Wall out there but I think I am going to fade him. There is a lot of potential at pg tonight and I don’t think Im interested in forking 9100 for Wall on FD.

• seanyd09

kcp/kawhi or gortat/reggie jackson? cash games

• brobey

@Yours_Truly said...

I was considering throwing Wall out there but I think I am going to fade him. There is a lot of potential at pg tonight and I don’t think Im interested in forking 9100 for Wall on FD.

I am fading Wall on FD but I’m on him at victiv for 7800…too cheap to pass up there.

• aidleskimo

@OutWorkedByNo1 said...

Garnett’s on the Twolves now

yes, against zach randolph of memphis

• OutWorkedByNo1

Brad Beal and Pierce playing

• OutWorkedByNo1

Sorry I’m playing Zbo in cash but staying away in GPP’s. He has a limited ceiling IMO

• seanyd09

not using him, but perhaps beal being there helps wall? less focus on him plus more space on the floor to drive, and options to pass to?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).