• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at Washington ( -11.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• bmann

I am going to assume Rondo will play since he practiced yesterday. Anyone know if Rudy Gay practiced? I bet Gay is more on the doubtful side of questionable. Avery Bradley, Capela and Tony Allen are the other major injury question marks on today’s docket.

Gallo being out has had a big impact on Denver’s rotations. They went small last game with Darrell Arthur and Faried getting the minutes down low. Memphis plays small too so that could happen again. Barton and Harris will see huge minutes regardless. If TA is back and healthy, Barton gets a slight downgrade though I would still feel good about running him out there in a bunch of lineups. 24 shots last game.

• KillaChap

A lot of blowout potential tonight.

• antzilla810

hou/mil game seems stackable.

• sethnewb

I have a feeling Philly is going to keep it close with Washington tonight, don’t really have any reasoning but just a hunch

• flea90

@sethnewb said...

I have a feeling Philly is going to keep it close with Washington tonight, don’t really have any reasoning but just a hunch

both teams played sunday and washington’s playing like there 5th game in 7 nights so yeah i could see it. wondering if i should take wall tonight..

• lastcallcasualty

@flea90 said...

both teams played sunday and washington’s playing like there 5th game in 7 nights so yeah i could see it. wondering if i should take wall tonight..

Wall always kills the Sixers. Always!!

• lastcallcasualty

@flea90 said...

• gillio

@lastcallcasualty said...

Say it one more time

• ICEBERG

who is going to start for Gallinari ????

• lastcallcasualty

@gillio said...

Say it one more time

• flea90

@ICEBERG said...

think will barton shifting over to SF

• ICEBERG

@flea90 said...

think will barton shifting over to SF

But will he start?….think they like him off the bench

• rlangell

Honestly I’ve looked at this slate prob 4 times since last night right before bed…I dont even know where to begin. I’m overwhelmed with this many studs. I don’t know how I want to approach this slate especially with a few teeams on B2B

• ICEBERG

Faried, Barton, and Jokic ……….at least 2 of them should have big games

Jokic against banged up Memphis centers, and we will probably see more Faried than usual

• mbunner23

Westbrook, Cousins, Harden, Durant in that order?

• TommyWantWingy33

Anyone think the Nets can keep it close tonight? Like that game Cuz you know who is scoring for sure cp3, thad, brolo

• TheRealJosh5

@ICEBERG said...

Not Will Barton ha, Last time it was Mike Miller and some guy no one heard of. Barton played 35 minutes in the games though.

• traviswhite

You just put a curse on Wall tonight.

• crazypaul

@ICEBERG said...

Even if Barton does not start, he will see 34-38 minutes based on the game logs from when Gallinari was out in December.

• dp33071

Wall, Gobert,and Faried as my core.

• NRAnderson

@ICEBERG said...

It’s either they go really small and start Augustin, Mudiay, and Harris or start Mike Miller or Sampson…… It’s Mike Malone so who knows, but I would be shocked if Barton doesn’t start.

• TheRealJosh5

I’d be shocked if Barton started tonight.

• bmann

What’s the point of bringing him off the bench if he’s going to play 40+ minutes?

• TommyWantWingy33

@bmann said...

What’s the point of bringing him off the bench if he’s going to play 40+ minutes?

If he comes off the bench and plays 40+ (which I think is a bit high for him should be closer to 30) A majority of those minutes will be against 2nd stringers. SO a super efficient scorer playing against weaker players should give them the upper hand while the other team is resting their best players.

• debeatup

@bmann said...

Same way Gentry uses Holliday, Kerr w/ Iguodala and when Pop first started it with Ginobli years ago. Having a premier option off the bench able to provide scoring in mismatch situations against the other team’s second unit. As long as the player gets over the hit to the ego, it’s actually in their benefit from a usage perspective, especially since all these guys still play big minutes in clutch situations with the game on the line

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).