• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11.5 ) at Washington ( -11.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• tommykarate

cousins coming back

• rocky9421

Ellington had 10 pts in the first why isnt he out there?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

how the hell do you play sloan and larkin one quarter each. Just so stupid for team chemistry. Sit for a whole quarter and not play after playing the whole first. Joke.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Jokic back in with 44 seconds left. malone trolling hard.

• chunkybangles

Even from the lockerroom cousins will probably outscore CP3… is he even trying? 5/4/3 heading into half

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@txdave41 said...

Played Wall, Gortat, Greek, Middleton, Ariza, Ish and Faried and it’s still looking like it will take a miracle for me to have a damn net profit of just 3 dollars. I swear Fanduel is rigged to make me work 10 times harder to get a winning score even if I pick the top guys. Unbelievable.

Doubt you can do anything more. It’s rigged somehow. I just don’t know how. I quit playing FD but about to quit DK as well. It just can’t be a level playing field somehow someway. Not missing anything but one playing tonight and barely cashing.

• TommyWantWingy33

@slpanthers24 said...

So glad Roberson is doing nothing. And when I say nothing I mean nothing. didn’t want the guy who said he would get 25 to be right..lol

Roberson sighting!!!! ( no I was not the guy saying he could go for 25)

• Bando28

Boogie 32ft 3pt to win. Calling it now.

• traviswhite

Need Paul to get me thirty points in the second half to be even close to cashing.

• dailyfinancialsports

All I have to say is I hope you all listened to Dailyfinancialsports’ cash game tip of the day and played Alphabet, Middleton, and Parker. If you did, chances are you are cashing tonight. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s installment of Dailyfinancialsports’ cash game tip of the day

And Ryazan, thank you for commenting on my earlier post. I hope we can collaborate in the future on some lineups. #blessed #intuition

• viciousphilpy

to be fair, didn’t you also say to play Monroe?

I’d have to check but I’ll trust your word

• cedric19

Someone mentioned this last night but the way score steal is frustrating. How is that Cauly Stein’s steal when Cousins intercepted and batted the pass?

• BBWC_10

Cousins is no baby, he twisted his ankle landing on someones foot. He got it taped up and is back putting up big points for me.

• rebkell

@cpp214 said...

I’m a huge UK college fan, but I have to admit, Cousin’s attitude sucks. He’s the biggest baby in the league. He has so much talent, but his attitude absolutely sucks. I roster him every now and then because of his upside, but I puke a little in my mouth every time I do. Not tonight, thankfully.

Yeah, his attitude is ridiculous, I don’t understand how he gets away with it. I swear he could have 2 techs a quarter and nobody could really argue with it. They ought to just pop it to him constantly and see if he gets the message. He is something else, but his temper is just out of control.

• migarvin99

@txdave41 said...

Played Wall, Gortat, Greek, Middleton, Ariza, Ish and Faried and it’s still looking like it will take a miracle for me to have a damn net profit of just 3 dollars. I swear Fanduel is rigged to make me work 10 times harder to get a winning score even if I pick the top guys. Unbelievable.

thats pretty good. 9k leftover right? who were your other 2 guys?

• dailyfinancialsports

@viciousphilpy said...

to be fair, didn’t you also say to play Monroe?

I’d have to check but I’ll trust your word

Me? No, I didn’t say to play Monroe. He was not on my radar tonight.

Admittedly I could’ve done better on my other picks. I had Gobert, Covington, and Barton in my LU. But as a cash player…I can live with those guys busting :)

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@dailyfinancialsports said...

All I have to say is I hope you all listened to Dailyfinancialsports’ cash game tip of the day and played Alphabet, Middleton, and Parker. If you did, chances are you are cashing tonight. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s installment of Dailyfinancialsports’ cash game tip of the day

I did not play those three- just Parker. I did, however, enjoy your insight.

• Sjv

What’s the cashline for a lower stake double up on DK looking like tonight?

• zpa1989

bartons clunker smoked me. bad. makes no sense either he was always in store for a bigger workload with danilo on the shelf. oh well.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Cousins gone?

• migarvin99

cousins with the T

• cedric19

@BBWC_10 said...

Cousins is no baby, he twisted his ankle landing on someones foot. He got it taped up and is back putting up big points for me.

He’s putting up points for me too but an ankle has to be broken or severely sprained to act like that while ur on the ground.

• rebkell

@walkoff9 said...

Cousins gone?

Not yet, the earlier one was called on the bench, or so I read in this thread.

• viciousphilpy

@dailyfinancialsports said...

Me? No, I didn’t say to play Monroe. He was not on my radar tonight.

Admittedly I could’ve done better on my other picks. I had Gobert, Covington, and Barton in my LU. But as a cash player…I can live with those guys busting :)

i had trouble seeing any Center as a good play after Jhalil went down. So I punted with Mosgov. Other than that I had Canaan, Harden, Jerami, Favors, Middleton and ABC.

Playing Reddick right now. I can’t explain it, but anytime I play a large GPP I hit cash.

• 2021Labs

I’m sitting at 6th place in a .25 satellite to the mega crossover, 6pts off the lead. Have Boogie, Kanter, Collison, AND Rondo still to go. Wish me luck! Top 2 win $27 tickets. No prize money but it’d be my first satellite win so I’m getting anxious.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).