5:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• MoccasinMusic

Hawks blazers stack ftw

• superjon

How many people are going to be scared of playing Nance tonight after his dud last night when Love most likely sits out?

• Bodiaz36

Kelly O has been crushing in limited minutes. Wonder if he gets extra run if Miami is up big in the 4th Q. Could be great value play. Also like Nance (if love sits) and Cam Reddish for value

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

How many people are going to be scared of playing Nance tonight after his dud last night when Love most likely sits out?

I don’t think many people would be scared if he was playing Atlanta, yet I’m not too eager to play a 6100 (DK) Nance against the pacers on a B2B.

The real question is…..will people be too scared to go back to Poetl after getting Popped last game? I won’t, and I don’t think too many will, yet some will, so I’m guessing his ownership might be a little lower than it otherwise would be in this spot.

• Bodiaz36

Yeah, you would think Spurs would want to start Poeltl to matchup with Vuc. But we all know Pop is a different kind of cat…

• Njsum1

@Bodiaz36 said...

Yeah, you would think Spurs would want to start Poeltl to matchup with Vuc. But we all know Pop is a different kind of cat…

Vuc, is more of a traditional Center. Porzingis is not…Pop was able to at least attempt to put Lyles on Porzingis. I think he’ll need Lyles to try and guard Gordon. And Poetl for Vuc.

Plus you can’t run Vuc off the court. He’ll get his minutes regardless. Gotta think poetl gets into the mid to high 20’s (minutes) barring foul trouble (which is possible).

• monarch

Its not a great Poeltl spot. It’s a good one. Poeltl did very well vs the Bulls and the Hornets which are I believe both bottom five vs Centers. The Magic are good vs the position. So I think it impacts his ceiling. Poeltl looks like a 18-24 DK player tonight which is great from a multiplier standpoint but probably not necessary.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Its not a great Poeltl spot. It’s a good one. Poeltl did very well vs the Bulls and the Hornets which are I believe both bottom five vs Centers. The Magic are good vs the position. So I think it impacts his ceiling. Poeltl looks like a 18-24 DK player tonight which is great from a multiplier standpoint but probably not necessary.

I’m not disagreeing about the matchup, although it’s better than you’re making it out to be, yet my post is more about his ownership being low as it’s not an early game, so it’s not guaranteed we get confirmation of a starting lineup more than 15 minutes before tip.

Essentially we’re getting a 3200 starting center with upside (and downside) at likely reduced ownership because of the “Pop” factor.

• Pick1979

@Bodiaz36 said...

The thing is SA should be playing Murray 30-32 mins a game and Poetl should not see less than 25 tonite , but Pop seems to like making horrible decisions (Not for DFS) but those are clearly the better players

I don’t get it

Lyles is a offensive liability

Ok but yes I will def be Gun Shy on both players

I bring Murray up bc most of his 40 FPPM games are w out Aldridge , should be an easy SA trio to play but pop F’s it up and it’s not better for the team winning …unless I’m missing something

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t think many people would be scared if he was playing Atlanta, yet I’m not too eager to play a 6100 (DK) Nance against the pacers on a B2B.

The real question is…..will people be to scared to go back to Poetl after getting Popped last game? I won’t, and I don’t think too many will, yet some will, so I’m guessing his ownership might be a little lower than it otherwise would be in this spot.

I will definitely play a lot of Poetl.

There isn’t a whole lot to love in the mid to high range.

Chriss at 6k – Too expensive.

Tuner at 6k – I’ll stick to playing him at home.

J-Val at 6.2k – Love the price, but terrible history and terrible on B2Bs. No thank you

Drummond at 7.3k – Holy price drop, Batman! Drummond has absolutely owned the Pacers, and would be about as close to a lock as you could get at his price. Of course, that’s only if he plays and gets his normal minutes. If his minutes are still going to be reduced, I have little to no interest.

Vuc at 8.7k – As with Turner, I like him better at home. But I like the price drop so I’ll keep in my player pool for now.

Ayton at 9k – It’s like I said yesterday, at his price, I would prefer to play him on the road. However, the usage is there, the match up is nice, and unlike J-Val; Ayton has smashed on B2B’s this year. I don’t love the play, but in my 135 lineups, he’ll surely find his way onto some of them.

Whiteside at 9.6k – HATE the price. But he is clearly the best high dollar C tonight in a prime match up vs Atlanta.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

If Love is out I’m sure he will be fairly popular

• dominicanpapi

If Poeltl doesn’t start, I wouldn’t play him.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

Chriss at 6k – Too expensive

I’ll have Chriss on DK for 5400

• superjon

Will Kanter play more than 8 minutes against the Rockets this time?

If so, I will have interest with his minutes trending in the right direction.

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

If Poeltl doesn’t start, I wouldn’t play him.

Goes without saying

• Bodiaz36

Drummond would surely be very enticing at that price on FD, but if he’s really coming off a calf strain, I’d be shocked if he got meaningful minutes tonight, if any at all

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

He had 23 fpts in 16 mins last time around against Orlando and also had a 40 burger in 28 mins against Vuc in 2018 so assuming he starts I think 24 DK pts is the low end of his likely outcome

• superjon

@Bodiaz36 said...

Drummond would surely be very enticing at that price on FD, but if he’s really coming off a calf strain, I’d be shocked if he got meaningful minutes tonight, if any at all

Good point. We might not even get news since the game starts 30 minutes after lock.

• dominicanpapi

@Njsum1 said...

Goes without saying

Yeah but there will be people who would still think he’ll get his minutes if he comes off the bench. I was one of them on that last slate lol. Plus I think people are gonna try and find a way to pay up for Whiteside anyway.

• Kanner88

McCollum incoming 60 🍔🍔 Whiteside 20 boards 7-10 blocks …. love Trae Collins Reddish …. love this game for the $$$$$$

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Will Kanter play more than 8 minutes against the Rockets this time?

If so, I will have interest with his minutes trending in the right direction.

Probably not. I think the min trends was mainly the matchups

• Njsum1

Furthermore on DK I’m going to put Poetl in my flex spot and leave like a $100-200 in cap space so I can make some pivots if he doesn’t draw the start.

On FD, he’s riskier, yet certain to have lower ownership if he’s not announced the starter before lock.

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

Yeah but there will be people who would still think he’ll get his minutes if he comes off the bench. I was one of them on that last slate lol. Plus I think people are gonna try and find a way to pay up for Whiteside anyway.

There’s also a lot of good Center plays tonight so I’m not going crazy with Poetl. Probably around 50% assuming he starts.

• gaelicgirl

Have only had one decent cash since the ASG, and 4 losses in a row…
    Need to re-focus my mental energy today and get back in a winning groove!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

So no Bowman, Poole is Questionable and I thought I saw some where yesterday that Draymond was Questionable?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).