7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 13 ) at Okla City ( -13 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Washington ( 10 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at San Antonio ( -13 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 195
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• JGallo1018

If I didn’t switch out Kobe in my UTIL spot for Wiggins, and KEPT LOPEZ instead of chalking up with Dieng, I would’ve been able to pay up for Ante instead of Ariza and that would’ve landed me in 2nd for $7,500..this is the closest and worst I’ve ever felt about a late swap on DK. Had 321 with IT, McCollum, ARIZA, Stat, Dieng, Lowey, Morris, Wiggins.

I had a 2nd place lineup and switched it. I do it all the time, I make my differentiated GPP lineup and make it chalky based on alerts and late news. Ended up winning $40 on $3, could’ve been $7,500. On to today.

• rsigler65

So how about all the big spreads today? All the fun teams with the blowout potential.

• Brandon684

The Hawks will blowout the Sixers….again. For that reason, I’m firing up Schroder.

• shark61350

@Brandon684 said...

The Hawks will blowout the Sixers….again. For that reason, I’m firing up Schroder.

Wow, an 8 pt spread I’m not sure if they love Philly or are throwing the subtle diss to ATL.

• TommyWantWingy33

@shark61350 said...

Wow, an 8 pt spread I’m not sure if they love Philly or are throwing the subtle diss to ATL.

Umm Philly just brought the best team in the league to the wire. So I’m pretty sure they at least have a chance to keep it close against a hawks team that is definitely not what they used to be.

• Brandon684

@shark61350 said...

The Sixers didn’t show up the last two games they played the Hawks. The Hawks scored over 120 in those games.

• psujohny

GSW only a 10 point fav playing the wiz …Id take that, the wizards have been major suckage lately..think it will be over early

• DFSNewbie

I am locking Aldridge in my LU. Dirt cheap and Anthony “Microsoft” Davis got abused by Z-BO last game and if he plays C vs Asik that’s even better since Pelicans are the worst team against C this season. Also, Davis can get injured by walking to the bench so that will always help

• Craigg13

With Cousins potentially out I think I’m leaning towards Koufus. He and Stein got similar minutes last game and Kosta savings gives more roster flexibility.

• Brandon684

If Boogie misses tonight, I’m locking up Gibson/Portis.

• phinehas421

If anything I would be more willing to throw some of those 76ers players into my GPP lu. Atl is one of the worst rebounding teams in the NBA and sixers have decent bigs

• DFSNewbie

@Brandon684 said...

If Boogie misses tonight, I’m locking up Gibson/Portis.

If Boogie and Rondo misses tonight’s game, Rudy Gay even at $8000 is really good play. Bulls don’t have anybody that can guard him (Butler is too small) and his usage rate will go through the roof

• dominicanpapi

Early thoughts, seems like a good night to either punt at power forward or mix and match guys like Love/LMA w/Thompson, Gordon, Turner.

• KMac

ATL is not playing that well and PHI is a very scrappy group who don’t quit. I can see this game staying close.

• teachmehowtocutty

@DFSNewbie said...

If Boogie and Rondo misses tonight’s game, Rudy Gay even at $8000 is really good play. Bulls don’t have anybody that can guard him (Butler is too small) and his usage rate will go through the roof

Youre insane. Gay is 6’8 230 butler is 6’7 220. They are virtually the same size.

• Craigg13

@DFSNewbie said...

I like Rudy as well. With or without Boogie Pau has a nice matchup.

• TommyWantWingy33

@Brandon684 said...

The Sixers didn’t show up the last two games they played the Hawks. The Hawks scored over 120 in those games.

Was this with or without Ish Smith?

• Craigg13

@dominicanpapi said...

Early thoughts, seems like a good night to either punt at power forward or mix and match guys like Love/LMA w/Thompson, Gordon, Turner.

I like both Gordon and Turner tonight.

• Craigg13

Thoughts on George Hill and Jeff Teague tonight?

• DFSNewbie

Early thoughts:

*LaMarcus Aldridge will be low owned and has nice matchup vs Pelicans.

*Ride with Teague while he is hot. Even if this game is a blowout, he will have something to do with it. Millsap is clearly hurt and not himself so Teague will be involved more offensively.

*Draymond Green will abuse anybody the Wizards throw at him. Only at $9000, he is probably in store for another triple double even if it’s a blowout.

*If DeMarcus Cousins is playing, I could easily see him get 30-20 type of game.

• teachmehowtocutty

Right now im thinking an all out warriors stack wall. Curry/klay/barnes/draymond and wall! That spread is insane and if it stays within the spread the starters will play all 4.

• TheRealJosh5

@Craigg13 said...

I like both Gordon and Turner tonight.

I only have 3 PF’s I really like tonight, Love, Turner & Gordon.

• Brandon684

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Was this with or without Ish Smith?

I think first game was before they brought Smith back to Philly and Nerlens Noel was out. The second game they had everyone playing and still got blown out.

• WuChef1986

UTIL SPOT ON DK GPP. thad or BB???/

• Craigg13

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Right now im thinking an all out warriors stack wall. Curry/klay/barnes/draymond and wall! That spread is insane and if it stays within the spread the starters will play all 4.

Is there cap space for such a stack?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).