7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 13 ) at Okla City ( -13 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Washington ( 10 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at San Antonio ( -13 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 195
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• IronMonkey415

Batum starting. I’ll remove Parsons and make room for Batum.
    Lets see how this goes for me.

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Is fading Westbrook and Curry in cash a losing proposition?

• jmg2105

MKG value dropping with every chime of my phone..

• clatrndzl

I’m not happy with any of my LUs today. I can’t seem to focus.

• TheKris

@fathalpert said...

Is fading Westbrook and Curry in cash a losing proposition?

I hope not since I’m going Wall and paying for the other Warriors.

• jenkins2010

rollin wit cousins…wish me luck.

• DFSNewbie

I can’t pull the trigger on Cousins. I just can’t lol

• bignish

Tristan or Taj today for DK Cash, who do you guys prefer?

• saintsfan1

I’m fading Cousins so he is going for 70 tonight.

• BSox

Had MKG in my lineup all day until this Batum news. A bit worried to see how many minutes MKG gets with Batum there. I’d imagine they would both play a good amount with Kemba out, right?

• sig6xwc

Good luck.

“newbie” to the site, but have been playing DFS for a while. I had NO time Monday or Tuesday for research, etc. Took Monday off, but threw together 1 line up for FD, and one for DK using the forum and lineup builder on here to satisfy my “urge”. Thought both lineups were “crap” but played them at low stakes anyway. Tripled my $$ on DK, and 3.5x on FD.

Thanks to all, and it just shows you that sometimes the “crap” lineup turns out to be pretty decent.

GL ALL

• cdaus8989

Does Mo Williams deserve consideration tonight?

• kmh24

Cousins will be so low owned at center that with his upside makes him a phenomenal play tonight while everyone spends down at the position tonight

• Ibleedblue1

@cdaus8989 said...

Does Mo Williams deserve consideration tonight?

I was wondering this as well because I had Delly in about 50%. I just couldnt make the move with him though.

• cpp214

$8700 left on a lineup on FD

Gasol, Drum or KAT at C?

• Stickman731

Gobert
    Gobert
    Gobert

tonight ;)

• Chab

@bignish said...

Tristan or Taj today for DK Cash, who do you guys prefer?

Taj not even close

• GGee87

I REALLY wish we could get some Sacremento news b4 FD lock. I want to play Collison big time… I might play him regardless. He’s been playing pretty well.

• Ibleedblue1

I wish some Rondo news could come out asap. Thats my biggie. Got collision locked in to 15/21 LU right now. Could be a smooth switch to JJ or Felton if I find out before 6:00. Sigh

• saintsfan1

Rondo is probable

• jmg2105

@BSox said...

Had MKG in my lineup all day until this Batum news. A bit worried to see how many minutes MKG gets with Batum there. I’d imagine they would both play a good amount with Kemba out, right?

Hope so. He was looking solid when Batum, Kemba, Zeller and Lamb were Out or GTDs

• gregredenbaugh

Basketball Monster ‏@BaskMonster 25m25 minutes ago

Rajon Rondo PG SAC is PROBABLE [turf toe] – went through shoot around so is likely to play Wed #SACvsCHI http://bit.ly/1PzeP7L

• IronMonkey415

I have way too much Schroeder

• kobe23

any news on boogie? i really want to roster him but not at the risk of getting a big donut!

• Mattg45

@BSox said...

Agai st portland pj hairison, and troy Daniels lost minutes with both batum and mkg playing. Batum got 40, mkg got 34. Lamb will be available tonight but I assume he will soak up somd oc kemba minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler