7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 13 ) at Okla City ( -13 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Washington ( 10 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at San Antonio ( -13 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 195
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Anton83

Dang had a good line up before KCP messed it up

• dakimbell

He is soft as they come. When his outside shot isn’t falling he tries to force it to the rim and either gets stripped or stuffed.. If he isn’t hitting 3’s he sucks..

• TheBeefalo

@ElwoodB said...

Rodney Hood?

He’s taking a big, fat steamer on an otherwise great lineup of mine.

• mrpata

Shout out to the fella who mentioned that D.Rose kept coming up in his projections. Had him plugged into my roster long before the Butler news, everything turning out better than expected

• savant111

@LordVzul said...

Interesting, E’twaun’s ownership went from 17.8% to 18.8% in the late game Sharpshooter on DK. How does that happen?

That’s shady. I’d like an answer to that too.

• dakimbell

I am a big fan of the roster lock on FD, but after tonight and full exposure to JB i think FD needs to get creative and perhaps have 1 roster edit after lineup lock to combat situations like tonight where a guy is scratched out of the blue..

• DFSNewbie

@savant111 said...

Interesting, E’twaun’s ownership went from 17.8% to 18.8% in the late game Sharpshooter on DK. How does that happen?

It wouldn’t surprise me if there was a fix or something. Maybe you read it wrong in the beginning.

• zpa1989

@dakimbell said...

I am a big fan of the roster lock on FD, but after tonight and full exposure to JB i think FD needs to get creative and perhaps have 1 roster edit after lineup lock to combat situations like tonight where a guy is scratched out of the blue..

i completely agree. was a causality of the late butler scratch too. have some cashing over 300 right now with him there. so frustrating.

• bluesunday1287

Sitting with 340.8 on the Fanduel 100K Wednesday SWAT.. Unfortunately all I have left is E’Twuan Moore (0.9 %)… Hopefully I can get a few more points and grab the leader board, most in front of me seem to be finished.

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@dakimbell said...

Sounds good in theory, but it gives an unfair advantage to everyone who sits there looking at injury updates all night after 7, while a good amount of people set their lineups and move on with a normal life….as you know, life kind of sucks for those 30 min before lock

• ElwoodB

@Ryazan said...

Sounds good in theory, but it gives an unfair advantage to everyone who sits there looking at injury updates all night after 7, while a good amount of people set their lineups and move on with a normal life….as you know, life kind of sucks for those 30 min before lock

I keep going back and forth on this. Tonight, I like late swap!

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@dakimbell said...

He is soft as they come. When his outside shot isn’t falling he tries to force it to the rim and either gets stripped or stuffed.. If he isn’t hitting 3’s he sucks..

What fanduel could do though is have an auto feature where everyone with an injured player gets him subbed out automatically for his backup, in this case tony snell. So if it was curry, it’d be auto Livingston. Ect ect…..but again it’s unfair to those who somehow fostered butler and snell, cuz then what?

• bluesunday1287

Come on E’Twaun!!!!

• jameson416

The best fix would be on the part of the league, not fanduel. If a guy gets hurt in warmups or something then we have to live with that. However, all of the NBA coaches and their shady lineup announcements is ridiculous. If your team and you as a coach are good enough then roll your players out and win. The NBA needs to adapt the NFL model and atleast make coaches announce 1-2 hrs before game time. Especially if they plan on partnering with DFS sites to make all the double profits

• ejernigan1

Stupid offense for defense subsitutions. Gobert needs to be in for benefit of my fantasy team.

• lionssuck

@Ryazan said...

What fanduel could do though is have an auto feature where everyone with an injured player gets him subbed out automatically for his backup, in this case tony snell. So if it was curry, it’d be auto Livingston. Ect ect…..but again it’s unfair to those who somehow fostered butler and snell, cuz then what?

They could have you pick an alternate for every pick that has a value equal to or less then your original pick & if your top pick is ruled out before that games lock, you get the alternate pick. I doubt that will ever happen though. What happens if they are ruled out after lock but before tipoff? What source are they using as their official determination of who is ruled out & when it happened

• TJRhodes

Rivers ejected

• jv21

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

This just a theory but couldn’t the butler injury been avoided. There were other options at shooting guard. It wasn’t like you had to roster Butler. His high salary and competing against other the studs meant you could fade him. I know he was in a prime matchup but so are the rest of his teammates. Lin was the chalk and looks like Oladipo was the play. If you lock those two in, you would have fade Butler without trying. (*one of my lineups had Butler too I got a dud too but we could learn something from this). We know the risk of playing on Fanduel.

• klyon28

In the top 500 of my late night only GPP and Austin Rivers my punt gets ejected….

• deejones49

Do like MLB put the lineups out 4 hours before start time

• dakimbell

Agree for most part, but if you only had one swap a night it would dilute that unfair advantage quite a bit.. I have always been the guy who was vehemently against it, but i guess i have never been burned with full exposure to such a key cog of all of my lineups.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Cousins down.

• BSox

Boogie down :(

• zpa1989

@jv21 said...

This just a theory but couldn’t the butler injury been avoided. There were other options at shooting guard. It wasn’t like you had to roster Butler. His high salary and competing against other the studs meant you could fade him. I know he was in a prime matchup but so are the rest of his teammates. Lin was the chalk and looks like Oladipo was the play. If you lock those two in, you would have fade Butler without trying. (*one of my lineups had Butler too I got a dud too but we could learn something from this). We know the risk of playing on Fanduel.

good point. i diddn’t have butler in every line up and did have shares of lin and oladipo but the people that had butler would sure love to have whatever his point total was going to be, even if there were better plays tonight. could mean the difference between cashing and not for some. or placing higher or lower for others.

• legitlegit

cant watch the game but watching the game feed, booogie just got a steal, so he’s good?

dont scare me plzz

thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).