7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -7 ) at Brooklyn ( 7 ) —- T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Okla City ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Boston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• whitemamba86

i think wade puts up a 50 tonight. play anyone vs james harden.

• lastcallcasualty

@markymark13 said...

He seems to be more confident in his shot now. He has been taking advantage of defenders going under screens against him

He’s been on the trading block rumor mill so he’s probably trying to sell himself. Or keep himself in Minnesota.

• GGee87

@whitemamba86 said...

all 3 are in play unless d will comes back tonight

I need to know if Dwill is playing or not. I cant make a few decisions without knowing this info. Hope they release it soon. Like before shoot around.

• BPhillips44

Henson starting…..HE is minimum on DK. Worth a shot?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@zigger77 said...

So the bucks had a tough time of balancing a 4 man big man rotation, so he decides to trade 1 to get 2 more! THATLL TOTALLY WORK>

was this a salary dump for the horners? Maybe they just wanted to unload both guys and kidd had to take both to get hawes?

at least hawes gives them a different skill set.

• MrPerfekt7

@yanks250125 said...

Swaggy or Tony Allen?

Tony

• asapholster

have my lineup just need an opinion

wes matthews/ibaka

or

oladipo/dirk

• queensfinest

brook lopez/pj tucker or vucevic/barnes

• DirkDigglerz

• lllongshottt

@walkoff9 said...

was this a salary dump for the horners? Maybe they just wanted to unload both guys and kidd had to take both to get hawes?

at least hawes gives them a different skill set.

Miles Plumlee makes 12.5 Mil per year. Bucks dumping salary if anything.

• Supersharpie

Muhammad/Parker or Barnes/Gibson for GPP on FD?

• asapholster

@queensfinest said...

brook lopez/pj tucker or vucevic/barnes

there is no question it has to be vucevic barnes

barnes is going to go off tonight for sure

lopez stinks

• NPStollings

@asapholster said...

have my lineup just need an opinion

wes matthews/ibaka

or

oladipo/dirk

Dirk has been crushing the blazers

• frugal

Crap. Done with my lineups and feeling good and realize I have no exposure to the Pacers/Nets game. May have to juggle a player or 2, or maybe just use 2 lineups tonight.

• hcassidy

@GGee87 said...

I need to know if Dwill is playing or not. I cant make a few decisions without knowing this info. Hope they release it soon. Like before shoot around.

Haven’t found if he is playing tonight or not, but kept getting info that the Mavs are shopping him and the Cavs showing interest but it would cost them Shump and draft picks.

• whitemamba86

@BPhillips44 said...

Henson starting…..HE is minimum on DK. Worth a shot?

yea he is but im spending up for elite centers tonight in a great match up. im rolling 2 centers 2 pgs and if i can get 200 points from them 4 for 28,000 ill take it. monroe will get some runs to

• DirkDigglerz

Bogut is out time to up my exposure to Salah Mejri my dude

• xdan3220

Really liking Michael Beasley, with Chandler starting the Denver second unit is completely devoid of defenders. Have him pegged for 27 FD points with upside of maybe 32

• Hiqhliqht

So who’s the must locks ? Boogie , Chandler ?

• machzeagher

@asapholster said...

there is no question it has to be vucevic barnes

barnes is going to go off tonight for sure

lopez stinks

Sorry if this is dumb. Are you referring to Matt or Harrison Barnes?

• frugal

@DirkDigglerz said...

Bogut is out time to up my exposure to Salah Mejri my dude

AS A Mavs fan, I really hope that last game was an awakening, but I feel it was more an anomaly. Outside Dirk, you never know who’s going to see minutes at C. Despite Bogut being in and out of the lineup outside last game Mejri hasn’t seen more than 20 minutes since 12/23 (Bogut missed 11 games over that period). Over that same period Powell saw 5 games with 21 or more minutes. To hard to predict how’s going to see more minutes or if they’ll just split the Dirk leftovers. I mean the game before the Philly game Powell got 29 minutes and Mejri 2…

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

Devin Harris is questionable…I gotta think Yogi/Seth/Wes get all the minutes they can handle tonight.

Assuming DWill is out and Harris sits, I agree on Yogi and Seth, they become auto locks. However, I think Wes would likely play his normal minutes with Justin Anderson getting some burn tonight (though to be clear I like Wes over Anderson).

• Dfspacman

Are the bulls likely to be blowout tonite?

• JRite2003

I need some value!! Sheesh!

• dominicanpapi

@frugal said...

Assuming DWill is out and Harris sits, I agree on Yogi and Seth, they become auto locks. However, I think Wes would likely play his normal minutes with Justin Anderson getting some burn tonight (though to be clear I like Wes over Anderson).

Last I saw Williams was doubtful? Did he get upgraded?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).