7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -7 ) at Brooklyn ( 7 ) —- T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Okla City ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Boston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• JTL33

Solid 3x profit because of my WB, Jokic, and Yogi lineup. Shoutout to those three for a solid night.

• Yeoman

Stars and scrubs night at Yahoo. Winner has both Harden and Westbrook, jammed into a lineup with Ferrell, Young, R. Lopez, Warren.

I’m pretty sure there was a way to jam them both into a winner at DK, too, but nobody seems to have done it in the tournaments I’ve looked at. Somebody in the And-One would have been within a point of the top if they’d played at Nance instead of Chriss, but tonight that was a big if.

Ed: Never mind, I see upthread the perfect LU had them both. I’m not surprised.

• eatmyturf23

@dearmand said...

Lost hundreds last night posting a 302 on DK

I feel better about tonight now.

• Dirt_Lavert

How did we know jokic would still go for a 60 burger with the minutes limit? Guy is a monster

• deactivated66527

@eatmyturf23 said...

I feel better about tonight now.

Yep, didn’t have a single dud (except you could say a 42 from Kawhi was underwhelming) in my main lineup but didn’t have anybody go completely off and missed the ridiculous 306.5 cash line. I aim to cash every night in NBA which means I target for 285ish – so if you told me I’d get a 302 I’d be pretty happy with it…HA.

• chronoxiong

Snapped my 3-night losing streak scoring 302.4 to win all the 50/50s I was in. But fell short on GPP cash. I know what I did wrong looking back in hindsight. Paid up for Lowry, went Wade over Devin Booker, Myles Turner killed me again and pairing up Harrison Barnes with Wilson Chandler. Some changes to those changes and spending salary elsewhere would’ve made the difference. Oh well.

• SkateFiend

My gripe on NBA right now – Thanks to various personnel and quirky coaching decision, a few one day DFS stars arrive seemingly every night – Yogi today, THJ yesterday, Seth Curry and Ryan Anderson few days ago. Did some experts predict that Larry Nance would to outproduce Harrison Barnes?

Meaning right now you could just pack your lineups with studs and pair them with punts and pray. Sure I was burned by Cavert and Hernangomez today and O’quinn a few times, but you just know they’ll luck into a 20 point and 10 rebound game eventually. Because the starters can’t stay healthy enough or coaches run with the random players.

Personally I don’t consider that to be skill based. Today I just went straight studs and duds and thanks to Yogi and cheap forwards from the late games I sailed right past teams that obviously put more thought into their lineup construction. Just my opinion.

• DirkDigglerz

I wish I paired this guy with Welsey ended up 300th place

• draggin49

Mcw/ nance lmao gtfo

• DirkDigglerz

Played Jokic all over my lineups someone on here laughed at me lol I laugh at you back dude

• draggin49

hard to fade Jokic with his useage/production . I guess maybe some people were nervous the coach might limit his mins? Fuck it I will play him tomorrow . Spurs interior defense isn’t great. Although it’s probably worse when pau is in vs dedmon

• IronMonkey415

It’s over for deron, his days are numbered.

• nateW

Tonight just shows how insane you got to get to win it all. I can’t do it.

• hpatel1089

Cashed with Butler in my lineup – Teague, Yogi, Fournier, Powell, Butler, Chandler, Harrell, Ibaka, Cousins

• KindGuy

Fuck tonight. Seems like the season is getting crazier and crazier.

• Brandon684

Rick just make Yogi your starting PG

• draggin49

@nateW said...

Tonight just shows how insane you got to get to win it all. I can’t do it.

Agreed. That’s where the max entry comes in handy for those who have the bankroll to do so, you can throw in those crazy punts or roll out guys in poor matchups etc .

• chronoxiong

Seeing Marcus Morris and Larry Nance Jr in tonight’s GPP winning lineups just pisses me off. Who in their right mind would play them?

• KindGuy

Put up a 216 on DK and with the Butler 0. I guess it kinda feels good knowing it wouldn’t have mattered had he played.

• sunchips666

@chronoxiong said...

Seeing Marcus Morris and Larry Nance Jr in tonight’s GPP winning lineups just pisses me off. Who in their right mind would play them?

yea i dont understand how those 2 players can be in your player pool, let alone in the same lineup

most nights I look at the winning GPP lineup, you can justify all their picks

but on a 9 game slate to go with those 2? someone plz explain….

• draggin49

I wonder if NY actually shows up and gives the cavs a good game tomorrow night.
    Not like you can readily trust the Knicks but they seem to be better at home and pretty bad on the road.

• txdave41

My bad luck is just amazing. Almost no one played Butler in my league games. Just me. Can’t believe I couldn’t cash even with Jokic and Chandler going off huge for me. Took a gamble on Greek breaking out, and of course, he didn’t. And playing Brogdon over Yogi hurt me badly even though Brogdon had excellent DVP.

• dds2190

@SkateFiend said...

My gripe on NBA right now – Thanks to various personnel and quirky coaching decision, a few one day DFS stars arrive seemingly every night – Yogi today, THJ yesterday, Seth Curry and Ryan Anderson few days ago. Did some experts predict that Larry Nance would to outproduce Harrison Barnes?

Meaning right now you could just pack your lineups with studs and pair them with punts and pray. Sure I was burned by Cavert and Hernangomez today and O’quinn a few times, but you just know they’ll luck into a 20 point and 10 rebound game eventually. Because the starters can’t stay healthy enough or coaches run with the random players.

Personally I don’t consider that to be skill based. Today I just went straight studs and duds and thanks to Yogi and cheap forwards from the late games I sailed right past teams that obviously put more thought into their lineup construction. Just my opinion.

Yogi was a lock all day I’m not honestly sure what everyone missed on him. DWill was already likely out and Harris illness meant Yogi was going to get all the minutes he could handle. Sure his price was up but he still was getting the opportunity in a cake matchup. I had 30 as his floor.

• Njsum1

@chronoxiong said...

I didn’t play either of these guys yet I considered Nance as a punt. He played really well the night before, Celtics are bad versus bigs, and extra run wasnt out of the realm of possibility as it’s not like the Lakers are trying to develop Tarik Black. Just saying I don’t think its outrageous for someone to have used him at near bare minimum pricing. Morris I have little excuse for, except that he had 1 decent game versus the Wolves last year (and 1 terrible one). Yet that’s all I got for him.

• bhodgman

Am I crazy to consider going Wade at SG in cash? Don’t really like any other options…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler