7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 197
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8.5 ) at Minnesota ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Denver ( 5 ) —- T: 230.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 196
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DC2380

@dolphinkick182 said...

Ben Standig

Verified account

@BenStandig

More
    Looked like Porter slipped trying to drive. Stayed on his face, but lots of grimace on that face. Oubre coming in for him.

REEEELLLLAXXXX!! These twitter sideline reporters need to chill out….

• zpa1989

yup! wilson chandler a stone lock to miss tonights game, im the kiss of death!!! they said he was probable and now misses shoot around? of course. LOL can’t catch a break these days. hes only 3900 on FD in a high total fast paced game with extra minutes due to plumlee’s injury. felt it was a STRONG gpp play. oh well….ugh but that is so frustrating.

BAM 57.8% in 4PP wow.

• depalma13

Porter is in

• SkateFiend

Did speights sit out the first half in his last start?

• JPep2370

Should have faded Bam, 60-70% owned and busting

• zpa1989

i think bam sorta had to bust considering how chalky he is. just how it goes in DFS sometimes.

• DC2380

Wow Robert Covington actually playing a decent game tonight

2 lineups dead already of my 5, 4PPs.. one w Adebayo and one has Speights. And I could not justify the 4800 for Satoransky felt he would not get 30 fpt. He should.

• jhk1987

Of course one time I play collison CoJo goes off instead.

• roach62

Miami once again..REFUSING to go big..and getting RAPED by Griffin and Drummond…18 points 10 boards

• Lathum

People need to chill with the Bam busting. He only cost 3800 on FD, he can easily get to 18 FD points still

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@Lathum said...

People need to chill with the Bam busting. He only cost 3800 on FD, he can easily get to 18 FD points still

except people played him for 25-30 which is what you are looking for with cheap punts.

• stats99tuff

Lol you know i figured justice Winslow will be ok… Not much risk… $3700 on dk starting… 0.75 at half… Nice….

• MrPerfekt7

Myles turner you fucking bum

• roach62

@Lathum said...

not really concerned with Bam “busting”..as he was huge chalk…its moreso the fact that the coach was ok with the team getting abused time and time again by playing small ball…

• MrPerfekt7

In other news Drummond/Griffin stack + Ish looking nice. 💯Harden

To the person that spoke on the Drummond/Griffin stack 👌

• zpa1989

ok at least chandler will be “available”, lets hope he can grind out 20 fan duel points somehow if he actually sees the floor.

• roach62

also relieved in a sense at Satoransky’s low ownership…i had him in, but according to projections he wasnt suppose to do very good, so made a swap out for more Cavs/Houston ownership..

hes beasting..but at sub 10% shouldnt “break” anybody per say

• Dirt_Lavert

Least I took out Speights. Have him in a secondary lu but watever.

Sucks I didn’t pull the trigger on Ish. Such a costly move. I went with some guys I thought would be lower owned (Rubio / Elf)

Bummed that Justice Winslow started though. Looking at scores now he’s guna kill me

• hbomb57

I am one of 18% of people that is looking at a big fat zero for Speights at half. Edit I have Winslow in same LU which is cashing for a very short time unless Harden throws up a 200 burger.

• tmarohl

Nice of them to tell us now that Donavan Mitchell is doubtful with an illness.

• RandysCrow

@stats99tuff said...

Lol you know i figured justice Winslow will be ok… Not much risk… $3700 on dk starting… 0.75 at half… Nice….

He has a block, 2 rebounds and a TO at the half….Still not what you are hoping for but can easily still hit value.

• RandysCrow

@tmarohl said...

Nice of them to tell us now that Donavan Mitchell is doubtful with an illness.

No kidding….I would have loved to have started Burk. He usually kills if he gets the minutes!

• MrPerfekt7

@hbomb57 said...

I am one of 18% of people that is looking at a big fat zero for Speights at half. Edit I have Winslow in same LU which is cashing for a very short time unless Harden throws up a 200 burger.

I’m right there with you
    Fuck Speights

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).