7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 197
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8.5 ) at Minnesota ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Denver ( 5 ) —- T: 230.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 196
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Theguy49503

Nikola Mirotic any love for him tonight?

• Njsum1

@dolphinkick182 said...

I don’t know if I like Bam against the Twin Towers.

It’s not just Bam, it puts Olynk in play too at 4900. Also bam is just 3800 on DK, be hard for him not to at least approach value, with the potential to smash it.

Also, it’s Bam’s half birthday and Olynk’s 5th Cousin is in town to watch the game. They should both be extra motivated. I also heard talk of a free Bobblehead with Bam’s body and Olynk’s head, for anyone wearing a heat jersey to the arena tonight 🤪

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Does the forum believe that Rondo keeps getting the available minutes as he did last night…or does he go back to 20ish and Clark gets more run tonight? They have him projected at 28.29 FD points for tonight, just not sure that he gets the minutes again. I really thought Clark was going to get a few more minutes than he did last night.

• MinusEV

@ASitar said...

Towns or Jokic DK C?

Is tonight another Saric night?

IT gonna finally hit 40 DK points?

Speights if Gordon out?

I like Jokic. He crushed last game vs GS.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Theguy49503 said...

I really want to play him as I think he wants to show off for his new team and I think that the players make a concerted effort to get him involved early and often. Especially AD, which is why I am lower on the Brow tonight.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

GS hasn’t been particularly good over their last two games.

That’s putting it mildly.

• Lathum

@Theguy49503 said...

I know I’m off Jrue at his price until I see how many shots Miro steals from him.

• bhodgman

Too many Center-only guys that I like on DK today…

Capela, Drummond, KAT, WCS, Joker…

Decisions, decisions….

• MinusEV

I’ll have a little of him… maybe stacked with Brow and Rondo. Edit: re Mirotic

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Lathum said...

I know I’m off Jrue at his price until I see how many shots Miro steals from him.

Perhaps he makes up for the shots with assists though…..But I agree, the only Pelicans I have currently in my roster(s) are Moore and Mirotic

• yanksfan1

Is anyone scared off Mirotic by signings of Terrence Jones and Emeka Okafor?

• KindGuy

@bhodgman said...

Too many Center-only guys that I like on DK today…

Capela, Drummond, KAT, WCS, Joker…

Decisions, decisions….

Besides Jokic, all those guys are centers only. And now with Plumlee, I’m pretty sure Jokic will only play center.

• MinusEV

@RandysCrow said...

Perhaps he makes up for the shots with assists though…..But I agree, the only Pelicans I have currently in my roster(s) are Moore and Mirotic

I’ve been heavy on Moore the last few games but I’m a little worried what happens with Mirotic there.

• MinusEV

With Rondo playing so many minutes last night do with see Jrue run the point more and Moore play SG?

• scott33

@Theguy49503 said...

Love him tonight, also like Clark as well. I doubt Rondo gets good run on a b2b

• yanksfan1

Randolph and Koufos each got minutes last night, any chance they get rest on B2B? Love WCS if so

• MinusEV

@MinusEV said...

With Rondo playing so many minutes last night do with see Jrue run the point more and Moore play SG?

If this were the case I’d be back on Jrue and off Moore who would see more Butler.

I can’t sell myself on Clark.

• scott33

Gordon out, all in on Super Mario

• dolphinkick182

Josh Robbins‏
    Verified account

JoshuaBRobbins Following Following JoshuaBRobbins

More
    Frank Vogel said Aaron Gordon (strained left hip flexor) will not play tonight against the Wizards.

• dolphinkick182

@Njsum1 said...

It’s not just Bam, it puts Olynk in play too at 4900. Also bam is just 3800 on DK, be hard for him not to at least approach value, with the potential to smash it.

Also, it’s Bam’s half birthday and Olynk’s 5th Cousin is in town to watch the game. They should both be extra motivated. I also heard talk of a free Bobblehead with Bam’s body and Olynk’s head, for anyone wearing a heat jersey to the arena tonight 🤪

lol ok you talked me into it!

• dolphinkick182

@RandysCrow said...

Does the forum believe that Rondo keeps getting the available minutes as he did last night…or does he go back to 20ish and Clark gets more run tonight? They have him projected at 28.29 FD points for tonight, just not sure that he gets the minutes again. I really thought Clark was going to get a few more minutes than he did last night.

Tonight might be a Mike James night……

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@yanksfan1 said...

Randolph and Koufos each got minutes last night, any chance they get rest on B2B? Love WCS if so

I believe Koufos only played like 8 minutes in the first half…..

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@MinusEV said...

@MinusEV said…

If this were the case I’d be back on Jrue and off Moore who would see more Butler.

I can’t sell myself on Clark.

Wouldnt Butler guard Holiday either way as the “bigger” offensive threat? I would much have Teague guarding Moore in that scenario

• BerkeleyBoss

I gotta play the all day slate just to stack the Bulls…I wish they had more contests.

• MrPerfekt7

Gordon out makes Otto and maybe Morris the better play in that game?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).