7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 197
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8.5 ) at Minnesota ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Denver ( 5 ) —- T: 230.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 196
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• roach62

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Harden shooting so poorly.

PG13 killed me last night. Somebody every night with this, or just an injury.

not shooting poorly..just taking 2 many 3’s..because..well they are up by 30..why not..

hes 4/5 2 pts and 5/5 FT

• miggs6876

@eatmyturf23 said...

They got Isaiah Thomas. But Lue, the idiot, stacked him in the starting lineup with LeBron.

The intent, I thought, was to make it possible to limit ‘Bron from so many minutes and having to close all the games when without him on the court they were susceptible to losing the lead.

Instead, you added a bad defender to the starting unit and limited the value of both, who can catalyze an offense. You should run IT on the 2nd unit, and stretch out their rotations, allow IT to finish with leads, and run them together in the last few minutes if you need a one-two punch to prevent defenses from doubling up on the single alpha-shooter.

It doesn’t matter who he inserted into the starting line up. The Cavs don’t have the roster to compete with Houston.

• eatmyturf23

@roach62 said...

why would they waste IT on the 2nd unit…when they have Wade/Rose/Green…who are already score oriented…

For the reaaons I said. Rose isn’t a real teammate, it’s a wasted contract. Green doesn’t create, he’d be okay as that first unit spot shooter and wouldn’t confuse or stifle the flow like having IT and Bron side by side. Right now, the ability of both to create and take over a unit is cross-cannibalizing. 2 cents.

Agree on the defense, and other points.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

But your buddy Asrat say’s he sucks.

No I said George Hill sucks.

• GiorgioMichello

@eatmyturf23 said...

I wonder if anyone else here gets your reference. :)

Looks like at least one person did ;-)

• superjon

Easiest fades tomorrow on FD – Norman Powell and Mo Harkless. Norm is 7100 and Mo is 7800

Even if their entire team was out, I don’t think you could pay that much for these guys. Maybe FD just feels bad and wants to make it easy on us by gifting us 2 guys to eliminate from the player pool.

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@superjon said...

Easiest fades tomorrow on FD – Norman Powell and Mo Harkless. Norm is 7100 and Mo is 7800

Even if their entire team was out, I don’t think you could pay that much for these guys. Maybe FD just feels bad and wants to make it easy on us by gifting us 2 guys to eliminate from the player pool.

Was just about to point them out lmao

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Now watch them both go for 50

• roach62

@eatmyturf23 said...

For the reaaons I said. Rose isn’t a real teammate, it’s a wasted contract. Green doesn’t create, he’d be okay as that first unit spot shooter and wouldn’t confuse or stifle the flow like having IT and Bron side by side. Right now, the ability of both to create and take over a unit is cross-cannibalizing. 2 cents.

Agree on the defense, and other points.

well..Jeff Green isnt a spot up shooter..hes a driver/scorer; and while Rose might not be a good teammate..hes still on the team and 2nd unit..and again..a scorer

again..scoring is NOT the issue for this team…defense and effort is

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

No I said George Hill sucks.

You are not Elementasrat

• Bnett2210

i deserve what’s happening with Rondo for having him in more than 3 LUs, I went against my gut with him An Bam and gonna be the dagger in all my LUs.

• eatmyturf23

Chris Paul 2 rebounds away from a triple double. He’s like Westbrook tonight. All over the court. Surprised to see he’s not over 10 boards yet.

• eatmyturf23

@roach62 said...

well..Jeff Green isnt a spot up shooter..

I brain farted and somehow switched the two Greens in my head. This game has me knocked into submission haha.

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow Harden is in. Get that double double buddy!

• Malorum

This is easily one of the most pathetic primetime games ever.

• eatmyturf23

@roach62 said...

again..scoring is NOT the issue for this team…defense and effort is

Though I never said scoring was the issue. My point was about Lue mishandling what they have, and that their biggest contract-add could be working better than it is. Added along with our shared points on defense and effort. Agree with ya.

• Dirt_Lavert

Or just jack some more off 3s your call beard

• eatmyturf23

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Or just jack some more off

Wait what? Lol

• zline34

lol why even risk harden getting injured up 40. I’ll never forgive thibs for Rose

• eatmyturf23

What’s the chance Channing Frye gets to 4x in the last few minutes? :/
    Edit: or 3x?

• damionismyname

@chansing said...

Am
    I the only
    Cracked out idiot who played Rodney hood when they said he was available

• roach62

@eatmyturf23 said...

What’s the chance Channing Frye gets to 4x in the last few minutes? :/

hes grabbing some boards so he might get there on DK…but cant get any shots because Wade/Rose have to pad their stats some more..now the rookie who gets no PT Cedi is gonna take all the shots..lol

if he cant get close to 5x..then him, G Green, Jr Smith all hit 5x+ for me…then the other hand i have Harden and Bam busts lol

Another horrible night. My Daily deposit about to happen again shortly so I can play tomorrow. I say horrible night yeah.. because I had all the right people. Just mixed and matched with duds, never all together in the same lineup. I wanted Anderson on everything but I am always scared of a bad night for anyone, making me lose 100%. So I only played 1 Anderson. And that lineup is at 180 only. With LeBums, Harden and Wade. All did nothing. HAd that Ish/Drumm/Griffin grouping but no Anderson. Stupid BAM was on that one. At least will cash in one of 5, but more losses.

• damionismyname

Mirotic The Great Hamtastic!

• feekdogg

The funny thing is there are still people out there who think the NBA is boring because the Warriors and Cavs are going to meet in the Finals again.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).