7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 197
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8.5 ) at Minnesota ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Denver ( 5 ) —- T: 230.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 196
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eatmyturf23

@yanksfan1 said...

Terry Rozier is 7K tomorrow and I am paying it gladly lol

Going to try to squeeze in ABC?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@RandysCrow said...

I feel the same way except I have Bogdanovic…..8 minutes….2 assists a steal and a turnover….

I thought they were resting vets? Koufos didn’t get any time either and didn’t last night. After having a huge game his last start.

Kosta didn’t start this game though

• Mr_tjRoto

I lost by 2 points

16.0 seconds
    Draymond Green misses free throw 2 of 2
    Draymond Green misses free throw 1 of 2

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@yanksfan1 said...

Terry Rozier is 7K tomorrow and I am paying it gladly lol

I smell a prime busto spot

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@elving188 said...

@yanksfan1 said…

I smell a prime busto spot

Im not playing him again this time either….if he beats me three times in a row so be it.

• Bigb1485

Didn’t get the ish smith play especially with Miami one of the best against PG’s…yet it seemed like the pros were all over him…probably why I’m not winning 100k gpps

• ScofieldReturns

why isn’t charlotte/phx on the slate tmrw for FD? it’s only an hr after okc/lal

• cjs5555

need temple to carry me over the bubble…pretty close, hope he gets more run.

• MrPerfekt7

Currently sitting in 2nd in the $3 entry $3k sharpshooter (night) on DK.

Royce/Rubio/Jokic/Moro/Durant holding it down

Need this Dal/Sac game to end

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@RandysCrow said...

Im not playing him again this time either….if he beats me three times in a row so be it.

haha, well I’ll let him beat me this time. I had him the last two and gonna hope off his nuts this time.

I usually only do a single bullet on sundays. So if I end up playing more than 1 I may have him in one

• tmarohl

@Bigb1485 said...

Didn’t get the ish smith play especially with Miami one of the best against PG’s…yet it seemed like the pros were all over him…probably why I’m not winning 100k gpps

I had a lot of Ish. It was a play on DK because of his $5100 price tag and his backup being ruled out.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Kings coach sucks and is tanking on purpose with his rotations. Every single game the team does well the first and third quarters and then he sits everyone on the even quarters and they lose whatever advatage they have. I mean it isn’t rocket science to see ……with these players the team has the lead, with these players the team falls behind….STOP sitting your better players for quarters at a time!!!!!

• MinusEV

@Bigb1485 said...

Eh, It wasn’t much of a secret. He was 12.5% in the Four point play…… Durant and Butler were 7%

• Bigb1485

@MinusEV said...

Eh, It wasn’t much of a secret. He was 12.5% in the Four point play…… Durant and Butler were 7%

Just didn’t think it was that great of a play…didn’t realize his backup was out but still…a low team total against one of the best against pg’s and Blake to eat up more usage…shrug.

Makin the lineups for tomorrow. In for 3 4PPs and the 20 .25cs as always. Nice lil 4 gamer NOON Start. My BKN and NYKs. Doin some dummy lineups for the 2pm, 2 gamer also.

• eatmyturf23

@866 said...

Makin the lineups for tomorrow. In for 3 4PPs and the 20 .25cs as always. Nice lil 4 gamer NOON Start. My BKN and NYKs. Doin some dummy lineups for the 2pm, 2 gamer also.

To ABC or not ABC

“Kris Taps Poooor-Ziingissssssssss” says the PA announcer at MSG. Many times tomorrow! Big burger for Kristaps. Yeah one ABC/Bled/Middleton too

• tmarohl

Any chance Lebummer waives his no trade and gets the hell out of Cleveland before Thursday? If I am the Cav’s, that is what I am trying to do. He is leaving anyway.

• tmarohl

@eatmyturf23 said...

To ABC or not ABC

78 against Brooklyn last time. I actually like Jabari at 4K on FD tomorrow.

• pick6er

Why in the hell is Norman Powell 7,100 tomorrow on FD? This can’t be right?

Edit: Harkless at 7,800 as well, what the hell FD?

Maybe LeBumm is gone. Wow. Lue too. Embarassing showing again for Cleve.

• SkateFiend

@866 said...

Maybe LeBumm is gone. Wow. Lue too. Embarassing showing again for Cleve.

Even though they got blown out, their supporting cast somehow managed to do close to nothing. They’re less effective than the Clippers second unit, which is something like Tyrone Wallace, Montrezell Harrell, Wesley Johnson and Milos Teodosic.

It’s so crazy, because Jae Crowder and Jeff Green were perfectly decent forwards not that long ago. They should be scoring points and grabbing rebounds with Love out.

• MinusEV

@Bigb1485 said...

Just didn’t think it was that great of a play…didn’t realize his backup was out but still…a low team total against one of the best against pg’s and Blake to eat up more usage…shrug.

I hear ya, it ain’t easy to win one of these. If I didn’t repeatedly ignore my builds telling me to play O’Neal and not have made up my mind at 11am to play heavy Jokic today I would have won everything i entered.

When the Whiteside news came out I put him in some LU’s, but not enough because I made my mind up that I loved Jokic…..

Or maybe Jokic and Durant both go off for 70+, which they were capable of tonight and I win it all that way.

It takes a good amount of luck to win one of these huge GPP’s.

• yisman

I made good lineups Friday and Saturday. unfortunately, only played freerolls.

Friday yahoo https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/2346637/54279773
    299.5 DK tonight https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/53281807?uc=1012373059

• MinusEV

@yisman said...

I made good lineups Friday and Saturday. unfortunately, only played freerolls.

Friday yahoo https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/2346637/54279773
    299.5 DK tonight https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/53281807?uc=1012373059

I’m kicking myself in the ass …. I put up 299, 288, 282…. if I paid more attention to my process than my gut I could of had a pretty solid night.

But I’ll take the small win and live to fight another day.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).