7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 236
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Atlanta ( 5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Playing the $77 Slam on FD tonight.

The $7.77 that I normally play has a max field of 61,285 and allows 150 entries

This $77 only has a max field of 1,909 and allows 57 entries.

Does that affect the strategy in any way?

• kdsdawg

@superjon said...

Playing the $77 Slam on FD tonight.

The $7.77 that I normally play has a max field of 61,285 and allows 150 entries

This $77 only has a max field of 1,909 and allows 57 entries.

Does that affect the strategy in any way?

personally I would play it like cash, safer

MIN/SAC Hammer!
    Fox! Hield! GILES!
    Wigg! Towns!

• goboltsgo

Do Rui and Moritz playing tonight take minutes away from Bryant?

• monarch

As of now…Garrett Temple 4k and Bruce Brown Jr 3.8k look like pieces I can build around. Brandon Goodwin would be another if Trae is ruled out.

• dominicanpapi

This Wizards rotation is going to become a mess. This is the healthiest they have been since probably the beginning of the year. Good luck trying to figure out what Brooks is going to do with a Wagner/Bertans/Mahinmi/Bryant/Rui rotation.

• monarch

I also do not like the four dollar micro millions contest at all. 150k entries and even if you are good enough to get into the top 1000 you get seven dollars back I believe.

• bshrader

Tons of value already on the slate, and a ton more injury news to come. This could get really interesting.

• Yankswin777

Phoenix and Detroit both played last night, so I would recommend looking at Brooklyn and Memphis.

• bshrader

Hope this doesnt get booted for mentioning a competitor…but is awesemo not doing a live show this morning?

• dominicanpapi

@Yankswin777 said...

Phoenix and Detroit both played last night, so I would recommend looking at Brooklyn and Memphis.

Eh, while it is a B2B, they played early afternoon.

• monarch

@bshrader said...

Hope this doesnt get booted for mentioning a competitor…but is awesemo not doing a live show this morning?

Twitter, twitch, periscope. I think they are having a youtube issue again

• Yankswin777

@dominicanpapi said...

Eh, while it is a B2B, they played early afternoon.

True, but Detroit played overtime. Also, Memphis did not play on Saturday OR Sunday.

• bshrader

@monarch said...

Got it. Thanks.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

I also do not like the four dollar micro millions contest at all. 150k entries and even if you are good enough to get into the top 1000 you get seven dollars back I believe.

It’s 10,000 not 1,000. It’s a little top heavy, but actually less top heavy than the $15 contests they’ve been running lately. I mean it’s 20% to first, they’ve been doing 25%+ to first lately.

Sure, it’s a massive field, and tons of people who don’t normally max enter will be, but I’ll take my chances.

• bshrader

@monarch said...

been trying to find the live feed on twitch, cant seem to find it.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

It’s 10,000 not 1,000. It’s a little top heavy, but actually less top heavy than the $15 contests they’ve been running lately. I mean it’s 20% to first, they’ve been doing 25%+ to first lately.

Sure, it’s a massive field, and tons of people who don’t normally max enter will be, but I’ll take my chances.

You are correct. If you finish 851-1350 it’s good for 20 bucks.

I just am not as good at MME at the 150 level with all that is entailed as the sharks.

• emnj69

I find the boston line very odd and the same with the wizards line-
    will the sixers continue to suck on the road? Me thinks yes
    no kyrie for the nets u know what that means….

• JSteele

@emnj69 said...

No Kemba potentially no Smart.

I kind of like Trae

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@emnj69 said...

What do you find odd about the lines?

D’Lo is questionable. Do you think the line implies he sits?
    Trae is questionable. Do you think the line implies he sits?

• mr_papageorgio

Fire up Spencer with no Kyrie! Wish he was a little cheaper but I think he’s good for 50+ tonight.

• dominicanpapi

Yup, Dinwiddie/Hayward/Brown/”(player-popup #bruce-brown)Bruce Brown”:/players/bruce-brown-408913 are core plays of mine on FD.

PG – I think it’s going to be one of Fox/Young with Jackson for me.

If Trae is out, Collins will be a core play of mine. Don’t forget about Bjelica, he’s been struggling but can still put up a stat line against Minnesota.

Eyeballing it but I think PF is the spot to pay up for on PF. You can probably play two of Sabonis/Tatum/Collins/Porzingis with all this value.

• emnj69

@Pandamonious said...

What do you find odd about the lines?

D’Lo is questionable. Do you think the line implies he sits?
    Trae is questionable. Do you think the line implies he sits?

I think Trae may sit and I think Boston will destroy the Hawks either way-the hawks are a bad team-sure Trae and Collins are great in daily but the hawks suck something awful-yes Boston is better at home and may be missing guys but none the less I cant see them losing to the Hawks-the line is already starting to move.

i would NEVER put money on the Wizards as favorites…. sure GS is not the real GS but they are a scrappy team and have played and beaten some quality teams-I would think the line would be 2-3

• JSteele

3 days from the trade deadline, so we are more likely to see some players moved soon. I don’t know if their teams would limit their minutes this close to the deadline but both Alec Burks and Glenn Robinson are likely to be moved. It makes me like a guy like Damion Lee more.

• mbunner23

Well Denver loss hit me hard yesterday. Best way to get that back today? Miami win or Indy win?

I’m liking Fox, Dinwiddie, Brown, temple, Val at first glance.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.