7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 236
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Atlanta ( 5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

This Wizards rotation is going to become a mess. This is the healthiest they have been since probably the beginning of the year. Good luck trying to figure out what Brooks is going to do with a Wagner/Bertans/Mahinmi/Bryant/Rui rotation.

The obvious path here is Beal and stack the other side especially if Russell is out.

• frugal

@goboltsgo said...

Do Rui and Moritz playing tonight take minutes away from Bryant?

My gut tells me Rui starts at PF and Bryant at C and Mahinmi’s minutes evaporate, but we may need to wait for the TDL for it to totally materialize.

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

Well Denver loss hit me hard yesterday. Best way to get that back today? Miami win or Indy win?

I’m liking Fox, Dinwiddie, Brown, temple, Val at first glance.

As a die hard Mavs homer…I think Indy wins handily tonight.

• Herf

@emnj69 said...

I think Trae may sit and I think Boston will destroy the Hawks either way-the hawks are a bad team-sure Trae and Collins are great in daily but the hawks suck something awful-yes Boston is better at home and may be missing guys but none the less I cant see them losing to the Hawks-the line is already starting to move.

i would NEVER put money on the Wizards as favorites…. sure GS is not the real GS but they are a scrappy team and have played and beaten some quality teams-I would think the line would be 2-3

I was in Vegas in early January and bet on the last Boston/Atlanta game and lost. The line was -10 for Boston then and its creeping back up to that again. If Trae is out, I’ll roll with Boston, if he is in then I’m leaving that game along entirely. Haha.

Also, Minnesota is on an 11 game losing streak. Think that continues tonight with Fox/Hield having good games? I would think Kat should be able to dominate that game, but I don’t think the attitude is where it needs to be.

• realphipps

Pat Connaughtin in the dunk contest. I find that entire story inspiring.

Id tread lightly on Robert Covington tonight. Lots of smoke of him having a new employer soon.

• dominicanpapi

Smart unlikely to play. I don’t think Wanamaker is needed tonight, especially on FD b/c Jackson is like 4500 and will get a boost if Rose is out. But Hayward and Brown are lock and load for me everywhere.

• Pick1979

How bout Tatum

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Pick1979 said...

How bout Tatum

How about Tatum, Hayward, and Brown?

• gaelicgirl

@realphipps said...

Pat Connaughtin in the dunk contest. I find that entire story inspiring.

Creepy new avatar, Mr. Phipps…just sayin’

• telestraightshooter

Superbowl “hangover” monday needs to be a national holiday.

I had 2nd best LU (tied for 24th) in a GPP last night….. and then the chilli hit da fan!.

I’ll take pride in that my narrative scripted LUs were working as planned.

Ugh!

This week I’m going to try & limit heavy exposure to Dame Time edges, were my projections are +20 over optimizers……

…like when Davis & Boucher won me a 27 way tie in a $0.25 GPP yesterday.

Can I play Dame today?

• BawseGeller

Collins, Sabonis, or KP on FD? All pretty much the same price.

• Pick1979

Porzingis is the lock of the above

His floor is high 30’s and ceiling is 60.

If Trae don’t play Boston maybe blowout

• frugal

Ah….I initially felt the Mavs were going to get clobbered tonight but I forgot Warren was out, and Dipo is looking very limited. Hmm…I’ll trust what my projections say here once I run them.

• me_mike84

@monarch said...

I also do not like the four dollar micro millions contest at all. 150k entries and even if you are good enough to get into the top 1000 you get seven dollars back I believe.

i do it but as a single entry. i’ll take a 4 dollar shot at 100K

• frugal

Just ran numbers and…wow! I can almost build a Yahoo lineup with every position a 3 or better in terms of DvP. Given the injury news already, going to be a very high scoring slate.

• monarch

On DK it appears that Spencer Dinwiddie is appropriately priced to me

• fleishmo6

I have Towns in LU, is it worth paying up or play Val at C on FD

• monarch

I remember the Kings/Wolves from last week. They doubled KAT everywhere and Wiggins shot lights out. I would think they would double KAT again and that Wiggins will not have as good of a shooting night. I believe without looking at the game log that Wiggins had around a triple double.

• telestraightshooter

@monarch said...

Wiggins had around a triple double.

It was a career 1st for wiggy

• Ace15

Kind just want to lock in Klaw. Safe for 50 on FD. Can’t really trust anyone else. Sabonis has crushed me the past 2 weeks, not sure if i want to go back there.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Kind just want to lock in Klaw. Safe for 50 on FD. Can’t really trust anyone else. Sabonis has crushed me the past 2 weeks, not sure if i want to go back there.

Is he safe for 50 though? They’re fully healthy. PG13 will probably get 30 minutes.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Is he safe for 50 though? They’re fully healthy. PG13 will probably get 30 minutes.

He’s probably safe for 40. 50 might be more of a ceiling with the team fully healthy.

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah…seems like pg and him can crush in limited minutes. I guess i just want a late night hammer and klaw and pg makes sense. If game is close even better

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Yeah…seems like pg and him can crush in limited minutes. I guess i just want a late night hammer and klaw and pg makes sense. If game is close even better

So you’re including LMA? Or DDR? If you think it stays close I’d play LMA over Kawhi 100/100 and just take the big discount on PG over Kawhi.

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

So you’re including LMA? Or DDR? If you think it stays close I’d play LMA over Kawhi 100/100 and just take the big discount on PG over Kawhi.

Yeah I’m running DDR/Klaw, PG/LMA, but sprinkling in Trezz here and there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.