7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 236
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Atlanta ( 5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BBWC_10

Whoever IamPGM is is making a killing tonight. I haven’t seen that name before but see him max entering and in the thunderdome.

• BBWC_10

I would love a triple OT game in Sac town.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    45s
    Detroit and Phoenix are discussing a deal centered on guard Luke Kennard, league sources tell ESPN. Suns’ first-round pick is in play. Kennard has missed 22 straight games with bilateral knee tendinitis.

Interesting. I wouldn’t think they’d trade Kennard, but he has been a bit injury prone and this isn’t his first issue with his knees if I remember correctly.

• Krispac23

Who was the idiot GM that game Wiggins a heavy contract is beyond me. Dude is useless.

• BBWC_10

@Krispac23 said...

Who was the idiot GM that game Wiggins a heavy contract is beyond me. Dude is useless.

He killed me tonight!!! If I had gone Love instead of that pig my LU would be in the 360’s and I would of won a decent amount. Instead I’m at 324 and gonna miss the cash line by the end of the Clip game.

• jsmoove05

Explain to me what on earth the kings are doing with Hield? They give him that big contract he gets demoted to the bench first half 14 points 2nd half 6 minutes 2 points… wtf

• tmarohl

@jsmoove05 said...

Explain to me what on earth the kings are doing with Hield? They give him that big contract he gets demoted to the bench first half 14 points 2nd half 6 minutes 2 points… wtf

Maybe they have been starting Bogdan for the last three or four games to showcase him for a trade?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Interesting. I wouldn’t think they’d trade Kennard, but he has been a bit injury prone and this isn’t his first issue with his knees if I remember correctly.

In what universe is Kennard worth a high first round draft pick?

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    3m
    Possible package gaining traction for Kennard, per sources: Jevon Carter, Elie Okobo and a first-round pick. Suns imagine Kennard as a 30 minute-plus per game floor spacer to complement Devin Booker, Kelly Oubre, Jr., and Ricky Rubio.

• eatmyturf23

GUYS!
    RANDYSCROW IS WINNING THE BALLER!
    5K!

Whoooooo! Needs to hold on

• Pick1979

please no OT

• DickyBigtop

This must be a prank caller, nobody plays Wiggins. Except for my slow 2nd cousin that lives in Minnesota.

• RandysCrow

@eatmyturf23 said...

GUYS!
    RANDYSCROW IS WINNING THE BALLER!
    5K!

Whoooooo! Needs to hold on

I can’t be caught

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

In what universe is Kennard worth a high first round draft pick?

I don’t know. Kennard is pretty underrated. He’s good. I mean, it’s not like he wasn’t the 12th pick a couple years ago.

• BerkeleyBoss

@RandysCrow said...

I can’t be caught

Wooo! Congrats!!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    3m
    Possible package gaining traction for Kennard, per sources: Jevon Carter, Elie Okobo and a first-round pick. Suns imagine Kennard as a 30 minute-plus per game floor spacer to complement Devin Booker, Kelly Oubre, Jr., and Ricky Rubio.

Only worth it if it’s this years 1st round pick and it’s top only like top 5 or 6 protected. Carter and Okobo are nothing.

• eatmyturf23

@RandysCrow said...

I can’t be caught

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know. Kennard is pretty underrated. He’s good. I mean, it’s not like he wasn’t the 12th pick a couple years ago.

Yeah, but is he worth two players plus a lottery pick?

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

I can’t be caught

Welcome back Randy and congrats!

• BerkeleyBoss

@Pandamonious said...

Above 40% from 3 for his career so far. Not many guys in the league can say that.

• RandysCrow

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Wooo! Congrats!!

Thank you!

• eatmyturf23

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Above 40% from 3 for his career so far. Not many guys in the league can say that.

Then why would Detroit be giving up on him. Seems like the kind of guy they would want to keep.

• eatmyturf23

Lol thank you giphy

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, but is he worth two players plus a lottery pick?

Eh, how good really though are Carter and Okobo? I would think they’re just salary filler. The real piece moving is the pick. Maybe i’m underestimating Carter though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.