7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 236
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Atlanta ( 5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RandysCrow

@tmarohl said...

Welcome back Randy and congrats!

I was never really gone…I look in on occasion.

I just don’t feel I have the stats to back what I say, so I remain silent lol

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Then why would Detroit be giving up on him. Seems like the kind of guy they would want to keep.

I guess because they can get a ton for him. I agree it seems like a lot, just saying the guy’s one of the best shooters in the league.

• Krispac23

Cash in 14 bucks

Cash out 175

Buddy killed me and so did Dimewith. I get a little more from them and hit semi big!! On to tomorrow!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Then why would Detroit be giving up on him. Seems like the kind of guy they would want to keep.

Maybe they have concerns about his knees. Maybe they just want to acquire as many picks as possible. Maybe Phoenix called and they’re looking for leverage on another deal. I mean if PHX wants him bad enough and they offering this years 1st unprotected or top 3 protected or something, you do the deal because of the upside it has. Phoenix could easily fall off majorly here.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Maybe they have concerns about his knees. Maybe they just want to acquire as many picks as possible. Maybe Phoenix called and they’re looking for leverage on another deal. I mean if PHX wants him bad enough and they offering this years 1st unprotected or top 3 protected or something, you do the deal because of the upside it has. Phoenix could easily fall off majorly here.

Kennard has been a name mentioned a lot in Bucks circles as a guy that might be attainable with the limited resources they have. Not interested this year but let him sit out the entire season and use him next year. Give up a player like a Sterling Brown and some of the picks obtained from Indiana for Brogdon. Indiana’s pick will not be as good as Phoenix though. I don’t see it, but that was one of the rumors circulating on Bucks boards.

• chronoxiong

I was playing Nance off the bench when he was 4k on FD a few weeks ago and was looking like a genius because I was cashing. Tonight, he got the spot start and instead of playing him, I faded him for Theis who was against the Hawks. That turned out to reason why I didn’t win my games. Scored 317.3 to fall short in cash games and way short in GPP cash. Nance’s 37 fdp compared to Theis and his 12 fdp ended up being too much for me to overcome. It also didn’t help that Theis hurting his ankle made the Celtics just keep him on the bench for the rest of that game. So mad. The night I go heavy again, I lose again. Lost $30 tonight. Thought Fox and Hield was going to help me cash. Fox did his thing but Hield ended up costing me as he did nothing in the 2nd half. I make the right calls in fading certain players. But it just sucks when I depend on some late night hammers that ended up costing me and that was Hield. Should have just ate the chalk with Bruce Brown and used that salary to upgrade my Center choice. :(

Congrats to randyscrow for winning 5k in the Baller though. I dont miss playing on Yahoo at the moment.

• RandysCrow

@chronoxiong said...

Congrats to randyscrow for winning 5k in the Baller though. I dont miss playing on Yahoo at the moment.

Thanks!

Yahoo is the only place I play…has been for a while now.

• Pick1979

Mid range PG Tuesday is gonna be somewhat key. I’m all in on Ball as usual. BIg minutes and over a FPPM

• nerman

@chronoxiong said...

I know you guys have discussed this situation many times but I still think you need late night hammers to make sure you cash for the main slate. Of course, the goal is to put the best 9 guys you can think to score the most points in any lineup. But that doesn’t guarantee you will ever win a GPP. If you are fine with minimum GPP cashing, or just hang on for dear life to win your cash games, then by all means, its fine. I can’t do that anymore. Always gonna need a late night hammer so I forced Buddy Hield in my main lineup.

How’d that work out for you? Not trying to be a jerk, but ‘late night hammer” has to be one of the dumbest phrases in America. And yes, if you have the best 9 players it does in fact gte you win a GPP.

A lot of players do have either East or West coast “bias” because they follow and watch certain teams more often. This is something I think all players need to be aware of so they don’t fall into it.

• RandysCrow

“Late night hammer” worked pretty well for me last night. LMA and his low owned 50 burger took me to the promised land.

Not saying it works out like that all the time though.

• Pick1979

@nerman said...

How’d that work out for you? Not trying to be a jerk, but ‘late night hammer” has to be one of the dumbest phrases in America. And yes, if you have the best 9 players it does in fact gte you win a GPP.

A lot of players do have either East or West coast “bias” because they follow and watch certain teams more often. This is something I think all players need to be aware of so they don’t fall into it.

everyone needs one…isn’t it obvious. Keeps things interesting and science shows you win more when you come from behind than when someone is chasing you…..wait it doesn’t…..oh …well it feels better….lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@RandysCrow said...

Thanks!

Yahoo is the only place I play…has been for a while now.

Do yall still do the Yahoo Leagues?

• osuryanf

In terms of the Kennard speculation, it makes all the sense in the world for Detroit.

Gather a couple young pieces who can be used in other deals, get a 1st round pick, then trade Drummond for more picks.

Detroit isn’t going anywhere any time fast. They need to start a rebuilt from the ground up. If Phoenix is willing to part with a lottery pick for Kennard, pull the trigger. Especially if Detroit is willing to get rid of Drummond as well.

• txdave41

Spent $19.85 on entry fees and saw that I won $19.20. lol I swear fanduel hates me. What are the odds of that happening? Even when I have a good score , I can’t make a dime profit anymore.

And of course, once again, I dare to play someone in every lineup and that screw me. Spencer and Bruce Brown last night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.