7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 236
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Atlanta ( 5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ripking

Has Reggie Jackson played a b2b since coming back from injury? Think Bruce brown might be the play

• Bodiaz36

I’m playing a lot of LMA right now, seems like a good buy low opportunity and like the matchup. Anyone else entertaining the idea of playing (gulp) Kevin Knox today?

• Njsum1

@ripking said...

Has Reggie Jackson played a b2b since coming back from injury? Think Bruce brown might be the play

You worried he’ll sit?

I’m not worried beyond the fact that he’s Reggie Jackson and an OK player. Meaning if he has a bad game it’s not because he’s not inB2B shape, it’s because he’s ok at basketball.

BB a strong play as well if Drose is out.

• rickleese

Smart Out
    Kanter IN

• tigerballa12

Does anybody know of a place where player props can be found to then upload into a spreadsheet?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Is RJax on the trade block? If he is, he won’t play tonight on the BTB. If he’s not, he will play. DLo looks like he is sitting before the Warriors deal him to……..someone more desperate.

• Njsum1

• dominicanpapi

There’s going to be some interesting sub patterns for Phoenix tonight: Saric, Johnson, Jerome are out. That’s in addition to Baynes and presumably Cameron Johnson.

Phoenix’s depth chart:

PG – Rubio/Okobo/Carter
    SG – Booker/Carter (ESPN has Bridges listed as the backup 2)
    SF – Bridges/Oubre
    PF – Oubre/Diallo
    C – Ayton/Diallo

I think this game is sneaky. It doesn’t have a high point total (224) but the spread is close, and the Suns starters should play monster minutes. Ayton legitimately might play 35-36 minutes tonight.

• tmarohl

Kind of hard building any lineups right now.

• monarch

I’ll most likely play Draymond if the Warriors can get down to a nine man rotation tonight. Would require two players to sit.

• tmarohl

@sochoice said...

Is RJax on the trade block? If he is, he won’t play tonight on the BTB. If he’s not, he will play. DLo looks like he is sitting before the Warriors deal him to……..someone more desperate.

That is my take as well.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

There’s going to be some interesting sub patterns for Phoenix tonight: Saric, Johnson, Jerome are out. That’s in addition to Baynes and presumably Cameron Johnson.

Phoenix’s depth chart:

PG – Rubio/Okobo/Carter
    SF – Bridges/Oubre
    PF – Oubre/Diallo
    C – Ayton/Diallo

I think this game is sneaky. It doesn’t have a high point total (224) but the spread is close, and the Suns starters should play monster minutes. Ayton legitimately might play 35-36 minutes tonight.

Watching the Suns yesterday, Ayton looked better than I anticipated he would be. Kelly O flies around. Booker once again confirmed my impressions of him. Empty stats guy. Good for DFS, and probably a nice number 2A or 2B type player on a good team. In fact, the Bucks spirit squad section kept yelling stuff like “Empty Stats” “Not an All Star” when he was at the free throw line.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Kind of hard building any lineups right now.

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

Did he have another kid or something during the Super Bowl?

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Did he have another kid or something during the Super Bowl?

Heard he got a puppy

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

Phoenix’s depth chart:

PG – Rubio/Okobo/Carter
    SF – Bridges/Oubre
    PF – Oubre/Diallo
    C – Ayton/Diallo

Love Ayton tonight and think Diallo is going to be a solid punt.

• bshrader

@frugal said...

Love Ayton tonight and think Diallo is going to be a solid punt.

Loving Ayton myself. Any idea what his pOWN is right now on DK?

• frugal

@bshrader said...

I don’t care about ownership, only how many FP a player puts up.

• Ndepompei

@bshrader said...

looking like one of the top owned guys on the night so far around 30%

• bshrader

I’m really contemplating on getting the NBA premium content for ROS. Does the CORE package include the same content as the NBA premium package? Does the CORE include NBA, I guess is what I’m asking.

I know the CORE package is $39.99/month and the ROS NBA premium package is $100 basically.

Just curious what my best option is. I play mostly NBA right now, but am open to playing other sports if the content is worth it. Thoughts?

• bshrader

@frugal said...

Yea, agreed. I guess I like looking at the ownership for GPP purposes, but I play mostly cash games so not sure why I’m so concerned with it lol.

• Njsum1

@bshrader said...

Yea, agreed. I guess I like looking at the ownership for GPP purposes, but I play mostly cash games so not sure why I’m so concerned with it lol.

You should be, the way to win cash is to have as many high owned guys in your lineup as possible

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

You need low owned guys to win good money most of the time. Doesn’t have to be 1% just a couple sub 15% ish Guys.

Doesn’t mean fade high owned guys in great spots. Yet one should be looking for some low owned gems to go with the more bankable higher owned players in smash spots.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Rose OUT
    Kieff Q
    Reggie Q

• bshrader

@Pandamonious said...

Rose OUT
    Kieff Q
    Reggie Q

Fire up the RJax chalk!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.