7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Cleveland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -6 ) at Okla City ( 6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 223.5
    9:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Sacramento ( 2 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

Eric Gordon is a PG on FD tomorrow lol

Tomorrow looks ugly. Have to think a lot of guys sit.
    Embiid on a back to back
    Dame because his abs hurt
    Zinger on a back to back
    Dipo

A Hali-Explosion!!!

• BBWC_10

CP3 murdered my LU. He was 30 points less than I expected. I’d be well into the cash line with Tatum and Brown left.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Tomorrow looks ugly.

Yeah, I’m out.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Yeah, I’m out.

Steph and Luka are playing and you are not going to throw in a line?

• txdave41

Hit 3rd place in a GPP last night but only cashed $10 lousy bucks cuz a dozen other ppl had the same lineup. Gave that meager winning back tonight thanks to Keldon and Ish. Fanduel continues to find ways to piss me off every night even if I have good lineups.

• tmarohl

Won the daily forum contest with a 311.

SAC +1 💰 6-0 Last 6. Thank you Hali-Guy.

• IT4MVP

@tmarohl said...

Won the daily forum contest with a 311.

Nice!!! I took 4th):

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Steph and Luka are playing and you are not going to throw in a line?

Too early, I’d have to play the whole slate. Congrats on winning the forum contest!

• chronoxiong

How is 320 not good enough to cash in the Block, Fadeaway and a simple $2 Double Up? This was my main lineup as it cashed minimum in the Shot: https://www.fanduel.com/games/54243/contests/54243-243685001/entries/2360268443/scoring

But it fell short on those GPPs. During the good ol days, you can cash easily with a 319. Now, you can’t? Well if you can look at that lineup, I had one major dud and it was Keldon Johnson. He ruined my night. Only played 21 mins and I guess Pop hated seeing his -16 on the court so he never got to play again. I thought the rest of my lineup was good for some cash. I mean Beal fell short on value but 48 points is good look at. So is Butler’s 45.1 fdp. I hate playing Theis. Whenever I play him, he sucks. Whenever I fade him, he gets 25-40 fdp. Can’t believe he was chalk on Tuesday night. Again, this shit blows. I am lucky that I made an alternate lineup and that one scored 323.9. Everyone was the same except I had Hayward over Butler and Tatum over Randle. That would have been good enough to cash in the Block and Fadeaway GPP. Spent $14 and won back $12. I’m trying to earn a profit here. Not win back my money or lose $2. I miss the good ol days.

• Dfspacman

Last time ever I roster Teague, even with all the point guards out he still duds

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@damionismyname said...

Spell Ish backwards and add a t. That’s his name..

Hsit?

• BiGtIGeRs

Today will be fun like a late night hammer

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yukerboy said...

Hsit?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Based on the lineup I’m seeing here, you are eating way too much chalk for a GPP.
    Over 210% ownership on a 10 game slate is usually not going to cash, let alone have a shot at top 200.

And yes, I miss the good old days too….
    Condia lineup, anyone?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).