7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Cleveland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -6 ) at Okla City ( 6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 223.5
    9:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Sacramento ( 2 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

I haven’t’ run numbers, but my gut check is to start every lineup with Randle and Quickley.

• MutomboNoNoNo

I’m thinking Kemba sits as well. Give me all the Tatum/Brown. Also Whiteside seems to always have the Celtics number…. maybe he gets some extra run tonight for a nice punt.

• NarrowJ

@frugal said...

I played him last night and he delivered.

Yup, saw he had a pretty good game. Just kept seeing people say you can’t play him with Westbrook in every time he is discussed.

• NarrowJ

I actually have free time today around when lineups lock, so was thinking about maxing out both $0.50 mini-max contests. They have two right now on DK, one with a $2k top price and another with a $1.5k top prize. Would you guys ever play 300 unique lineups on a 10 game slate? Or do you think that many lineups gets too thin, even with a larger slate?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

The biggest large field GPP trap so far appears to be dipo. Roster with caution.

Why?

• frugal

Haven’t really looked at salaries/numbers yet. Just going off my first impressions of the slate:

Bigs: Randle, Capela, starting CLE C, Wood, Ayton (especially if Adams sits), Holmes, Porzingis

Guards: Quickley, Dipo, Ball if Rozier sits, Luka/Trae, D. Murray, Ish, Maledon

Wings: Brown, Butler, Tatum, Demar, JRich, Barrett

• fresh56

anybody like Malik Monk?

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    Rudy Gay (hip) ruled out Wednesday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    27s
    Kemba Walker (rest) ruled out Wednesday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    16s
    Transaction note: Magic sign Frank Mason to 2-way contract; waive Jordan Bone.

• WhiteyJones8

@frugal said...

Haven’t really looked at salaries/numbers yet. Just going off my first impressions of the slate:

Bigs: Randle, Capela, starting CLE C, Wood, Ayton (especially if Adams sits), Holmes, Porzingis

Guards: Quickley, Dipo, Ball if Rozier sits, Luka/Trae, D. Murray, Ish, Maledon

Wings: Brown, Butler, Tatum, Demar, JRich, Barrett

What about Horford at C on FD? 49, 38, 32 in his last 3 and just $6500. I have him as my last piece in right now and don’t want to change anything.

• NarrowJ

What are we looking at with LMA/Rudy out? Vassell/Lyles? Maybe a random Bates-Diop 30 burger?

• Yeoman

@bazerko said...

On the flip side, it will be interesting to see what guys like Lou Dort or Bazley can do in this semi-alpha role

Maledon’s probably the alpha of that group—he sucks up a lot of usage on the second unit and he may treat this the same. I’ve seen Bazley do it a few times but it’s not really his personality.

• tmarohl

@NarrowJ said...

What are we looking at with LMA/Rudy out? Vassell/Lyles? Maybe a random Bates-Diop 30 burger?

I don’t like playing him, but that probably gives a few more minutes to Poeltl

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@NarrowJ said...

Lyles may back up Poeltl and I’m sure Vassel just takes Rudy’s mins. Nothing really exciting. I’m gonna play some Poeltl

• Yeoman

@NarrowJ said...

Yup, saw he had a pretty good game. Just kept seeing people say you can’t play him with Westbrook in every time he is discussed.

Not counting the COVID games, Avdija’s averaging 27 dk per game when Westbrook is out vs. 14 when he plays.

• zline34

@theIrrigator said...

Why?

Beal, Lavine, above him ppl wont want to pay up for. SGA next one hes out. Then you have George and i doubt many ppl are going to go back to him. Booker, Russell right below him GTD. Basically, hes a lazzy pick and its easy to just click him in. I think he’ll be 15% higher owned than he should be due to this. So, trap in my book whether hes a good play or not.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

Beal, Lavine, aboce him ppl wont want to pay up for. SGA next one hes out. Then you have George and i doubt many ppl are going to go back to him. Booker, Russell right below him GTD. Basically, hes a lazzy pick and its easy to just click him in. I think he’ll be 15% higher owned tgab he should be due to this. So, trap in my book whether hes a good play or not.

Oh okay. A trap to me is someone who busts. Thought you were thinking he failed here. Oladipo seems like a pretty strong play to me regardlesss of what his ownership may or may not be

• IT4MVP

@dominicanpapi said...

Like, I’d rather play Ish Smith than Maledon on FD. Maledon will probably have double the ownership and it wouldn’t shock me if both players are projected similarly.

I may play both

• Wooden_Bones

@zline34 said...

So, trap in my book whether hes a good play or not.

Can a good play be a trap?

• IT4MVP

Thoughts on Noel as a last guy in for PF on FD

• Ace15

So Keldon is a Lock right or just me?

• bazerko

Yeah, if you don’t play said trap play, you trapped yourself into not winning money.

• bazerko

So you’re not really calling him a trap, you’re just using game theory and would pivot to other SGs who you think could fair better or equal to him at lower ownership?!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).