7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Cleveland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -6 ) at Okla City ( 6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 223.5
    9:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Sacramento ( 2 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• feekdogg

Punting with Grant Williams. Wish I had another $100 so I could get up to Jaden McDaniels. I think there’s a 10x in his future.

• Yeoman

@frugal said...

I don’t play enough lineups to consider a guy like that.

I play one, and he’s in it.

We’ll see how that goes.

• zpa1989

anyone think 3, or maybe 4 OKC guys can hit value? theo, diallo, dort and bazley? or a combo of them?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Oooh, Derrick White, 3rd game back.

I got me some

• lildave678

FD: Gordon/Zion or Keldon/Collins?

• realphipps

If Adams is out, unleash the Guillermo.

• captainwacky

@realphipps said...

If Adams is out, unleash the Guillermo.

I was about to post that he’s your best 10x longshot even though it takes some exact circumstances.

• zline34

@lildave678 said...

FD: Gordon/Zion or Keldon/Collins?

Keldon/Zion

• monarch

Anyone else think this is the best slate of the year?

• skankinmat

Tatum or Randle on DK?

• captainwacky

Also shouldn’t Christian Wood go bananas here?

• lildave678

$200 short for Keldon/Zion lol

• Yeoman

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Thunder will start Maledon, Diallo, Dort, Bazley, Horford on Wednesday.

Kenrich on point for the second unit? Maybe Maledon really is going to play 48.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Anyone else think this is the best slate of the year?

Just wait until there is a false positive :)

• mbunner23

Too many good plays.

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

Maybe I should pivot to somebody in the late game so I can get my entry fee back?

• rstylz

Is this the night Luka goes bonkers?

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Are you hinting at the Celtics? Wouldn’t take much for them to screw everyone with players already out.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Are you hinting at the Celtics? Wouldn’t take much for them to screw everyone with players already out.

I’m not hinting, I was being sarcastic because everyone thinks they have the slate figured out, and then bam, a player gets ruled out, a game gets cancelled, a roof leaks, etc.

• rstylz

Are the Boston scrubs so much better than Teague?
    HQ has him at 22 minutes and .1% ownership.

I often have a hard time letting go of the past. Like i drafted Carmelo with the 6th pick in my year long Yahoo league. I think this is his year.

But i have a hard time seeing how Teague isnt on the floor 30 minutes. In my mind he is way better than the other options….am i wrong?

• Fhukle

Randle or wood??

• jcotdl

gl all

• got9forya

• wmudude24

WOW. Sabonis 43% owned DK $20 GPP

• marvalgames

@rstylz said...

Are the Boston scrubs so much better than Teague?
    HQ has him at 22 minutes and .1% ownership.

I often have a hard time letting go of the past. Like i drafted Carmelo with the 6th pick in my year long Yahoo league. I think this is his year.

But i have a hard time seeing how Teague isnt on the floor 30 minutes. In my mind he is way better than the other options….am i wrong?

Coach rather play the scrubs. Nesmith 1st rounder. Green tough defensively. Teague kinda washed

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).