Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Detroit ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Phoenix ( 8 ) —- T: 213
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at New Orleans ( -10.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) —- T: 204

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• bigstacks2015

Arron Afflalo Revenge Narrative Game…. Dun Dun Duuuuuuun.

• Craigg13

@RecEm2014 said...

The winning lineup tonight WILL have Dwight Howard in it

You might be right. He will probably be low owned, lots of people paying down at Center.

• dachel12

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

“Can the Lakers keep this one close enough to trust Brow, or does this feel like a Ryan Anderson game?”

I was real high on Davis last night, but I think I am going to take my winnings and get out of there. I might have small exposure to him, just in case he goes nuts though. Not sure yet how I feel about Anderson.

• jimmyd1507

@nrgreve said...

Biyombo and Lopez are my C’s today. Valunciunis has been playing horrible and his minutes are down. Lopez should get plenty of mins to counter Drummond, hopefully he stays out of foul trouble

J Val has been hurt.

That’s why he played EXACTLY 19 minutes each of the last two games.

• klahrace

@Fazool said...

Meh. My NYK target may be Porzingas, i like the matchup.

What is up with Kristaps lately? Thought he was gonna be a solid play going forward but lately nuthin. Killed me when he was a late scratch last week.

• dominicanpapi

@klahrace said...

What is up with Kristaps lately? Thought he was gonna be a solid play going forward but lately nuthin. Killed me when he was a late scratch last week.

Rookie wall probably.

• Fazool

@dominicanpapi said...

Rookie wall probably.

Yeah i think you’re right.
    I’m a glutton for punishment that’s why i keep going back to him.

• jeuffd

Was surprised that my E’tuwan pick did so well, then found that jimmy buckets inexplicably sat out. Bonus!

• Stickman731

@nrgreve said...

Biyombo and Lopez are my C’s today. Valunciunis has been playing horrible and his minutes are down. Lopez should get plenty of mins to counter Drummond, hopefully he stays out of foul trouble

I always worry about RoLo on more dominant rebounders – he tends to foul and sit on the bench. But RoLo did get 33 FPPTS last time.

• Stickman731

@bigstacks2015 said...

Arron Afflalo Revenge Narrative Game…. Dun Dun Duuuuuuun.

Not really, afflalo has been struggling lately. He is still the Knicks 2nd leading scorer – I think most people think KP. I might put him a few GPP LUs to see if he breaks out.

• mikerock98

think im rolling with Chandler tonight…..opens my lineups opportunities…..makes it easy to construct after that……

• Stickman731

@klahrace said...

Upper respiratory infection – just getting his wind back.

• tdsforever

Nothing like having Curry, Wall and Westbrook and still not cashing in on a H2H game!!!! errrrrrrr! LOL

• nrgreve

@jimmyd1507 said...

J Val has been hurt.

That’s why he played EXACTLY 19 minutes each of the last two games.

Yep he’s been playing badly as well though

• jeuffd

@tdsforever said...

Nothing like having Curry, Wall and Westbrook and still not cashing in on a H2H game!!!! errrrrrrr! LOL

Woah thats rough! They must have had E’Tuwan, Lin, or Oladipo to top that.

• playaz

@tdsforever said...

What did you build around those three? :)

• tdsforever

@nrgreve said...

He has shot over 50% in 4 of the past 5 games.

• nrgreve

@tdsforever said...

He has shot over 50% in 4 of the past 5 games.

Not the best measure for a C, and he’s been a complete liability on defense

• rome9bc

Tonight will be all about the ownership %.

• al3b3d3v

@Stickman731 said...

I always worry about RoLo on more dominant rebounders – he tends to foul and sit on the bench. But RoLo did get 33 FPPTS last time.

Ro-Lo had 6 blocks in that game, when have you ever seen Ro-Lo put up more than 2 blocks a game? P-shaw. har har.

• nrgreve

@al3b3d3v said...

Ro-Lo had 6 blocks in that game, when have you ever seen Ro-Lo put up more than 2 blocks a game? P-shaw. har har.

Yesterday

• CantCatchABreak99

@lastcallcasualty said...

Research Shmeesearch! Seriously…. No such thing man. It’s 90% luck for GPP’s. PIck some studs, throw in a couple low priced starters, and throw a few bench warmers who get 20 minutes and pray to the bball gods. Cash different story. GPP – 95% luck.

Please keep thinking that way and when you do make sure you throw some cash in the GPPs.

• JdotBrone

Honestly Kristaps hasnt been playing badly he just looks a little out of gas. Could be a rookie wall, could be too many late nights at Scores/Sapphire club.

• tdsforever

@nrgreve said…

point taken, good call.

• al3b3d3v

@tdsforever said...

@nrgreve said…

point taken, good call.

Im taking Asik over Ro-Lo, but thats just me and in cash. holla.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).