7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Indiana ( -4 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -12 ) at Sacramento ( 12 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zigger77

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

@roach62 said...

i didnt say be scared…why dont you add it with the other 2 things i said after that, is why i said be wary..but thanks

The other 2 are reasonable things for sure.

• Stickman731

@whitemamba86 said...

anyone like frank the tank ? i know its vs gobert but he is the only big who can match up with him somewhat. super bad defender

Plumlee will play if the trade is cleared by game time – so be careful not to over estimate Kaminsky’s minutes.

• hcassidy

@zigger77 said...

Rush started the last 2 games lavine was out but who knows with thibs.

That’s what my line of thinking was, what is Thibs going to do…Also interesting to see what Fiz does on the other side, does he start Harrison, T. Douglas or Ennis at either SG or SF. Or does he roll out 900 year old Vince Carter at SF.

• Naomi44

Will Dedmond have to check Jokic all night ? I wanted to play Dedmon but now I am concerned he may be in foul trouble..? Thoughts?

• zigger77

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

@hcassidy said...

That’s what my line of thinking was, what is Thibs going to do…Also interesting to see what Fiz does on the other side, does he start Harrison, T. Douglas or Ennis at either SG or SF. Or does he roll out 900 year old Vince Carter at SF.

I was thinking conley ennis at the 3, Green then ZBO. Im not sure who would start at the 2. Ill need to see when allen has been out what happens. Allen has played in the last 25 games so its kinda hard to tell what happens for me at least.

• Naomi44

Joakim Noah hates Lebron, I want to play him but I’m afraid of his minutes thoughts?

• whitemamba86

locking in jokic dude will feast without gallo and arthur is out he will prob gets 35 mins

• draggin49

Wish I could play 6 centers lol
    It’s gonna be hard to settle on 1-2 on dk. I’m scared to fade Jokic with his useage /production

• Whacko

The Lavine news is brutal.

Torn ACL out for Season

• whitemamba86

lavine torn acl ouch

• whitemamba86

@draggin49 said...

Wish I could play 6 centers lol
    It’s gonna be hard to settle on 1-2 on dk. I’m scared to fade Jokic with his useage /production

same here i want 6 centers but im locking in jokic if he goes for 60 thats almost 7x

• roach62

the only thing worrying me with Jokic..they said he would play “limited” minutes last night in his return, no more than 28..he played 32

now tonight is B2B..so is tonight the night they limit him, or do they just let him ball…

• 7klub06

Thaddeaus Young and stucky out tonight

• Chewy00

Who’s the cheap punts tonight under 3200

• hewhoshallnotbenamed

Hmmm Vinsanity a sneaky play?

• Ree4erMadness

@Ree4erMadness said...

Pacer fan here, if Thad is out, I would bet on Lavoy Allen starting at the 4

As I stated earlier. But I would still not play him, I’d play PG.

• 7klub06

@hewhoshallnotbenamed said...

Hmmm Vinsanity a sneaky play?

He still got some juice in him

• Whacko

Would it be DFS suicide to use nobody over 10k on FD?

Very very rarely even touch FD so I have no idea if it’s a viable option.

• UTEstevanB

Is James Ennis a good option? He should see big-time run, no?

• whitemamba86

@roach62 said...

the only thing worrying me with Jokic..they said he would play “limited” minutes last night in his return, no more than 28..he played 32

now tonight is B2B..so is tonight the night they limit him, or do they just let him ball…

just let him ball remember when wall and beal were on monitored mins for like 10 games in a row playing 35+ mins. there only bigs they have is farried jokic then there back up are nurkic and and a guy names juancho lol … arthur is out and he was getting 20+ mins so that has to go somewhere. but i keep picking people in prime matchups and they just shit the bed

• SzymonK

Wont have to worry about Lavine shitting my line ups.

• nyknick

@Naomi44 said...

Joakim Noah hates Lebron, I want to play him but I’m afraid of his minutes thoughts?

you’re right, he’s likely not going to get enough minutes.
    hornacek looking to give willy more minutes even tho he doesn’t start.

• 7klub06

Up to date starting LUs

http://www.rotowire.com/basketball/nba_lineups.htm#more

• dunbarnation

Feel bad for Lavine. That really does suck.

• whitemamba86

and now im all over towns with rubio as well. with lavine out we saw a week ago all they do is pick n roll. and hes priced down to 9k on dk cause they thought gasol is playing. zbo aint stoping kat today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.