7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Indiana ( -4 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -12 ) at Sacramento ( 12 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• MrPerfekt7

@queensfinest said...

holiday, dragic or conley?

Dragic
    Conley
    That order

• KindGuy

O/U on winning score in DK 4 Point Play tonight? I’ll set it at 376.

• nyknick

durant or abc?

• mrkoven

lol dont have $5 still playing DFS, wtf?

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone else starting to kinda get the hang of dfs? I looked at the dfs analyzer and was kinda surprised how Ive been doing.

• rayjay43

@Dfspacman said...

Broke is the word

sorry to hear that but if i gave $5 dollars i rather it be spent on something important rather than gamble on nba

• cy1985

@rayjay43 said...

well if you cant afford $5 then i think your better off not playing and putting the money towards food etc , play the free games or something instead

Never will forget about some poster thanking one of the staff here for refunding him money from something he accidently subscribed to because he didn’t have a $100 in his checking and his wife would have been mad.

60 percent of Americans don’t have a few hundred dollars to cover an emergency. Most walking around with nothing in their bank account.

• whitemamba86

@elementasrat said...

O/U on winning score in DK 4 Point Play tonight? I’ll set it at 376.

ill go 377 :)

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@whitemamba86 said...

ill go 377 :)

Ill go 377.25

• rayjay43

@cy1985 said...

Never will forget about some poster thanking one of the staff here for refunding him money from something he accidently subscribed to because he didn’t have a $100 in his checking and his wife would have been mad.

60 percent of Americans don’t have a few hundred dollars to cover an emergency. Most walking around with nothing in their bank account.

fair enough but dont see fantasy sports as a emergency

• KindGuy

C’mon guys I need some action on the under!

• cy1985

@rayjay43 said...

fair enough but dont see fantasy sports as a emergency

If you really don’t have money, you shouldn’t be spending money on DFS. I am just saying there are a lot of broke posters here. Let’s not kid ourselves.

• NESBears120

Ty Lawson is my favorite cheaper guy tonight

• yanks250125

@queensfinest said...

holiday, dragic or conley?

con

• Stickman731

@nyknick said...

you’re right, he’s likely not going to get enough minutes.
    hornacek looking to give willy more minutes even tho he doesn’t start.

I am doubtful of that tonight – a physical team that likes shutting down Melo and KP particularly on a nationally televised game. I am putting KOQ in 1 LU. A sneaky play in this game could be Rose if he plays.

These are the observations of a die-hard Knicks fan – a glutton for punishment.

• fanturds

@zigger77 said...

Anyone else starting to kinda get the hang of dfs? I looked at the dfs analyzer and was kinda surprised how Ive been doing.

i wish i didnt do that.

• monarch

Thabo is out again

• draggin49

@Dfspacman said...

Who can help with a $5 PayPal? Lost everything yesterday, will. Be very much appreciated.

Time to donate sperm , get paid for something you’re gonna do anyway lol

• MrPerfekt7

Thabo is out
    Fire up Hardaway Jr

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@fanturds said...

i wish i didnt do that.

Lmao. Youll figure it out. Give it time.

• fenway2015

like Lavoy Allen starting for t young tonight as a good punt play at 3k on DK.

• hcassidy

Noel and Okafor both listed as probable tonight. Do they both start? Or does Saric get another start at PF?

Edit: just seen report Saric coming off the bench, and Gerald Henderson is starting.

• hcassidy

@fenway2015 said...

Rotoworld reporting though that CJ Miles will also get time at the 4 as they don’t want to give all the minutes to Allen.

• KindGuy

@fenway2015 said...

• Stickman731

@Dfspacman said...

Who can help with a $5 PayPal? Lost everything yesterday, will. Be very much appreciated.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).