7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Indiana ( -4 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -12 ) at Sacramento ( 12 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• VPDFS

@7klub06 said...

Arthur and Gallo ruled out tonight

Where did you find this? I checked rotowire and they haven’t updated and they are slow. Got a better source that I can check?

• AdamTheBolt

@DirkDigglerz said...

Fading Jokic tonight going after another big who has a great matchup tonight sure he’ll dominate

I am going after that same big,

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@VPDFS said...

Where did you find this? I checked rotowire and they haven’t updated and they are slow. Got a better source that I can check?

@FantasylabsNBA on twitter has the news almost immediately. Wilson Chandler is definitely in the convo of must plays now, especially on FD where his price is $400 lower from last night

• RAWSHADTX

@VPDFS said...

Fantasy Labs posted it up.

• bmalone

SGs around 5k giving me a tough decision Baze, Hardaway, Fournier, Collison or Harris. Any suggestions??

• moped_jones

@Whitebob said...

Who’s the star to build around today?

I built around Wall and Davis (on FD). I ended up with a LU that I actually like. Not sure if I’ll stick to it though. Lock is still 8 hours away.

• Cocomilk

@gim77us said...

@FantasylabsNBA on twitter has the news almost immediately. Wilson Chandler is definitely in the convo of must plays now, especially on FD where his price is $400 lower from last night

His price is down because w Gallo out Chandler is getting Kawhi defense

• moped_jones

@krazyju84 said...

thank you. i need nba league pass

Yes you do. This is my first year having it and I could watch it every night. I wish I would have had it when I was single. Fanduel got me into NBA and watching basketball is much more fun when you don’t care for any of the teams and are just rooting for players.

• damionismyname

@Whacko said...

I guess tonight I might as well give FD some action.
    With that said….. I’ll be basically Donating again…lol

on my last money on FD and will not play again til Football season, something about that site that doesnt work for me ever. Draftkings is much better for me for some reason.

• nateW

I learned something: If there is a GTD on Steph Curry or Jokic, ignore it and just play them.

• VPDFS

Batum a must play with Kemba and Sessions out?

• nateW

Anyone like Payton in Atlanta? He had a fifty burger last time there.

• moped_jones

@MPDR1983 said...

been cashing every night after i stopped reading this forum lol

I noticed I did better when I took a break from here too. Then I came back a few days ago and haven’t won since. Interesting hypothesis.

• BRW73

@AdamTheBolt said...

I am going after that same big,

Mind telling us who this “big” is?

• nateW

I’m definitely stacking Kings/Warriors game. Even if the Warriors get a big lead, Kings have Cousins who can bring them back in the game only to lose game in the end. So Curry will have stay in to the end hitting big threes and whatnot. Perfect for the late night hammer.

• yanksfan1

@nateW said...

Anyone like Payton in Atlanta? He had a fifty burger last time there.

Yes

• dunbarnation

Hmm i worry about kawhi’s defense on chandler. I really loved the matchup last night for chandler and he produced. Tonight, I could see Chandler having less usage and diverting even more to Jokic.

• MrPerfekt7

@VPDFS said...

Download the Rotogrinders app, it sends all the alerts as soon as it happens, even after lock smh

https://rotogrinders.com/news

• queensfinest

pick 2 pgs from dragic, conley and jrue holiday. also kcp or fournier?

• nateW

I like Ty Lawson tonight. Dude comes off the bench and just starts balling. I was like “damn!”

• MrPerfekt7

@queensfinest said...

pick 2 pgs from dragic, conley and jrue holiday. also kcp or fournier?

Dragic and Conley.
    What about THJ

• moped_jones

which duo do you guys like better?

Hardaway Jr / Ibaka
    Beal / Frank The Tank

And why…

The rest of my LU is pretty much set.

• jayzee666

@moped_jones said...

I noticed I did better when I took a break from here too. Then I came back a few days ago and haven’t won since. Interesting hypothesis.

PSA – Then you should read my posts and avoid my picks! Ersan Ilysova will be totally useless tonight as i just put him on one team. He should put up 40 DK pts based on past games with bad matchups and no Embiid, but not when in my LU.

• dgballer

@7klub06 said...

What about THJ

Who is THJ. I think it’s the first time I’ve seen him referenced here.

• jayzee666

All 4 should do well as I don’t plan on playing them. That is the best research you can do.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).