7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Indiana ( -4 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -12 ) at Sacramento ( 12 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• draggin49

Do I dare play the man who’s hair looks like a pile of poo on his head ???(Elfrid )

For gpp do I pay up for wall who is far more safe to bring you 50+ or roll the dice on some of the lesser priced PGs ?

There’s a number of centers in good spots with big upside tonight .

• whitemamba86

@draggin49 said...

Do I dare play the man who’s hair looks like a pile of poo on his head ???(Elfrid )

For gpp do I pay up for wall who is far more safe to bring you 50+ or roll the dice on some of the lesser priced PGs ?

There’s a number of centers in good spots with big upside tonight .

just dont play elfrid with fournier back. dont play wall unless ur stacking on other side of game also . u could go wall gortat davis holliday

• whitemamba86

anyone like frank the tank ? i know its vs gobert but he is the only big who can match up with him somewhat. super bad defender

• zigger77

• Ranked #26

RG Tiered Ranking

@whitemamba86 said...

anyone like frank the tank ? i know its vs gobert but he is the only big who can match up with him somewhat. super bad defender

Frank should get good minutes they traded away their 2 bigs and plum might not even be available.

• whitemamba86

@zigger77 said...

Frank should get good minutes they traded away their 2 bigs and plum might not even be available.

exaclty what im thinking . i want to play like 5 or 6 center tonight. davis jokic gobert gortat g.h

• gausman7

I like Frank K as a cheap play on both sites. As for guy who asked about GPP Shooting guard…I love klay upside against SAC tonight

• roach62

@gausman7 said...

I like Frank K as a cheap play on both sites. As for guy who asked about GPP Shooting guard…I love klay upside against SAC tonight

be wary..Afflalo is expected to play..hes no the best offensive threat, but he is pretty solid defender, plus throw in possible blowout and Klay recent performances

• GGee87

@noddy said...

Anyone playing Devin Booker?

Hes that guy you can plug in and count on for sure right now. Id be shocked if his ownership isnt pretty high. Nobody is talking about it because there are a ton of options today. He MAY go underowned though with all this value is opening up

• whitemamba86

@GGee87 said...

Hes that guy you can plug in and count on for sure right now. Id be shocked if his ownership isnt pretty high. Nobody is talking about it because there are a ton of options today. He MAY go underowned though with all this value is opening up

he had 1 good game in his last ten. he played vs sac who suck vs guards now he will be guarded by delly abc or snell im good but he will prob get 35 dk points 5.5x all day from him

• dunbarnation

Well I made several lineups because I wasn’t comfortable with any core tonight but, after the Memphis news, I deleted all of them and now I have just two lineups that I really like. Hopefully, no more news comes out lol.

• sunchips666

@Vikes_nation said...

How do you guys feel about Jrue tonight..hes been on a tear as of late.

hes a must play at that salary with the way hes been playing

i dont think you can afford to not have exposure

• dragon1952

@Vikes_nation said...

How do you guys feel about Jrue tonight..hes been on a tear as of late.

I don’t particularly like his splits (-8fp’s on the road) but he did just put up a 50 burger on this same team, albeit at home.

• whitemamba86

@sunchips666 said...

hes a must play at that salary with the way hes been playing

i dont think you can afford to not have exposure

u could 4 man stack that game easy holliday brow then either wall gortat beal morris

• Supersharpie

Better GPP at Center on FD: TT or GHG?

• roach62

@dragon1952 said...

I don’t particularly like his splits (-8fp’s on the road) but he did just put up a 50 burger on this same team, albeit at home.

i agree..same with the love for AD..

much better splits at home with the favorable scorekeeper…plus 3 games of 40 minutes..

im tempted to either pay all the way up for Wall, or go cheap at PG and load up elsewhere..

• KindGuy

Ya’ll sleepin on my boy

• Chewy00

Thoughts on kaminsky at starting center position today.

• hcassidy

I need Minnesota to produce their lineup. Are they going to start Rush at SG or let Muhammad slide down to SG? Also not sure why but infatuated with Tony Parker tonight.

• zigger77

• Ranked #26

RG Tiered Ranking

@roach62 said...

be wary..Afflalo is expected to play..hes no the best offensive threat, but he is pretty solid defender, plus throw in possible blowout and Klay recent performances

You shouldnt really be “scared” of afflalo’s D. I mean Klay is a spot up shooter. It doesnt even matter.

• zigger77

• Ranked #26

RG Tiered Ranking

@hcassidy said...

I need Minnesota to produce their lineup. Are they going to start Rush at SG or let Muhammad slide down to SG? Also not sure why but infatuated with Tony Parker tonight.

Rush started the last 2 games lavine was out but who knows with thibs.

• roach62

@zigger77 said...

You shouldnt really be “scared” of afflalo’s D. I mean Klay is a spot up shooter. It doesnt even matter.

i didnt say be scared…why dont you add it with the other 2 things i said after that, is why i said be wary..but thanks

• Stickman731

@noddy said...

Anyone playing Devin Booker?

CASH, yes

• whitemamba86

@zigger77 said...

and he put up 37 real life points in 1 quarter vs sac. but i dont like any of the top sg today.

• Stickman731

@Beavsftw said...

James Johnson or illyasova tonight for cash?

JJ = Cash, Illya = GPP

• dunbarnation

@whitemamba86 said...

and he put up 37 real life points in 1 quarter vs sac. but i dont like any of the top sg today.

to be fair, Afflalo wasn’t on the team at that time so it’s irrelevant.

However, looking at how shooting guards have performed against Afflalo this year, I am not worried about Thompson.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.