• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Detroit ( 4 ) —- T: 209
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Washington ( -6 ) —- T: 233
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Brooklyn ( 7 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -1 ) at New Orleans ( 1 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Phoenix ( 8 ) —- T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• flip4flop

Micro millions week on DK mixed with a bunch of late scratches and trade possibilities. Perfect week to go heavy and destroy my bankroll. Let’s go!

• DirkDigglerz

Don’t forget to Join Week 7 of the Rotogrinders $1 Yahoo League Get You spot now :

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/16395/overview

Starts TODAY Top prizes for the winners.

• realphipps

Which Pelican scrub?

• antzilla810

@realphipps said...

Which Pelican scrub?

• antzilla810

FD Gpp. Harden/Lopez or Jokic/Booker?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

13.8 is a lot to pay off for Harden. Obviously he can do it against the Suns, but with CP3 playing I’m not sure Harden is needed to get that. You would need 70 fpts to pay off Hardens price, but you would realistically need for him to get about 80 to offset what the field under him will produce. The next cheapest guys under Harden at SG on FD are all in spots to put up a ceiling spot (60 fpts), so you need more than for Harden just to hit value.

I don’t see it, unless Gordon were to sit for Houston.

• Ace15

@RandysCrow said...

I keep telling myself I don’t see it….then later in the night I keep being disappointed….

• superjon

@RandysCrow said...

13.8 is a lot to pay off for Harden. Obviously he can do it against the Suns, but with CP3 playing I’m not sure Harden is needed to get that. You would need 70 fpts to pay off Hardens price, but you would realistically need for him to get about 80 to offset what the field under him will produce. The next cheapest guys under Harden at SG on FD are all in spots to put up a ceiling spot (60 fpts), so you need more than for Harden just to hit value.

I think we can stop with the Harden is too expensive narrative.

You can find reasons to fade him but price shouldn’t be one.

• Njsum1

@realphipps said...

Which Pelican scrub?

• mrjredoak

J Collins only $7600 on FD vs Washington…. will his mins be back in the mid-30s or upper 20s?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

I think we can stop with the Harden is too expensive narrative.

You can find reasons to fade him but price shouldn’t be one.

I didn’t say his price should stop you, I just said he needed more than to just hit value. Paying for Harden is no problem on FD, but the expected return is what may give pause.

If your projection model has him for 75-80 then by all means lock and load. But if you just project him for 65-70 (which is where I am at), then I think he is fadable.

• emnj69

I am playing john wall tonight-it is lots easier to know that you will get a zero ahead of time instead of hearing about it after lock like Lowry

• scott33

@Ace15 said...

I keep telling myself I don’t see it….then later in the night I keep being disappointed….

• Njsum1

@RandysCrow said...

I didn’t say his price should stop you, I just said he needed more than to just hit value. Paying for Harden is no problem on FD, but the expected return is what may give pause.

If your projection model has him for 75-80 then by all means lock and load. But if you just project him for 65-70 (which is where I am at), then I think he is fadable.

He’s a little pricey on FD, DK he’s “only” 12.9. However, Harden destroys easy matchups. If the game gets out of hand, he likely won’t pay off the price. Yet if it stays close, and you fade, you’re going to be begging for the game to end. Always take at least a field size share of the guy with 100 point upside.

• Matoshea

Any love for Cory Joesph on yahoo if he gets the start?

• feekdogg

@Njsum1 said...

He’s a little pricey on FD, DK he’s “only” 12.9. However, Harden destroys easy matchups. If the game gets out of hand, he likely won’t pay off the price. Yet if it stays close, and you fade, you’re going to be begging for the game to end. Always take at least a field size share of the guy with 100 point upside.

Right now, I just have Harden and Booker together and hope it’s back and forth.

• scott33

@Matoshea said...

Any love for Cory Joesph on yahoo if he gets the start?

Yeah I have interest. He’s currently in my dummy line, not sure yet if I’m gonna end up going there or not.

• JSteele

It doesn’t seem like anyone on the Spurs gets that much of a boost without White. Maybe Mills is worth a look.

• ASitar

Starting my LUs w Booker/LMA/ABC/Green

Is Jordan McRae a good punt today?

• JSteele

@ASitar said...

Starting my LUs w Booker/LMA/ABC/Green

Is Jordan McRae a good punt today?

No

• noddy

Harden is an easy fit on Yahoo

• Njsum1

@feekdogg said...

Right now, I just have Harden and Booker together and hope it’s back and forth.

Yeah that leaves you thin though. Not like Booker is a bad play…he’s just pricey and if you’re going to pair a 9k player with a 13k player, you’re going to be scraping. However, if you hit on the punts, it might work out nicely if the game plays high and tight.

• klemi96

is it worth playing john collins and faried?

• Njsum1

@klemi96 said...

is it worth playing john collins and faried?

Don’t see how you can make a lineup without Collins on FD.

• JSteele

I know Jamal Murray is questionable, but if he doesn’t go, Monte Morris is still way too cheap 6k on DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).