• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Detroit ( 4 ) —- T: 209
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Washington ( -6 ) —- T: 233
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Brooklyn ( 7 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -1 ) at New Orleans ( 1 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Phoenix ( 8 ) —- T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• IronMonkey415

DAMMIT!!!! Bledsoe will play. I was all in with Brogdon.

• Benf15harp

@mambaland said...

no one needs a PG who cant shoot foul shots..well maybe philly

He’s shoots 100% from the line on 3+ days rest lmao

• ASitar

I want to play Monte sooo bad. I might just use him over Sato and Reggie and cross my fingers.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

DDR is getting 60 DK points tonight, correct? I know he’s chalk, but with White out his assists should skyrocket, no?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

DDR is getting 60 DK points tonight, correct? I know he’s chalk, but with White out his assists should skyrocket, no?

I previously had zero and ten minutes ago I made a bunch with him. Not sure about his assists but he will be the primary ball handler a bunch with White out. That gets him going downhill and most likely more aggressive.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Not to mention the 10 percent chance aldridge sits!

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

Half my lineups are counting on it!

• roomchat

Bagley or Sabonis? DK GPP. Same price.

• moosedrool

Certainly a very, very risky play but Marquese Chriss could get some run tonight. What I saw on Twitter is there’s some teams interested in his service. That said, vs the Suns and a possible blowout?? I highly doubt it, but I may use him as a drop in one of my FD lu’s.

• Jonas137

@roomchat said...

Bagley or Sabonis? DK GPP. Same price.

Current form, you have to roll with Bags

• Barnabus

I just don’t see it unless Aldridge sits.

• captainwacky

@moosedrool said...

Certainly a very, very risky play but Marquese Chriss could get some run tonight. What I saw on Twitter is there’s some teams interested in his service. That said, vs the Suns and a possible blowout?? I highly doubt it, but I may use him as a drop in one of my FD lu’s.

Buh…. I’d rather play DJ wilson.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@moosedrool said...

Oh man. Forgot all about Marquise Chriss revenge!

• thebigboy

Why would the Lakers trade Lonzo and Rondo? They’d be out of PGs, plus Rondo works well with LeBron and is great in the playoffs

• j2cain

Do we like cramming Joker/ABC/DDR as a core cash lineup? Not finding it feasible to add Morris.

Or would we like to take out Joker and put in a less expensive Ayton

• DrFantanomics

Carrol or Green at SF?

• moosedrool

I may have a little too much WCS. That said, WCS, BLo or Turner?

• casper

@j2cain said...

Do we like cramming Joker/ABC/DDR as a core cash lineup? Not finding it feasible to add Morris.

I love Morris hate his price.I keep tinkering to fit him in I hope it’s worth it and he gets 40 again.

• monarch

@DrFantanomics said...

Carrol or Green at SF?

I think Carroll is an awesome play tonight

• mbunner23

• zpa1989

the labs model loves corey joseph and austin rivers but i just can’t click the button…

• monarch

Millsap is out. This has screwed up this slate

• moosedrool

@mbunner23 said...

Mason Plumlee

Not disliking

• Matoshea

@zpa1989 said...

the labs model loves corey joseph and austin rivers but i just can’t click the button…

I like me some CJ. I’m still debating on him or the SA guard value.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).