• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Detroit ( 4 ) —- T: 209
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Washington ( -6 ) —- T: 233
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Brooklyn ( 7 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -1 ) at New Orleans ( 1 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Phoenix ( 8 ) —- T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zpa1989

shumpert was way up there in the labs model today but i didn’t have the balls to click the button (probably why ill never win a big gpp). didn’t have the balls. is he going off?

• BBWC_10

@zpa1989 said...

shumpert was way up there in the labs model today but i didn’t have the balls to click the button (probably why ill never win a big gpp). didn’t have the balls. is he going off?

31DK points at 3.8K.

• damionismyname

@zpa1989 said...

right there with derozan. I just cant afford to play a guy like that and him dud. I dont play many lineups in the bigger tourneys but I guess thats what you need to do. Like I said in an earlier post, someone had McRae from the Wizards who put up 38 and is winning the 100k

• BBWC_10

Bagley is a BEAST.. I think he needs to get in better shape, looks gassed at times. Lets go kid, one more RB for the Dbl/Dbl

• JSteele

I guess the perfect lineup has Harden, Giannis and then filled out with guys like McRae, Shump, Kenrich, Plumlee, Trey Lyles

• damionismyname

@BBWC_10 said...

Bagley is a BEAST.. I think he needs to get in better shape, looks gassed at times. Lets go kid, one more RB for the Dbl/Dbl

dude is a ball hog man. nobody else gets shots when he is on the floor.

• damionismyname

@JSteele said...

I guess the perfect lineup has Harden, Giannis and then filled out with guys like McRae, Shump, Kenrich, Plumlee, Trey Lyles

how often would you think all those punts go off like that? especially McRae and Shumpert.

• tmarohl

I’m beginning to think, that if the Lakers want to get AD, they are going to have to probably throw in Zubac, and another first rounder, along with everything else they have offered to date.
    It will probably take
    Kuzma, Ball, Ingram, Zubac, three first rounders, a couple of veterans on expiring deals like Stephenson, Rondo, and taking back salary. Pelicans are either doing a real good job posturing, or have no interest in dealing with the Lakers.

• WestCrook1

So glad I got on the Bagley train before he balloons up to 8k

MARVIN BAGLEY ! CMon.. Sink S A !!!

Need FOX to close it out here now. CMon SAC!!!

• JSteele

@damionismyname said...

how often would you think all those punts go off like that? especially McRae and Shumpert.

Never but it seems to be the optimal build for larger slates, especially with studs in smash spots. 2 studs and find the cheap value. In this case it was fairly obvious value for Lyles, Plumlee and Kenrich but McRae and Shump are a stretch. Tomorrow my initial build features Embiid, PG for example and a bunch of cheap guys who are capable of going off but it seems unlikely they all would on the same day.

Wow.. No Yogi? NO GPP Win (LATE SLATE)

• damionismyname

@JSteele said...

Never but it seems to be the optimal build for larger slates, especially with studs in smash spots. 2 studs and find the cheap value. In this case it was fairly obvious value for Lyles, Plumlee and Kenrich but McRae and Shump are a stretch. Tomorrow my initial build features Embiid, PG for example and a bunch of cheap guys who are capable of going off but it seems unlikely they all would on the same day.

yeah I’m at that point where I dont care if it looks stupid, Im playing as many stars as I can fit with the rest scrubs and let the chips fall where they may.

• BBWC_10

@damionismyname said...

dude is a ball hog man. nobody else gets shots when he is on the floor.

Are you watching the game? He is a Power Forward, He gets the ball like 1 out 4 trips down the floor. Isn’t that what you want anyway when picking your team? USAGE

• damionismyname

@BBWC_10 said...

Are you watching the game? He is a Power Forward, He gets the ball like 1 out 4 trips down the floor. Isn’t that what you want anyway when picking your team? USAGE

lol yeah but the Kings are hard to figure out but he shoots every damn time and he gets minutes some nights and others he doesnt. just not going to risk these guys unless I know they are getting minutes. WCS was atrocious and I had him instead of Bagley which makes it more frustrating.

• BBWC_10

Finished at 301 on my main LU to double up tonight. Could of been so much better if Collins didn’t get hurt and Frank Jackson did anything. Again if I shuffle My LU’s around and Sato/Ariza in my main LU over Frank/Collins I finish at 339 which would of been top 30 in the DK big tourney won the Fast Break.

• IronMonkey415

Tim Frazier killed me, would have scored more then 319.30 if he did good.

• BBWC_10

@damionismyname said...

lol yeah but the Kings are hard to figure out but he shoots every damn time and he gets minutes some nights and others he doesnt. just not going to risk these guys unless I know they are getting minutes. WCS was atrocious and I had him instead of Bagley which makes it more frustrating.

I hear ya, I took them both in my late LU. I won’t take WCS the rest of the year. I think they are in the process of phasing him out and giving Bags and Giles the minutes. That would also make Shump more interesting because he a decent rebounder for a SG. Bags at 5.5K was a steal tonight. I projected him at 38pts very happy with the 55. I wonder if Collins would of put up a 60/70 Burger if he played the 2nd half?

• chronoxiong

I feel so angry that I didnt play Bagley on Yahoo. He was $20 and the guy who I picked him over, Thad Young, killed me with his paltry 26 fdp for $23. I can’t get Thad young right for the past two weeks. Watch him go off in the next game because I pretended his name isnt in the player pool. Kinda dumb for me to fade Jeff Green at $17 as well. I knew he was going to crush it. Being a single lineup guy sucks at times like this. I can’t fit everyone I like into one lineup. I scored 273.5 to win a few cash games as I fell out of cashing in a few others. Needed more points from LMA who did NOTHING in the 2nd half. Wished I had the aforementioned guys instead who would have got me to win all my games.

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

wojespn Following Following wojespn
    More Adrian Wojnarowski Retweeted Adrian Wojnarowski
    Pels are waiting on Lakers to overwhelm them w/ an historic haul of picks. To Nola, that means Lakers offering 4 first-round and second-round picks as part of a Davis package. Pels want to be compensated – perhaps even overcompensated – to even consider a deal with LA now.

• rexjred1

• rexjred1

• rexjred1

@JSteele said...

you nailed the lu tonight

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Pels want to be compensated – perhaps even overcompensated – to even consider a deal with LA now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).