• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Detroit ( 4 ) —- T: 209
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Washington ( -6 ) —- T: 233
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Brooklyn ( 7 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -1 ) at New Orleans ( 1 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Phoenix ( 8 ) —- T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jayzee666

Flakes were a falling and sniffed some last place sweats. Let’s flake some more today, I am just getting started here!!!

• stlcardinal9

forgot to quote this

stan johnson 40 burger….

really makes you wonder how someone could’ve picked him with his minutes so up and down and a depth at the position

Someone had him in a 20 max entry too I mean maybe I can see it in a max 150 but seriously my spidey sense says something is not right.

• gravitymaze

So much great value today.

• Ree4erMadness

Bender .026% owned on DK and I have him in 6 lineups. Basically any lineup that I could swap out the Spurs chalk for him, that’s what I did.

• chansing

Jokic doing anything in the second half here ??

• yisman

since lock I’ve been non-stop editing my DK lineups and I’ve had enough

the lineups that I didn’t edit will just have to roll with what’s in them. There’s like 5 more and I keep having to edit, then edit out duplicates, etc.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).