Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6 ) at New Orleans ( 6 ) —- T: 244
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Herf said...

Two words:

Jarred Vanderbiilt.

Looks like he subbed in for Grant last game and Juancho subbed in for Jokic. Will definitely have some

• rexjred1

One of those nights where Jeremy Grant plays when they said he is questionable.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@rexjred1 said...

One of those nights where Jeremy Grant plays when they said he is questionable.

Right. Everyone already assuming he’s out. Showing up on an injury report this close to game time isn’t good, but he’s still just quesitonable.

• RWilder

Court IQ loves one guy with all those Biggs out…Cancar. Lol. Has a 2.33 ftps

• JSteele

Great now I hate my lineups

• RWilder

You have assume the worst. I would think. Being questionable out of nowhere an hour or so before tip

• kahlilgedin

@telestraightshooter said...

Thinking about this, I’ve concluded:

• DFS Industry leans on projections like Jabba da Hut leans on his sofa …. oh, it’s there, its just that he envelops it.
    • the industry standard projections lean heavily on the whole season, so they obscure recency
    • Obscuring recency is a big edge to overcome recency bias…… but what if “past performance does not predict future results”?
    • projections will fall miserably short (for the projection driven clone army trains) if they assume the old Dame is still the new Dame
    • The new Dame has changed his player profile like Eric Gordon does when the Rockets top 3 Alphas sit out

• All 6 games on west coast, fewer people notice, just ask the PAC-12 about that.
    • It’s kinda the perfect storm…… the 13% ownership on Sat leads to only $10.3 dK today
      I imagine Dame’s price would be $13.3k if he played for NyK…..lookup Linsanity

I love this post. My hope is rotogrinders recognizes this and adjust his projections accordingly. They do it everyday for injury news. I don’t see why they can’t do it for someone going on a heater…

Maybe a grade metric could help identify where projections should be changed

• monarch

What a mess. I have lineups with Reddick, McLemore, Hartenstein and Craig. Time to start getting more balanced.

• RWilder

I literally do not know what to do now. Ugh

• Bodiaz36

I think I really like Beasley tonight regardless if Grant is in or not

• gaelicgirl

Thoracic tightness?

WTF

• Carpocarp

Kuz in talks with the knicks for Kuz. Does he go out and stink it up because he wants to stay in LA, or go out and ball because he wants to be in NY?

• choppadown

@RWilder said...

I literally do not know what to do now. Ugh

yeah I hate my lineup at the moment, just went with 4 rockets…I dunno.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

IS there a reason to play Beasley if Murray is in?

• nstrachan2

Anyone looking at Lyles on FD now 3700 and 25+mins past 2 games up against LAL frontcourt? Trying to pivot off Grant and upgrade elsewhere

• captainwacky

@Carpocarp said...

Kuz in talks with the knicks for Kuz. Does he go out and stink it up because he wants to stay in LA, or go out and ball because he wants to be in NY?

You can’t just decide to ball out if you suck…

• Dmo_Htx

@Pandamonious said...

IS there a reason to play Beasley if Murray is in?

I dont think so. Has Murray even practiced since his injury?

• kdsdawg

@nstrachan2 said...

Anyone looking at Lyles on FD now? 3700 and 25+mins past 2 games up against LAL frontcourt? Trying to pivot off Grant and upgrade elsewhere

I have several shares on FD

• Herf

@theIrrigator said...

Looks like he subbed in for Grant last game and Juancho subbed in for Jokic. Will definitely have some

Hes listed as a SF on FD… WTF

• RWilder

@gaelicgirl said...

Thoracic tightness?

WTF

Who? Grant?

• gaelicgirl

15 minutes to decide whether to dump Grant or not…is thoracic tightness something the trainers can fix before the game?

• LetsCash

So is Grant out or not?

• Bodiaz36

I don’t anticipate Murray playing tonight, but I do think Beasley has a path to meaningful minutes even if he does return. I think I’m just settling on a Harden/Beasley SG pairing on FD, heck with it

• mrmogz

Cody Martin starting trap.

• mbunner23

Martin starting

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).