Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6 ) at New Orleans ( 6 ) —- T: 244
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pick1979 said...

ABC not off to a big start

This is explicitly not important.

• me_mike84

i dropped down to zeller because of the Q tag that popped up on Grant. hope it doesnt bite me

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #66

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Do we think Juancho gets any run tonight if Grant ends up in?

10-15 probably. Really hoping him and Murray just sit out tonight and play tomorrow

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Yeoman said...

I believe the limit is 7, but only because you have to use players from two different games.

Thanks. Glad someone else is saying this. I swear it used to be five max once upon a time. Don’t know when it changed.

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

I mean, some. Probably not enough to matter with the other relative values on the slate.

I’m just trying to assess the risk of being on the losing end of the Grant bait-and-switch. They are apparently trying to move Juancho, so maybe the late Grant news is actually Denver subtly opening things up to showcase him. That’s probably digging too deep, but Portland also can’t defend PFs.

• tarheel66

ROFL, 9 points and 3 rebounds so far and you are planning on going to the pay window, ROFL

• makeitrain99

I believe mlb on DK is 5 max players from one team

• mrmogz

Anyone liking a fresh PJW while the team plays a B2B?!

• feezyg

@RipCityRings said...

Do we think Juancho gets any run tonight if Grant ends up in?

I think Jauncho breaks the slate…

• RipCityRings

Got a strange feeling Dejounte outscores Devonte’ tonight… hung a 40 burger on the Lakers last time out.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@makeitrain99 said...

I believe mlb on DK is 5 max players from one team

Yes, I know that’s true.

• Yeoman

@Epignosis said...

Thanks. Glad someone else is saying this. I swear it used to be five max once upon a time. Don’t know when it changed.

I don’t remember there ever being a cap but I’ve probably never bothered to check before. I can see why it makes sense in sports where there’s a clear stacking advantage (NHL, MLB) but not here.

• gaelicgirl

Didn’t want to blow up my LU by taking Grant out, he needs to just rub some dirt on it and play LOL
    Meanwhile, staring at BBM

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

If Grant plays I’m so screwed. I have like 37% Juancho and 26% Vanderbilt. Probably a terrible idea anyway. Only so much you can switch off of with 3K guys.

• feezyg

People i cannot stress this enough, please do not play the wrong Herngomez…if you have him at C on Fanduel, you did it wrong…

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

If Grant plays I’m so screwed. I have like 37% Juancho and 26% Vanderbilt. Probably a terrible idea anyway. Only so much you can switch off of with 3K guys.

Can you get to Torrey Craig? He did well vs the Blazers in the playoffs and he can play power forward in this game

• monarch

I’d like Pat C to not guard JJ so tightly please. Also Zion springy out there vs Giannis

• RipCityRings

I really need to pay more attention to pricing, I thought 3.7K was crazy low for JJ but somehow missed that Matthews was only 3K. Also can’t believe Ingram was cheaper than Zion. D’oh.

• RipCityRings

McLemore 49%, good lord.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Can you get to Torrey Craig? He did well vs the Blazers in the playoffs and he can play power forward in this game

Maybe. I’m not even looking yet. Hope I don’t have to.

• SkateFiend

You guys in the east coast can go to sleep now if you played Bledsoe.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

McLemore 49%, good lord.

Higher owned the Harden in some of my contests.

• Yeoman

Lonzo’s my lowest-owned player. Never would have guessed that. It also means I did a damn poor job of avoiding chalk.

• monarch

Gentry letting the Bucks back in playing without Favors. Giannis taking them to the post

• Pick1979

@RipCityRings said...

McLemore 49%, good lord.

Thrift shop

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler