Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6 ) at New Orleans ( 6 ) —- T: 244
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@telestraightshooter said...

could happen…….events as such do happen……….and if you happen to be off all of them when all of them are off….. you win!

yeah, good advice, I’m building 1 such LU as insurance
    ;)

If you multi-enter always a good idea to hedge some lineups.

• monarch

@miggs6876 said...

Reddick or McLemore? On Fd they are basically the samw price.

Slight lean to Mclemore

• mbunner23

Am I really trying to jam in 5 rockets and ABC?

• KNICHOLS04

nobody loves a melo back in denver narrative ?

• mbunner23

@KNICHOLS04 said...

nobody loves a melo back in denver narrative ?

How long ago did he leave Denver?

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Stacking DEN-POR seems like the way to go tonight. Anyone else on board?

• Wooden_Bones

@mbunner23 said...

Am I really trying to jam in 5 rockets and ABC?

Haha, I just had this exact conversation with myself, then I hit the ‘clear’ button & made myself start over.

• dominicanpapi

I keep looking at Milwaukee only being 6 point favorites and am trying to figure out why it’s so low?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Stacking DEN-POR seems like the way to go tonight. Anyone else on board?

Ace, as I build more, I’m mixing in slightly more Harden fades on FD. Not to the degree you are, but I do see the merit.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Ace, as I build more, I’m mixing in slightly more Harden fades on FD. Not to the degree you are, but I do see the merit.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Think I’m fading all 6 studs

So you need all 6 studs (or the majority) to all have bad games and the less than studs you use instead to all have excellent games… Good luck with that :)

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

I keep looking at Milwaukee only being 6 point favorites and am trying to figure out why it’s so low?

I feel that spread is off as well. Last meeting the Zion-less Pels fell to the Giannis-less Bucks 112-127.

• BerkeleyBoss

@dominicanpapi said...

Pelicans are at home and have been playing quite well lately.

• blackchi

NO has actually been keeping it close and winning some games. Everyone is healthy now and they are trying to make a playoff push. I expect this game to be close.

• deadphish

RG Overall Ranking

is there a way i can view yesterday’s Shot Machine ($100K to 1st) on FD? anybody have a link from their entry?
    it filled before i could enter. my 1 lineup had 417 FD pts…good for 6th in the RG single entry.
    i’m curious how i would have done in the main contest.

• Bodiaz36

Spread in the Bucks/Pels game does seem a little low, but Pels are playing pretty well and are healthy right now. Could definitely see a fast-paced shootout. When the dust settles, I think Mil takes care of business in the 4th Q. I think Ingram and Middleton are my favorite plays in that game

• frugal

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Pelicans are at home and have been playing quite well lately.

Playing well? Going back 10 games they did have the OT win vs UTA, solid, and a win vs Tatum less BOS. But their record is 6-5, not exactly great, with 2 of those wins vs MEM and 1 vs CLE. I think MIL destroys them tonight personally.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

Bucks fan here, I just have a feeling that New Orleans wins this game pretty easily tonight. No facts or stats to back it up. Just feels like a loss.

• Garpeters

Of the three studs tonight, I see Lillard being the one I’m fading the most. Giannis and Harden, in my opinion, have much higher ceilings tonight.

• BerkeleyBoss

@deadphish said...

is there a way i can view yesterday’s Shot Machine ($100K to 1st) on FD? anybody have a link from their entry?
    it filled before i could enter. my 1 lineup had 417 FD pts…good for 6th in the RG single entry.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/43259/contests/43259-234441767/entries/1981217273/scoring

17th for $500

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Bucks fan here, I just have a feeling that New Orleans wins this game pretty easily tonight. No facts or stats to back it up. Just feels like a loss.

Wow…I guess I’m in the minority. Anytime I see a sub 500 team going against a top team (literally the top team here) I fully expect a blowout.

• BerkeleyBoss

@frugal said...

Playing well? Going back 10 games they did have the OT win vs UTA, solid, and a win vs Tatum less BOS. But their record is 6-5, not exactly great, with 2 of those wins vs MEM and 1 vs CLE. I think MIL destroys them tonight personally.

Relatively, they’ve been much better. Net rating of 5.1 in that time frame.

• Herf

@BerkeleyBoss said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/43259/contests/43259-234441767/entries/1981217273/scoring

17th for $500

Sometimes its better not to know.. lol.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@deadphish said...

Don’t do that to yourself. Just be happy with your actual results.

• frugal

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Relatively, they’ve been much better. Net rating of 5.1 in that time frame.

Again, they’re 6-4 over last 10 and MIL is 9-1 over their last 10. I mean they play the games for a reason and I’ve certainly been wrong before in projecting blowouts, but I just don’t see NOP wining tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler