• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pierce85

Maybe out tonight : Dipo, Porzingis, Lillard, Embiid B2B ?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Dipo most likely out

Victor Oladipo will play Wednesday, unlikely to play Thursday. https://t.co/Se0Hb0HtHt

• Brendan239

Too many unknowns, including Dame. But Lebron is a lock, I think he averages 60 FD points vs Den. I like Ben Simmons, M Morris, Barton, Huerter, Danny Green, Favors. Can’t really make LUs until at least 6:00

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Everyone have real work today? Wall has to fare better than Oladipo did yesterday right?

• Penguin3200

Like Simmons for sure today and hoping Embiid goes too, as he should destroy even if only in 3 quarters. Also like J Rich a lot.

• frugal

Morning gut check:

UTA guards
    DAL players too cheap outside Luka especially if KP sits.
    Embiid will eat if he plays.
    Ja and MEM bench deliver.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Everyone have real work today? Wall has to fare better than Oladipo did yesterday right?

Real work today yes, but that will not stop me from thinking about NBA bench rotations for 95% of my waking hours. Love 5 game slates and at first glance this looks like a great slate to me.

• celtics69

According to Shams Charania of The Athletic, the NBA and NBPA have agreed to host the All-Star Game March 7 in Atlanta.

• scorer79

@frugal said...

DAL players too cheap outside Luka especially if KP sits.

Has anyone else noticed that Luka’s bigger games all tend to be when Porzingis is playing?

• frugal

@celtics69 said...

According to Shams Charania of The Athletic, the NBA and NBPA have agreed to host the All-Star Game March 7 in Atlanta.

This just feels like a mistake which is going to delay the 2nd half of the season. They should just announce the players and forget about the event.

• scorer79

@frugal said...

This just feels like a mistake which is going to delay the 2nd half of the season. They should just announce the players and forget about the event.

Or play it after the Finals.

• realphipps

Trying a new strategy tonight where I go to bed with a net profit. Playing good players. Avoiding bad ones.

• celtics69

@frugal said...

Agreed. They are asking for trouble if someone gets covid and you lose all your superstars for a couple of weeks. Just not worth the risk.

• frugal

@scorer79 said...

Has anyone else noticed that Luka’s bigger games all tend to be when Porzingis is playing?

Well, the issue has largely been their roster has been in shambles. Now that JRich is back and productive, Kleber seems to be OK, and DFS will certainly bounce back soon, Defenses can’t just trap/double Luka when KP is out and expect an easy win. For larger portions of the last few Games JRich has been back he’s actually been sharing PG duties with Luka playing more off ball than I’ve seen since the Dennis Smith days. The difference is it’s been pretty effective pulling defense to the weak side leaving driving lanes open to the basket. When the defense adjusts, Luka gets his way in single coverage. So I expect a good game from Luka tonight if KP sits.

I don’t know if they’ll be able to catch up enough to make the playoffs but they’ll be playing better than .500 ball the rest of the season barring injuries or a 2nd COVID wave…and they stop bricking 3’s with the lead late in the 4th, never seen a team so happy to take a quick 3 with the lead outside when the Warriors we’re killing the league. Difference is GS made them…

• BiGtIGeRs

Can curry get another “70-Boyga”.

• travvis

Crazy! Someone max entered 150 lineups with a player pool of 76 and didn’t cash a single one: https://twitter.com/ChunkYardage/status/1357366367125712897

• jfitzgan

Does sterling brown get some extra run tonight if oladipo is out?

• feekdogg

Fanduel did some position movement. Eric Gordon and Nwaba are now PG. Paschall is a C.

• gaelicgirl

Current Bovada numbers

Golden State at Dallas (-2.5) — T: 228.5
    Portland at Philadelphia (-8.5) — T: 225.5

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Can curry get another “70-Boyga”.

I’m sniffing a blowout here (assuming Unicorn plays).
    Be careful on those starters.

• BiGtIGeRs

@gaelicgirl said...

Current Bovada numbers

Golden State at Dallas (-2.5) — T: 228.5
    Portland at Philadelphia (-8.5) — T: 225.5

If Lillard out will that line drop?

• feekdogg

He’s elevated his play this year, but Jokic’s history vs. the LAL no es bueno.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@travvis said...

Crazy! Someone max entered 150 lineups with a player pool of 76 and didn’t cash a single one: https://twitter.com/ChunkYardage/status/1357366367125712897

I’m guessing the guy probably got a little too excited about Dort & Ish

• xRapsx

that Draymond night everyone’s been waiting for could be tonight

• frugal

@xRapsx said...

that Draymond night everyone’s been waiting for could be tonight

If KP is out, Kleber is the value lock of the night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).