• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yukerboy said...

We’ll never know now, but if KP played, Dallas by 20+.

I’m not seeing it. Dont feel like either team is good enough right now to blow the other one out with or without KP

• Ace15

With Dame out Melo Alpha Male is unleashed tonight. He not going to defer to anyone. He’s Apex Predator on POR. Lock N Load.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Neither of Blevins or Elleby went to the G league?

They subbed in last game but not sure if they went down afterwards. Wouldn’t think so with all the injuries

• feekdogg

@lildave678 said...

Newbie ticket winner here from yesterday… I won a ticket to the MLB Opening Day Squeeze and the NHL Super Crossbar on 2/25 on FD. Does the app remind me when those are coming up or do I have to set myself some alarms to not forget them lol?

You’ll get an email the morning of the contest telling you that you’re entered and you need to set a lineup.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

With Dame out Melo Alpha Male is unleashed tonight. He not going to defer to anyone. He’s Apex Predator on POR. Lock N Load.

Yep he will get some good bench usage

• Avsrick

@lildave678 said...

Newbie ticket winner here from yesterday… I won a ticket to the MLB Opening Day Squeeze and the NHL Super Crossbar on 2/25 on FD. Does the app remind me when those are coming up or do I have to set myself some alarms to not forget them lol?

I believe they will auto enter you and you should get an email saying that was done. However, last time I didnt get an email but saw that I had an entry that needed a lineup populated.

• Ace15

Melo 28% usage, Simons 23.7%, Trent 22.8% w/o Dame, CJ, Nurk

• lildave678

@Avsrick said...

I believe they will auto enter you and you should get an email saying that was done. However, last time I didnt get an email but saw that I had an entry that needed a lineup populated.

Ok so worst case it’ll be in my upcoming? And thanks for the response also feekdogg!

• frugal

@Ace15 said...

Melo 28% usage, Simons 23.7%, Trent 22.8% w/o Dame, CJ, Nurk

The issue is whether Melo starts and his minutes. Simons and Trent will both start and likely play fairly heavy minutes regardless of outcome, Simons specifically. Melo isn’t likely to see 20+ minutes in a large blowout which is the most likely outcome here. I imagine their trash time lineup would be Simons, Elleby, Blevins, Hood, & Giles.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

I’m not seeing it. Dont feel like either team is good enough right now to blow the other one out with or without KP

I take back my take back.
    I’m predicting Dallas by 20+. Unicorn plays. Paschall out.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

The issue is whether Melo starts and his minutes. Simons and Trent will both start and likely play fairly heavy minutes regardless of outcome, Simons specifically. Melo isn’t likely to see 20+ minutes in a large blowout which is the most likely outcome here. I imagine their trash time lineup would be Simons, Elleby, Blevins, Hood, & Giles.

You think it’s still a blowout if Embid sits?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yukerboy said...

I take back my take back.
    I’m predicting Dallas by 20+. Unicorn plays. Paschall out.

Paschall was the tipping point? What is your prediction if KP sits? Close game?

• Ace15

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

I had one of my bigger wins a few years ago on Christmas day with a low owned Kanter vs Embid. Think Kanter went for like 50 or 60. He wont be low owned tonight but…

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

I think Melo will play 30 mins regardless of outcome

• charara1224

@frugal said...

Okc blew out houston yesterday without SGA. Lets not look straight to a blowout instantly because yesterday told us anything can happen lol

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

You think it’s still a blowout if Embid sits?

I’m still seeing PHI -10 which honestly feels low to me. POR allows the 5th most points to opponents in the league, PHI 10th fewest. 76ers on a 4 game winning streak and over the last 3 winning by an average of 13.3 (of course MIN skews that). I’m not sure it matters if Embiid plays here, though the chances of a blow out are significantly higher if he plays.

• tmarohl

@xRapsx said...

that Draymond night everyone’s been waiting for could be tonight

Not at 5800 on FD.

• frugal

@charara1224 said...

Okc blew out houston yesterday without SGA. Lets not look straight to a blowout

I get that, sometimes odd things happen. But likely outcomes are part of my build process, not going to change that at this point. High and tight are where I’m going to target, large spreads I’m looking more for value with guaranteed minutes.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

I’m still seeing PHI -10 which honestly feels low to me. POR allows the 5th most points to opponents in the league, PHI 10th fewest. 76ers on a 4 game winning streak and over the last 3 winning by an average of 13.3 (of course MIN skews that). I’m not sure it matters if Embiid plays here, though the chances of a blow out are significantly higher if he plays.

Even with them on a b2b?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Paschall was the tipping point? What is your prediction if KP sits? Close game?

KP plays – 115-89
    KP sits – 107-93

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Dipo most likely out

Victor Oladipo will play Wednesday, unlikely to play Thursday. https://t.co/Se0Hb0HtHt

I wish he was out yesterday so I wouldn’t have played him.
    ~

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Even with them on a b2b?

Spreads aren’t arbitrary. Doesn’t mean they’re always right, but Vegas wins more than loses. Like I said strange things happen. If Melo starts I’ll absolutely want some. Off the bench, I’ll look elsewhere. I’ll be heavy Simons & Trent. If Embiid sits, heavy Simmons and Harris as they’ll be responsible if it blows out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).