• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I think I’d go

Blazers Rank em: dk
    Simons
    Kanter
    Melo
    Hood
    Trent
    Giles
    Roco
    Elbey
    Belvins

Blazers rank em: fd
    Simons
    Melo
    Kanter
    Hood
    Giles
    Trent
    Roco
    Elbey
    Belvins

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Makes me nervioso. Probably only doing a few lineups today but if doing a bunch I would think you have scale down exposure at least a little

Yeah a little concerning. I’m gonna assume he is fine. I won’t lock him in but probably still end up with 70-80%

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

All the same guys were out those last 3 games? Just going off last game he should play a minimum of 28 unless they are losing by 50 at the half. He doesn’t even have to close to play 28 mins and assuming the “blowout” doesnt happen until the start of the 4 qtr he should still get his normal run

Given how injured they are, if down by 20 at the half do you really see 36 year old Anthony hitting 28 minutes? I would think it’s more likely the 2 bench scrubs see more minutes than him is the game goes like I think it will.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Given how injured they are, if down by 20 at the half do you really see 36 year old Anthony hitting 28 minutes? I would think it’s more likely the 2 bench scrubs see more minutes than him is the game goes like I think it will.

Maybe? How many mins does he play if they are down 20 when he subs in during the 3rd quarter and they go on a run to cut it to a 5 point game going into the 4th? Last game someone said Hood could be a DNP on the b2b and he went out and played 35 mins. I’m gonna keep Melo at 30 mins.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Assuming he plays how does Porzingis not just destroy Draymond?

• chronoxiong

Blazers gonna get blown out hard tonight. Look at their lineup. That looks like that might be able to score 80-90 points maxed. The only way the game could stay close is if the Sixers sit out Embiid.

• BiGtIGeRs

I definitely got me some late night hammers

• frugal

@chronoxiong said...

Blazers gonna get blown out hard tonight. Look at their lineup. That looks like that might be able to score 80-90 points maxed. The only way the game could stay close is if the Sixers sit out Embiid.

I don’t have any confidence in POR keeping it close even if Embiid sits.

• Herf

Isn’t Trent the play here? And maybe Simmons and Harris?

I got skunked last night. I felt the wrath of Dort.

• NarrowJ

Sorry for the somewhat off-topic question here, but does anyone have anything in document center on DraftKings for taxes yet? It’s Feb 4th and I have not received anything and the document center is empty in my account. Do I have to request this? In years past they’ve just sent me an email saying it is ready to download, then I go to document center and print it out.

• SkateFiend

@NarrowJ said...

Sorry for the somewhat off-topic question here, but does anyone have anything in document center on DraftKings for taxes yet? It’s Feb 4th and I have not received anything and the document center is empty in my account. Do I have to request this? In years past they’ve just sent me an email saying it is ready to download, then I go to document center and print it out.

My document center is also empty, and I might have crossed the 600 dollar profit threshold.

MISC 1099s are supposed to arrive by Jan 31 (I haven’t received mine) but DK and FD have requested extensions in the past. If that’s the case, shouldn’t my tax form show in the document center?

• Brendan239

FD POD: Seth Curry. Get em. 36.4 FD points

• chronoxiong

@Brendan239 said...

FD POD: Seth Curry. Get em. 36.4 FD points

You’re always posting odd predictions man. Seth Curry will not hit 36.4 fdp tonight. Weren’t you the one who predicted DJJ to hit 7x when he only hit 6.4 fdp against the Thunder?

• Brendan239

@chronoxiong said...

You’re always posting odd predictions man. Seth Curry will not hit 36.4 fdp tonight. Weren’t you the one who predicted DJJ to hit 7x when he only hit 6.4 fdp against the Thunder?

I DID say Malik Monk would 9x a few nights ago when he 12x’ed. I look for 1) opportunity 2) cost 3) ownership 4) positive regression

He’s one of the best shooters in the league, everyone will be on the Por and Atl guys above him, and he only does better if Embid sits or in blowout. I’m only doing 2 LUs. In my Seth LU I also have Hood and DFS. Everyone’s gonna stack Por, but look what happened to last nights OKC chalk

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

but look what happened to last nights OKC chalk

Worked out great. Maledon, Diallo, and Bazley were great for me. The Houston side was the let down

• mpuntsch

This does not look good..I know it’s chalk but it could be a blowout and i’m thinking of just pivoting off this game altogether.

Simons
    Kanter
    Covington
    Melo
    Hood
    Trent
    Giles
    Roco
    Elbey
    Belvins

• NarrowJ

@Brendan239 said...

Everyone’s gonna stack Por, but look what happened to last nights OKC chalk

Bazley 8x Diallo 8x Maledon 7x

Yeah what happened to them?

Unless they play 6 minute quarters or the final score is 88 to 32 you will need some POR guys.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Also Seth Curry is projected for 35% ownership on FD. I can see why at that price+revenge

• mpuntsch

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I think I’d go

Blazers Rank em: dk
    Simons
    Kanter
    Melo
    Hood
    Trent
    Giles
    Roco
    Elbey
    Belvins

Blazers rank em: fd
    Simons
    Melo
    Kanter
    Hood
    Giles
    Trent
    Roco
    Elbey
    Belvins

You missed Covington…

• billythekidcowboysheat

@mpuntsch said...

You missed Covington…

Covington=Roco

• Alvance83

@theIrrigator said...

Assuming he plays how does Porzingis not just destroy Draymond?

He will definitely destroy him

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

I expected better Brendan…

THT will hit 25.6723589 FD pts at .1% ownership while everyone is chasing that 36.4 Curry burger

• frugal

OK, preliminary lineups done, just waiting for final news. Took Melo in 1 of 10 on DK. Heavy UTA, DAL, Simons & Trent. Not too much exposure to DEN/LAL right now, but we’ll see how the before tip news breaks.

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

THT will hit 25.6723589 FD pts at .1% ownership while everyone is chasing that Curry 36.4 burger

My model says Sethen Curry will hit 50 on DK.
    ~

• Wooden_Bones

Anyone else landing on Josh Richardson? I can’t seem to get away from him at $4900 on DK. Looks to be getting 35+ mins and he seems to be in good form lately. Match up helps as well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).