• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chronoxiong

Hawks gonna get blown out right? Who’s gonna replace the production that Trae Young brings for them? Certainly not Rondo

• frugal

Unless Smailagic is active, GS doesn’t have anyone active taller then 6’7”.

• Herf

I’m going to play a good amount of Goodwin for the win.

• frugal

@chronoxiong said...

Hawks gonna get blown out right? Who’s gonna replace the production that Trae Young brings for them? Certainly not Rondo

Don’t underestimate the Rondo Capella/Collins pick and roll. ATL will lose, but they can get production from other places and Rondo starting might actually improve their perimeter D.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Interesting rondo or simmons

Both

• RipCityRings

@frugal said...

I just tried to make an FD lineup, far too rigid, hard as hell to get something I like. Juan is only $3.5 on DK and is likely to get 30+ minutes tonight. I think hes safe for 7-8X.

Yeah he’s a solid play on DK, but 4.9K on FD.

• tmarohl

@Ace15 said...

Interesting rondo or simmons

Did you mean Simons? Ben Simmons is also on the slate.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Alen Smailagic will go to G League bubble, as planned. No plans to bring him back to Warriors even with injuries.

• jcotdl

@theIrrigator said...

Both

oh yeah

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Juan Toscano-Anderson, Draymond Green will start at PF and C on Thursday.

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

Unless Smailagic is active, GS doesn’t have anyone active taller then 6’7”.

He’s gone to the G League bubble with Poole and Mannion, even though he’s also injured.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Ben Simmons (calf) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/zJLVTZbcdI

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Did you mean Simons? Ben Simmons is also on the slate.

Was lol

• Bodiaz36

Embiid should definitely smash now right??

• tmarohl

@Bodiaz36 said...

Even though it is against Utah, I think Collins now has some appeal with a point guard who probably knows how to get him the ball in the right place on the floor.

• NarrowJ

Milton going to start and play PG? I think I like that. He can pay off that 3.8k regardless of whether the game is competitive or not.

• tmarohl

@Bodiaz36 said...

This feels like a big quarter or two for Embiid and that is about it. He will hit the pine early.

• damionismyname

the Seth Curry take now may work out today.

• Wooden_Bones

@tmarohl said...

Even though it is against Utah, I think Collins now has some appeal with a point guard who probably knows how to get him the ball in the right place on the floor.

No Trae and Rondo at the point definitely has me considering Collins or Capela now.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Is this the day to Bazemore or should we always Bazeless?

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Is this the day to Bazemore or should we always Bazeless?

I am bazing-some

• Bodiaz36

Yeah that’s what I’m worried about with Embiid. Should be a safe 40-50 fpts. Curry and Milton should see good usage bump with no Simmons

• NarrowJ

I hate parlays but I just took UTA -10, PHI -10, DAL -4.5 for $20 pays out $160. Also took each bet individually for $20 each to hedge the parlay.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Blazers will start Trent Jr., Hood, Anthony, Covington, Kanter on Thursday.

• Wampy4426

Does Shake Milton see increased minutes tonight with Simmons out?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).