NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    2:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 222
    3:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Okla City ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jeffcole1985

Trying hard to fade RWB today. I’m guessing +60% ownership.

• billholler

Hard to make any LUs I feel comfy with until we know about Lowry and Derozan.

• harry111

Will bradley play tonight

• vucdores1

Good thing the TOR/BKN game is the first game so we don’t have to wait around sweat Lowry and DeRozan status.
    My money play today is Jordan vs BOS. He might get 30 rebounds.

• DirkDigglerz

Fade Westbrook go with IT

• superjon

@DirkDigglerz said...

Fade Westbrook go with IT

Got 2 with IT, 2 with RWB, and 1 with neither. Just to cover all the bases lol.

• billholler

Such a small slate you are going to almost have to play 2 of the 3 out of RWB, Griffin and IT but which one do you fade? Don’t see how you fade RWB. And how do you not play Baby Dame at 7500 on DK? He had one of his worst games of the season last time against OKC and still hit what would be 4.5x value based on his current price. Need more coffee.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Do you guys feel with the games spaced out today because of the short slate that its better to focus on home teams as they are not likely to sit key players ..I am fearing the lock out disaster today. Like one has already stated thank god the Toronto game is early.

• DirkDigglerz

@superjon said...

Got 2 with IT, 2 with RWB, and 1 with neither. Just to cover all the bases lol.

Love that strategy might as well go with it.

• superjon

I was able to narrow down the player pool to 28. Does that sound right in a 3 game slate?

• DirkDigglerz

I fitted IT and Westbeast in one lineup with King Joeffrey as punt

• superstars92

There’s no point in really playing today if like Lowry/Derozan are out. Some of the Raptor guards are going to have massive ownership (like 80%+ possibly) in cash games in that case. I would rather have Lowry play to make it more of a skill game than a let’s just plug in the Raptors bench players and/or JoVal.

• DirkDigglerz

If Caris Levert starts again I’m using him again I got a gut feeling on him

• Dirt_Lavert

Fred VanVleet becomes relevant sans Lowry/Demar hahaha

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone see D Jordan minutes going down lately? Doc can’t be dumb enough to not play him a ton. As a celtics fan, big power centers smash us. Even saw it in person on Monday night with the Drummond smackdown

• superstars92

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Anyone see D Jordan minutes going down lately? Doc can’t be dumb enough to not play him a ton. As a celtics fan, big power centers smash us. Even saw it in person on Monday night with the Drummond smackdown

Yea you guys need to get a real C. I feel like Horford is much better as a PF. I was watching the Lakers game, and like Larry Nance Jr. (who’s not even a true C) was dominating on the boards vs. Horford for a stretch of the game. Only issue with Clippers is they have two bigs in Griffin and Jordan who might steal eachothers rebounds.

• Dirt_Lavert

@superstars92 said...

Yea you guys need to get a real C. I feel like Horford is much better as a PF. I was watching the Lakers game, and like Larry Nance Jr. (who’s not even a true C) was dominating on the boards vs. Horford for a stretch of the game. Only issue with Clippers is they have two bigs in Griffin and Jordan who might steal eachothers rebounds.

100% agree. Horford’s annoying sister even bitched out the Celtics on Twitter that he’s better at 4 and should be playing PF. The guy is a soft center, not a real 5 whatsoever. Extremely sad the Celtics gave him max money, I parallel that move to the Bruins signing David Backes to a massive contract lol. Both horrible moves.

Celtics might honestly be better without him with a healthy Kelly O.

• Stickman731

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Fred VanVleet becomes relevant sans Lowry/Demar hahaha

i laugh about this guy – he was NEVER on my radar – and he still is off my radar.

• Dirt_Lavert

Hate rostering Kilpatrick but he is coming off a good game. Just a shitstorm trying to predict Nets player minutes lol. Any nets fans watch the games seen him playing some legit PG lately? Seems like the log jam is primarily at the wings there

• kdill20

VanFleet, harkless and booker are looking like good starting spots

• Stickman731

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Hate rostering Kilpatrick but he is coming off a good game. Just a shitstorm trying to predict Nets player minutes lol. Any nets fans watch the games seen him playing some legit PG lately? Seems like the log jam is primarily at the wings there

I watch them but cannot figure them out. The only thing I know is that they are better coached than the Knicks but do not have the talent. I seem to always have Dinwiddie, LeVert and Kilpatrick on the wrong nights so today on the small slate – I do not have any of them penciled in my line-ups. I am preferring LeVert if the Toronto guards are out, but he does have turnover issues.

• 7klub06

One interesting slate today. Need these alerts to come on thru.

• Jpitten

@billholler said...

Such a small slate you are going to almost have to play 2 of the 3 out of RWB, Griffin and IT but which one do you fade? Don’t see how you fade RWB. And how do you not play Baby Dame at 7500 on DK? He had one of his worst games of the season last time against OKC and still hit what would be 4.5x value based on his current price. Need more coffee.

I’m not playing any of them, let’s see how this goes

• Syzltuth

Hell with it, I’m going IT, RWB & Jordan in my 1 DK lu today. There’s enough cheap value to support it and I don’t hate what I have fostered around them.

• Vanco

Oh great Sabonis is playing today. Wonder how many points he’ll lose…but maybe this is the perfect time to play him as nobody will have him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).