NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    2:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 222
    3:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Okla City ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KeithVanHorn82

Lowry career flu Jordan game

• jimmiegreens

Fred VanVleet projected 31.14 minutes?

• billholler

@ScoLuns said...

Any use checking the “Alerts” today after the last two days? 😠

The key today with this dumpster fire slate us picking the bench low cost guy that is going to hit 5X value because there is going to be a lot of 80%+ ownership on about three players

Haven’t had enough coffee so still grumpy but this continued use of the 5x value expectancy is baffling. A 4k player hitting 5x or even 7x value does you no good in GPPs. On the other hand, if RWB hits 5x value and you don’t have him on a small slate, you lose.

• nateW

I’m just going to fade all the high owned guys and hope they all get injured in the first few second of the game. Lol.

• billholler

@jimmiegreens said...

He will either have 30 minutes or zero. I’m not emotionally stable enough to deal with that kind of variance.

• nateW

People actually talking about fading Westbrook against the Blazers? Where else are we going to make up for the 60 plus points he probably will score?

• Stickman731

Looking at the small slate – I think the big difference will be choosing the correct C

• Storm

Could Lopez have his minutes limited?

• choppadown

@Stickman731 said...

Looking at the small slate – I think the big difference will be choosing the correct C

Agreed, I’m between DJ and Horford and keep waffling.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Tough choices today. Does Siege have any suggestions for the slate? That way I can narrow my player pool by instantly crossing those guys out.

• Lumphrey

@Stickman731 said...

I agree. Looking between Val and Adams and could be the difference between a 3x and 50x payout by picking the right one

• IronMonkey415

Do or die with Lopez and Adams for me in Draftking. Those are two centers I want

• lloydjv1

I wonder why my new alert app isn’t updating automatically. Do you always need to refresh it? I thought you got a notification when a new alert was posted…

• noddy

@sochoice said...

Tough choices today. Does Siege have any suggestions for the slate? That way I can narrow my player pool by instantly crossing those guys out.

This. So much of this I can’t even say how much.

• XxHeisenbergxX

I am using a lot of Nogueira in my LU’s today as my punt. Also mixed in some Joe Harris as well to fit in Westbrook/Jordan and a few others. Definitely tough day with such a short slate and not many options.

• jimmiegreens

@jimmiegreens said...

Ok, back to reality. He’s proj 15.57 minutes now. Must’ve been the Lowry doubts.

• hewhoshallnotbenamed

Since Levert is out does that improve RHJ or Bog now? And the flip side of that game is with Patterson out does improve Carrolls stock?

• Bay101

Android devices not working well with push notifications

• eperson911

Any chance Paul Pierce gets some extra run in his last game in Boston?

• Stickman731

@Stickman731 said...

I may be crazy but I am thinking of putting 1LU with Olynyk.

• mwgdfs

@Stickman731 said...

I may be crazy but I am thinking of putting 1LU with Olynyk.

Adams is the GOAT play

• byo34

Ross or Carroll? Jamal or JJ?

• TeamTwerk

I like Valanciunas. Most important thing with V for me is minutes. The last time he faced Brooklyn he got 29 minutes, which is good for him. And he is coming off a couple of his biggest minutes games of the season so it seems like the team might have changed their rotation/strategy recently

• 7klub06

@byo34 said...

Ross or Carroll? Jamal or JJ?

Ross

• eperson911

@eperson911 said...

Any chance Paul Pierce gets some extra run in his last game in Boston?

Or any run? Is he hurt? I didn’t realize he hasn’t played in over a month.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).