NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    2:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 222
    3:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Okla City ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KeithVanHorn82

you just played yaself

• DirkDigglerz

Tons of overlay on Yahoo lol

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Joffrey or Sabonis? I think Sabonis as Por doesn’t play big like Memphis did.. thoughts?

• Syzltuth

@eperson911 said...

Any chance Paul Pierce gets some extra run in his last game in Boston?

Lol I was just about to post something about this. Pierces last game in Boston today and Doc is his coach. I could def see him getting some extra minutes for the fans but I still don’t think he’ll hit value even if he gets 30 min. His body just can’t handle it anymore.

• Njsum1

@hewhoshallnotbenamed said...

Since Levert is out does that improve RHJ or Bog now? And the flip side of that game is with Patterson out does improve Carrolls stock?

Carroll is so hard to predict even when the rotation narrows. For that I just never play him, yet he’s in a good spot, so if youre making 5 lineups, at his price throwing him in one, just in case, won’t tank your day if he’s terrible. Shouldn’t tank your day anyway as he only 3900 on DK.

Yeah I’m going Bojan knowing that a score in the teens is always possible with his guy, yet so is a 10x with levert out.

• Kush

Terrence Ross birthday today (do with that what you like)……Did he celebrate & let it rip last night in NYC & is now hungover as hell?
    My bigger concern is the whole Raptors team…..12 pm game on the road vs a terrible opponent they’ve played 3 times. Hard to see the Raps getting up for this game. Afraid they all might be a little flat. Just my 2 cents.

• jason18801999

I’m tempted to try Gabe Oytoucher at PF today.

• 7klub06

Isaiah Whitehead anyone? Haven’t heard talk about him

• Kush

Coach Rivers already confirmed he would get Paul Pierce “some minutes” in what may be his final game in Boston. Wonderful. I’m not playing him – he’ll probably get enough minutes to knock down a couple 3’s, but I don’t see how you can play him.

• hcassidy

I have 2 LU, both are ugly and I don’t like them…So that means I should cash.

• noddy

@DirkDigglerz said...

Tons of overlay on Yahoo lol

Why am I not seeing “tons” of overlay????

• rayjay43

lets be honest if you fade westbrook today,you could be sitting pretty going in to the last game and then you will watch your team fall down down and down some more

• dgballer

@KeithVanHorn82 said...

you just played yaself

Are you trolling again?

• eperson911

Hmmm… I am down to Aminu/Crawford or Crowder/Pierce on DK…

• lfn1992

My advice, and what I’m doing, is: don’t get fancy and stars with basically the entire spotlight on them act like stars

• byo34

@eperson911 said...

Hmmm… I am down to Aminu/Crawford or Crowder/Pierce on DK…

Pierce will probably play so little minutes. I am guessing Doc puts him in so the crowd can cheer him, then next foul or timeout yank him. I would feel so much safer with Aminu/Jamal

• elmore0631

@Kush said...

Terrence Ross birthday today (do with that what you like)……Did he celebrate & let it rip last night in NYC & is now hungover as hell?
    My bigger concern is the whole Raptors team…..12 pm game on the road vs a terrible opponent they’ve played 3 times. Hard to see the Raps getting up for this game. Afraid they all might be a little flat. Just my 2 cents.

Ugh I was on Ross, now it leaves me thinking…

UK fan- Malik Monk bday yesterday- worst game of his young career in a 20 point loss as UF sings Happy Birthday to him on the bench

Oh. Ross is likely be loss/loss play today. haha

• elmore0631

I was debating Ross/Bebe— the lineup going small for Brooklyn scares me but could give huge upside to Bebe too.

Hm.

• chdavis1229

I’m fading Westbrook & going IT & Lillard…

• XxHeisenbergxX

No Lowry for me today. Went all Westbrook..good luck to all! Hopefully it’s painless.

• DirkDigglerz

Sullinger back I’m off of Nog

• MAAEKL24

@chdavis1229 said...

I’m fading Westbrook & going IT & Lillard…

RIP

• chdavis1229

Hahaha we shall see

• TimmerRC

Well now I’m depressed. Someone suggested to me yesterday that I should try Yahoo since I hate late lock etc. and I went to sign up and apparently they don’t run in Canada? WTF, Yahoo?

So I guess I’m back to DK and their awful lock up…

• TeamTwerk

Do you guys think Avery Bradley will play today?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.