• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Indiana ( -2 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Nevs32

Gallinari jumps out to me

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Portis, Mirotic, Dwight, LaVine, Kemba, Collison Fox

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Dipo still 9.3k on FD 0_0

• caleb21scott

Looking like a balanced lineup kind of night

• Nevs32

Like fox and collison myself

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@caleb21scott said...

Looking like a balanced lineup kind of night

Yeah not many high price studs so it kind of is by default

• steelcitydozer

Are the jazz gonna dominate again tonight? Load up on pelicans bench team with higher priced guys like sweet Lou and dame.

• sfox35757

rubio with no Mitchell

• MrPerfekt7

Does the train stop here tonight or does the Powell, Satoransky , Royce O’Neal train keeps on going tonight?

Any love for Ricky Rubio, can he stay hot

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@sfox35757 said...

rubio with no Mitchell

I trust Mitchell will play, it was an illness not inury

• TrustinthePlan

Kind of like a mini stack with the NO/Jazz game. Mitchell(if he plays), Rubio, Holiday, Gobert, and Royce for value.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Gortat could be interesting if Mike Scott (flu) sits. He has great history vs the Pacers… minutes have been his biggest issue lately.

• Rockman4791

Dame 8100

• tmarohl

@Rockman4791 said...

Dame 8100

At first look last night I liked Dame as well.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@elving188 said...

I trust Mitchell will play, it was an illness not inury

Mitchell/whiteside both sat on sat, that could easily sit. If they felt sick enough to miss one game, they could miss today’s as well.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@steelcitydozer said...

Are the jazz gonna dominate again tonight? Load up on pelicans bench team with higher priced guys like sweet Lou and dame.

Love sweet Lou but he got 33 minutes last game. He can obviously get hot but with Bradley/Tobias there I don’t think he gets 39-40 minutes ever.

• KindGuy

$5 entry. $100,000 pay day. It’s lit.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Any reason that RotoGrinders aren’t seeing Rubio/Donovan getting value? Their projections seem a little low considering they are going against the Pels. Or does Mirotic make NOP defense that much better?!!

• Njsum1

Really like AD tonight….the fact that it’s unibrow appreciation night, doesn’t hurt either.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@RandysCrow said...

Any reason that RotoGrinders aren’t seeing Rubio/Donovan getting value? Their projections seem a little low considering they are going against the Pels. Or does Mirotic make NOP defense that much better?!!

Look at their minutes projections.

• Srogers96

I know Rubio has been hot the past couple games. But he’s burned me way to many times in the past. If he beats me he beats me oh well 🤷🏼‍♂️

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

Portis, Mirotic, Dwight, LaVine, Kemba, Collison Fox

Mirotic, LaVine & Portis are the “core plays” by RG today..i said it first and you didn’t even need to pay me fellas ;)

• emnj69

@Srogers96 said...

I know Rubio has been hot the past couple games. But he’s burned me way to many times in the past. If he beats me he beats me oh well 🤷🏼‍♂️

there are a few guys sadly I am always wrong on-Rubio is one of those guys. I dont play him he gets 40+ I play him and he sucks-do you want to know why he has been so hot lately because I refused to play him-well I am playing him tonight so you can expect one of those nights where he gets zero real points and like 20 fantasy points in a situation he should crush-Collison is another guy I cant get right either

• dominicanpapi

Yeah Rubio has done pretty well the last 3-4 games, but it’s time to jump off this train. If Whiteside is out, Dragic makes for a great pivot. I do agree with you guys tho, this seems like a night to go balanced. I’m not loving Dipo or Beal tonight. Davis has a tough matchup but IDK…JV and Drummond crushed vs. Gobert.

• emnj69

davis is setting everybody up for one of his “Davis heads to the locker room” games real soon you know it is coming

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).