• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Indiana ( -2 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zkragt

Am I the only one who’s going to fade Dwight Powell in cash?

• Benf15harp

I’m liking a super stack of rondo/jrue/mirotic/AD/Rubio/gobert

• meyerjc

Switched from gallinari/ed Davis to Stephenson/turner given the pacers injury news… bad move or good move?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

I’m liking a super stack of rondo/jrue/mirotic/AD/Rubio/gobert

I did something similar on FD

• MrPerfekt7

@meyerjc said...

Switched from gallinari/ed Davis to Stephenson/turner given the pacers injury news… bad move or good move?

Well turner Evan Turner is out so bad move

• meyerjc

@7klub06 said...

Well turner Evan Turner is out so bad move

Sorry Myles turner

• GGee87

@meyerjc said...

Turner “played” the other night with a sore knee and didnt do jack shit. I think hes in a good spot because I wanted to play Sabonis if he was ultimately ruled out… So its definitely worth a shot in GPP… Just dont be upset if he plays limited minutes due to soreness.

• meyerjc

And this is for the big gpp on dk. Not really interested in just min cashing haha

• monarch

Sabonis has that second unit to himself with G-League type players.

• meyerjc

@GGee87 said...

Turner “played” the other night with a sore knee and didnt do jack shit. I think hes in a good spot because I wanted to play Sabonis if he was ultimately ruled out… So its definitely worth a shot in GPP… Just dont be upset if he plays limited minutes due to soreness.

Oh I had him the other night which is why I just I might be crazy going back to him. I tend to take some risks in these big gpps sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t.

• meyerjc

@monarch said...

Sabonis has that second unit to himself with G-League type players.

That’s a good point may have to look at that more.

• KindGuy

If you guys are running multiple lineups, I would suggest doing some game stacks tonight. There hasn’t been an OT game in almost two weeks. I think we’re due. Maybe even a 2OT game.

• KindGuy

Wow, looks like this $5 will fill with no issues. I think DK could run a 200,000 entry GPP.

• Zkragt

Is D Mitchell playing tonight?

• kdsdawg

@meyerjc said...

Oh I had him the other night which is why I just I might be crazy going back to him. I tend to take some risks in these big gpps sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t.

I am with you as I am hoping that was due to a B2B and he only played 15 minutes..that Q tag is still there and the sore knee will bring low ownership..lets hope it works

• Dfspacman

Nurkic likely to get more minutes??

• frugal

Myles got into foul trouble last game, they didn’t hold him back due to his knee.

• jwayne1976

This slate kinda’ sucks because the low-mid priced chalk is all good chalk. Like, it’s totally unnecessary to go down to Powell or CoJo, as none of the super high priced guys (maybe AD excepted) are any more likely to go off for 60 than any number of randos in the 7-8k range.

• yanksfan1

Think I’m fading CoJo for most part but using almost 100% Stephenson

• Benf15harp

Most likely harkless outcome….12 mins 8fp or 32 mins 26fp?

• maxxxoo

That’s probably because there is no other super high priced guys.

• Dirt_Lavert

Didn’t even see that big 5$ was about to fill.

Didn’t even get one in. Damn

• meyerjc

@frugal said...

Myles got into foul trouble last game, they didn’t hold him back due to his knee.

That’s what I thought… the note on dk makes it seem like his lack of minutes were due to his knee. Might keep ownership even lower on him?

• ASitar

Anyone playing Fournier tonight? I like him as a sneaky low owned play that could put up 40 DK points. Put up 37 DK points against Miami earlier this year. Using a lot of Batum/Ish/Drum/Sabonis/Lance/Harris/Gallo/Kief.

• kdsdawg

@Benf15harp said...

Most likely harkless outcome….12 mins 8fp or 32 mins 26fp?

closer to 25 minutes most likely…Evan Turner is out so that is where the minutes will come from

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).